剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
这看起来像你些疯狂的表演课了
Just --
你只要
He gave you that rubbish about everybody having a place?
他跟你说过每个人各司其职的废话了
I -- you kn--
我 你知...
He likes to put everybody in their place. That's --
他喜欢让人们各司其职 这
You know, just last week,
你知道吗 就在上周
I started keeping a record -- yeah, a record --
我开始记录 是的 记录
of every time...
每一次
he blatantly disrespects my contributions.
他公然蔑视我的贡献
I mean, this is a week. Well done, team.
这才是一周的量 大家干得好
Everybody bunny-hop. Here we go.
大家都兔子跳 我们走
Hop. Hop. Hopping. Ohh!
跳 跳 啊
Oh, this is the time he told me
这一次是他告诉我
that my English accent wasn't convincing. I --
我的英语口音还不纯正
This one -- yeah.
这一次 对了
He sent me out for a pint of milk. Uh-huh.
他让我去搬一品脱牛奶
I take offense to that.
我对此很生气
Hey. What?
你 怎么了
Did you find anything?
你有什么发现吗
Got a half pack of cigarettes.
找到了半包烟
Ah, that's great. Anything useful?
真棒 发现有用的没
Nope. Nothing fragile.
没有 没啥薄弱的
No cheesy little accounts with the holes in them.
没什么被人动过手脚的账本 没财务窘迫
And the only embarrassment around here is you.
这里唯一令人窘迫的只有你
This job is all about trust.
这份工作的关键是信任
The job is all about respect.
这份工作的关键是尊重
Go, baby.
亲爱的我来了
Did you put that in there? Did you put that in the fridge?
是你放的吗 你把它放冰箱的吗
No, I-I just like it when the chocolate's all cold.
不是 我就喜欢冰冰凉的巧克力
All right. Put it back in there. It's not yours.
把它放回去 那不是你的
Who you think --
你以为你是谁
Put it back in there. It's not yours.
把它放回去 那不是你的
Somebody left that so they can eat it later.
是别人放在里面 留着以后吃的
Get -- get on -- bring it -- bring it over.
过 过来 过来谈
This about the sandwich?
还在纠结三明治的事吗
In here? A guy makes a sandwich.
在这儿 有人做了三明治
H-he makes it that day, he wants to eat it later on that day,
他那天做了三明治 准备晚些时候吃
He puts it in the fridge, he's got to be able to trust
他把它放到了冰箱 他得相信
that when he comes back, it's gonna be there for him.
等他回来 三明治还好端端的在那里
He's got to respect me enough
他得对我尊重点
to know I didn't take the damn sandwich.
意识到我没拿那该死的三明治
He likes sandwiches.
他就喜欢三明治
I think it had turkey on it or something.
我想里面有火鸡什么的
I'm al-- I'm allergic to tryptophan in the turkey.
我 我对火鸡里面的色氨酸过敏
Two dinosaurs falling in love?
两头恐龙谈恋爱
Makes no sense!
这说不通啊
How about a dinosaur...
这样如何 一头恐龙
...ripping the head off a lion, hmm?
扭下一只狮子的头
Ohh, yeah. Now we're talking.
棒极了 这才像话
Little lion wants to leave the pack early.
小狮子想早日离开狮群
A little bear cub wants to go out and see the world, huh?
小熊仔想离开父母 看遍世界
Oh, yeah?
不错吧
Now, that's a high-school-graduation card.
这才叫高中毕业贺卡
Here she comes. Get her.
她来了 拍她
Yes, her.
对 就她
Keep filming her.
镜头跟住她
Yeah. Good, good. Follow her.
对 好 好 跟住她
Sorry, Mindy. The copier is broken.
抱歉 明迪 复印机坏了
Oh. Sweet.
真苦逼
Vaaah! I hate cameras.
我讨厌摄像机
You know what? I will break it!
知道不 我要灭了它
I will break Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
我要灭了 好了 好了 好了
Achtung!
注意
Okay. After her.
好了 跟着她
I don't really have anything to say.
我真没什么好说的
Why are you still rolling the camera?
摄像机怎么还开着啊
What a magnificent creature.
你真是美丽动人
Oh, hey. Okay.
