剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Hey! Who are you?!
喂 你们是谁
What are you doing?
想干什么
You have something that belongs to us, Emily Margold.
你有个东西本属于我们 艾米丽·马格德
I'm gonna call the cops.
我要报♥警♥
Leave me alone.
别碰我
Hey! Get away from her!
离她远点儿
Dad!
爸
Are you all right?
你还好吗
The rich and powerful take what they want.
权贵显要为所欲为
We steal it back for you.
我们则替你找回公道
Sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys.
有时候 魔高一尺 道高一丈
We provide...leverage.
由我们来 替天行道
Fractured ribs...
肋骨骨折
Punctured lung.
肺部穿孔
They could have killed him.
差点要了他的命
Well, you called the police?
报♥警♥了没
We couldn't identify the men.
我们不认识那个人
We didn't get a license plate.
也没看到车牌号♥码
Not much a small-town sheriff can do.
小镇警长也无能为力
But someone's been calling you.
但有人一直在给你打电♥话♥
A big shot from Verd Agra corporation
上个月 佛得·阿格拉公♥司♥的一个领导
called us last month.
给我们打电♥话♥
I turned him down.
我拒绝了他
They tried to buy the farm? No.
他们想买♥♥下农场 不
Something a lot more valuable.
是更值钱的东西
A...potato.
土...豆
Every year, half a million kids go blind
每年有五十万儿童因为
because they don't have enough vitamin A.
缺乏维生素A而失明
So, I developed a potato that has extra nutrients inside.
于是我培育了营养更丰富的土豆
I'm a crop sciences major. It's my thesis project.
我主修作物科学 这是我的毕业设计
The super tuber.
超级土豆
So, well, you created something extraordinary.
这么说 你造出了非常棒的土豆
Why not sell and take the payoff?
为什么不卖♥♥掉赚钱
There are families that are living on less than a dollar a day.
有些家庭每月才能赚不到30美元
I can't take their money.
我不能赚他们的钱
I'm giving away the potato for free,
我免费发放土豆
so that they can grow it themselves.
这样他们就可以自己种了
Wow. An open-source potato.
这土豆还是资源共享的
So, clearly, you're threatening verd agra's bottom line.
很明显 你触到了佛得·阿格拉公♥司♥的底线
I got another call this morning.
我今早又接到一通电♥话♥
Same big shot, same offer.
同一个人 同一要求
He pretended he had no idea what happened to my dad.
他假装不知道我爸爸出了什么事
I told him he couldn't scare me into selling.
我跟他说我不会因为害怕就出♥售♥
But, Mr. Ford...
但弗德先生
I am scared.
我确实害怕
Don't be. We're gonna take care of this.
别害怕 我们会处理
We're gonna take care of you.
也会保护好你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
谢谢两位
What are you doing? Where are you going?
你干吗 要去哪儿
Oh, I'm starving. All that talk about tubers.
我饿了 说到土豆就想吃了
Let's, uh... let's get dinner.
那就...就去吃个饭吧
Oh, no, no.
不不
I'm not -- no.
我不是...不是
I'm not saying, like, dinner like that, no.
我不是指那种吃饭 怎么可能
Just like a bite to eat, kind of --
就是吃点东西 算是...
As colleagues.
工作餐
As friends.
像朋友那样
A civilized working meal.
彬彬有礼地共进晚餐
Yeah, as friends.
对 以朋友的身份
Oh. You said that part.
恭敬不如从命
oh, damn.
妈的
Nate...
内特
We were being spontaneous...
我们都是一时冲动
living in the moment.
随"性"生活
Yeah.
对
Yeah, it was, uh...
没错 真是个...
It was...a mistake, yeah.
是个错误 没错
It's called... San Lorenzo.
这个叫做...圣洛伦索
Is that what they call it?
大家都这么叫吗
Sophie, I, um...
苏菲 我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But you know that
你也知道
I don't... want a relationship.
我并不想...谈恋爱
I really...
我真的...
I-I-I...
我...我...
Of course you don't.
我知道你不想
Well, the work's the most important thing.
工作最重要
I mean, the team's perfect the way it is.
咱们的团队这样很和谐
Why change?
为什么要改变
E-exactly what I was gonna say. Yeah.
我就是想说这个
Hey, we're adults. We enjoy each other's company.
咱们都是成人了 享受对方的陪伴
You know, we don't have to turn this into a big thing.
没必要小题大做
We're friends with... extras.
咱俩算是友情以上恋人未满
There's nothing wrong with that.
这样挺好
What'd I say?
不对吗
Her potato is better than a Fintstone Vitamin.
她的土豆比福林斯通牌维他命都好
And it can take anything that nature has to throw down --
能抵抗一切自然灾害
drought, disease, bugs.
干旱 疾病 虫害
Think that happens naturally? No.
你以为是天生的吗 不
Emily -- she's a hacker.
艾米丽是个黑客
She's a certified, stone-cold plant hacker.
她是够水平够清醒的植物黑客
Computer hacking?
计算机黑客算什么
Bio-hacking -- that's the future.
生物黑客 才是未来发展之道
And Verd Agra is going after that poor girl
佛得·阿格拉公♥司♥就追着这姑娘不放
in -- in plain sight.
真是"显而易见"
Oh, no. Oh, yeah.
糟了 对
The super tuber's no joke.
超级土豆可不是蒙人的
Yields, water requirements, viral resistance.
会结果实 要灌溉 能防虫
That's a normal spud.
就是普通的土豆
Super tuber.
超级土豆
So, it's sort of like the best-ever potato on the market.
看来是市场上有史以来最棒的土豆
U.S. potato crop's worth more than $3.5 billion a year.
每年美国土豆经济价值超过三十五亿美金
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
It's crops. I'm from the heartland.
种庄稼 我可是从中部来的
So, this super tuber's worth more
就是说这超级土豆
than, say, diamonds.
比钻石还值钱
Oh, come on, guys. A potato?
不是吧各位 土豆而已
Is that -- is that a bug? No, parker, there's --
你是说...窃听器吗 帕克尔 不
There's no bugs. No one's listening.
没有窃听器 没人偷听
Yeah, I-I-I got it.
明白了
Shh. I get it. They want the "potato."
我真明白了 他们想要"土豆"
I've heard of Verd Agra.
我听说过佛得·阿格拉公♥司♥
They spend more money on security than most countries.
他们花在安保上的钱比许多国家都多
They hire guys like me.
他们雇佣我这种人
Yeah, so they -- they got muscle.
所以都很...强壮
Tell me about their suits.
跟我说说他们的老板
Him, right there, that's Colin Saunders,
就是这位 科林·桑德斯
Record-long tenure as C.E.O.
终身首席执行官
This man is super power-hungry and super paranoid.
这家伙是个权利狂外加偏执狂
He's very good at staying at the top.
对保持上位很有一套
And acquisitions are his favorite part of the biz.
并购是他最喜欢的生意之道
Jana West, his number two. She's Chief of Operations.
他的副手 执行总监珍娜·韦斯特
Ambitious, cutthroat.
野心勃勃 冷酷无情
See, Saunders calls the shots.
桑德斯拿主意
He sends Jana to do the dirty work.
就派珍娜去干棘手的活儿
Oh, that's, uh -- no. Oh.
那个 不
it it's okay. His jacket...
没事 他的外套...
on my chair.
在我椅子上
Yeah? Okay.
嗯 好的
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表