剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I'm out, man.
我走了 伙计
How?
怎么可能
How could you have possibly known this?
你怎么可能会知道
I knew enough.
我掌握的消息足够了
I knew you had a complicated con in the works.
我知道你计划了一个复杂的骗局
And I knew, as long as we had those three things on the list
我知道只要我们有单子上那三样东西
and that Barbara Madsen was distracted
芭芭拉·麦德森的注意力就能
from all that gold piling up in that useless vault,
从根本没作用的保险柜里的黄金上转移开
that we had a shot at taking over the family business.
我们就有机会搅和他们的生意了
You never count on the perfect plan.
你永远都不能指望完美计划
The perfect plan, it has too many moving parts,
完美计划 里边的变量太多了
and it's...you got to expect the perfect plan to fail.
而且 你要做好完美计划失败的准备
I mean, that's what I do.
反正我一直是这样
Then what do you count on?
那你指望什么呢
I count on the simplest and ugliest plan,
我指望着最简单最粗略的计划
not plan "A". No, but, like, plan "G", for example.
不是完美的A计划 不是 而是像G计划
I start with plan "G".
我一切都由G计划做起
Now, the quick, simple, ugly plan
最快速 最简单 最粗略的计划
that I know is gonna work if everything goes bad.
就算一切都搞砸了 这个计划还是会成功
I just pretty it up a little bit, add this and that.
我只要把这个计划再润色一下 略加增添
I gave you a backup plan. That's all.
就给了你一个后备计划 就这样
You know, Hardison, you should be proud.
哈德森 你应该感到骄傲
Proud?
骄傲?
My first job completely fell apart.
我的第一次任务一败涂地
It was a good plan.
你的计划很棒
It was a smart plan, clever.
很英明 充满智慧
Don't sell yourself short.
别看轻自己
What's this?
这是什么
Oh, uh, it's an evaluation form.
评估表
Good night, Hardison.
晚安 哈德森
Hey, Nathan.
内森
Thanks, man.
谢了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表