好了
We are going to --
我们要
We're gonna call to order
我们要马上
the efficiency council meeting right now.
召开效率顾问会议
There's nothing on his computer.
他电脑里什么都没有
What do you mean? Couldn't find anything in the offices.
什么意思 在他办公室一无所获
There's...
这里
no cheese accounts,
没有问题账户
no critical activity. There's nothing that says he's...
没有关键工作 没有任何东西能说明他
De-fragile-ing good cheer at all.
"削弱"了欢欣公♥司♥
Look. All the delivery notifications for the ink.
你看 所有的墨水交货账
He paid for that special holographic printer.
他都是花钱买♥♥特殊全息打印机
He -- it's all legit.
他 这些都是合法的
He's not...embarrassing.
一点都不...窘迫
No, there's something else here.
不 这里肯定有别的问题
It's color-shifting ink...
这是变色墨水
100% cotton paper.
百分百棉纤维纸
He's, uh, he's printing, uh...
他 他在印刷
Fake cards, fake cards.
假贺卡 假贺卡
Yeah, you know how some greeting cards have...
没错 你知道有些贺卡有
people's faces on them? Um --
人脸印在上边
important people's faces on them?
大人物的脸印在上边
Okay, well, he's copying...
好了 他在复♥制♥
those designs.
那种设计
Ohh! Sounds pretty embarrassing to me.
这听着可有点"窘迫"了
Eh, no, no.
不不
His cards aren't real.
他的贺卡不是真的
They just look real.
但看起来像真的
But the emotion -- - They look real, yeah. the emotion --
但是"情绪" 看上去是真的 "情绪"
The emotion... The emotion --
这个"情绪" "情绪"
...is false. It's false.
是伪造的 是伪造的
And they shouldn't be circulated. And they shouldn't be circulated.
不应该流通 不应该流通
Oh, the cards are made for passing money.
印这些贺卡是为了把钱流出去
Ohh! Bartley's counterfeiting mo--
原来巴特利是在伪造美...
Ccards! Cards! Yeah, he's counterfeiting cards. Yeah.
贺卡 贺卡 他是伪造贺卡 没错
Cards. So wwwe've learned a lot here t okay, we're good.
贺卡 今天收获良多 好 非常好
Thank you. You get enough?
谢谢 你拍够了吧
That's good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
That's not what I said
我不是那个意思
Look, all I want to know is how do we nail down
我只是想知道咱们要如何找到实证
this Bartley guy for counterfeiting? Cards!
证明巴特利这家伙在伪造 贺卡
Parker, we're alone.
帕克尔 现在没外人
Yeah, well, that guy Gunter's been on me like a cheap suit!
甘特那家伙一天到晚粘我屁♥股♥后面
The U.S. Dollar is part linen.
美元用了一部分亚麻
Our guy's been, uh, using green and purple ink.
那家伙用的是 绿色和紫色的墨水
I think he's cloning the Euro.
我想他在伪造的是欧元
We need to find every piece of equipment he's using
我们得找到他用的每一台仪器
Hey, parker, the paper -- you got to find that.
帕克尔 你得找到纸张
Eliot, Hardison,
埃利奥特和哈德森去找墨水
get the ink and especially that printer.
重点找印刷机
We've got less than 24 hours to do it
我们要赶到诚挚公♥司♥来之前
before Beartfelt gets here. That's enough.
只剩不到24小时的时间了 足够了
Aah! Hey, Gunter.
嗨 甘特
I am now here.
我在这里
And everywhere. I'm starting to get it.
你无处不在 我终于开始明白了
Mr. Meeks! Ms. Crystal!
米克屎先生 克丽丝托女士
We haven't had a chance to talk yet.
我们还没机会好好聊聊呢
Listen, you know, it's only natural,
这个嘛 是很自然的
You know, for you, an executive,
毕竟你是一名主管人员
You know, to feel, you know, threatened in a situation like this,
在这种外聘顾问团进入的情况下
you know, where a consultant comes in. I just want to
当然会感到受威胁 我只是想
make sure the romantic relationship you're pursuing
确定一下 你和克丽丝托女士之间的感情
with Ms. Crystal is a healthy one.
是正常而健康的
For the both of you.
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表