剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
all blitzed out of our mind.
我们都喝高了
And we got into an accident...
然后发生了车祸
and Missy was killed.
米茜死了
I wonder why he's trying to buy her silence.
我想知道他为什么要她封口费
This is all that comes up about the accident.
这些都是有关那起车祸的报道
Wasn't even mentioned in the Globe, only local papers.
连《环球报》都没上过 只上了当地的报纸
Rockwell's worried about a background check.
洛克威尔很担心背景调查
Rockwell -- he knows how to prey on people's dark secrets,
洛克威尔 知道搜寻别人黑暗的秘密
'cause he has one himself.
因为他自己也有一个
I think that Rockwell was driving the car
我觉得当时是洛克威尔在开车
and afterwards, made it look like he wasn't.
而在车祸之后 他把现场弄得不是他开车似的
Rockwell the one driving?
当时是洛克威尔在开车吗
I swear.
我发誓是的
I even took a picture...
在我们离开舞会之后
of everybody from the backseat after we left the party.
我还在后座给每个人照了张照片
But he was never arrested.
但他没被逮捕
No.
是的
I don't understand what happened.
我不明白怎么了
When I took the camera to the police
几天后
a couple of days later,
我把相机给警♥察♥时
The negative showed P.J. In the driver's seat.
底片居然显示是P·J在驾驶座上
What? It works.
怎么了 挺好用的
P.J. went to jail for vehicular manslaughter.
P·J因为驾车过失杀人而坐牢
and Reed Rockwell went free.
瑞德·洛克威尔却逍遥法外
P.J. would have never been driving that car
P·J要是醉了
if he had been drinking.
决不会开那辆车的
You have to be--
你们一定要
he had a wrestling scholarship waiting for him at BC.
他还有波士顿学院的摔跤奖学金
He was talking about proposing.
他还总是在说求婚的事
I've been trying to tell the cops this
我这十四年来一直在
for the last 14 years.
跟警♥察♥说这些
Okay, we got it.
我们找到了
Now, here, Rockwell is in the passenger's seat,
这张图中 洛克威尔坐在副驾驶上
and he's smiling.
还冲我们笑
Hardison, is there any way
哈德森 有什么方法
that Rockwell could have doctored the film negative?
能让洛克威尔用来修改底片吗
We're talking prehistoric technology.
这是门古老的技术了
He'd have to switch out the entire roll,
他得把整个胶卷扳开
put in a new one with the same pictures,
再把有相同画面的新胶卷放进去
except the one he changed.
换走原来那个
It's epic but not impossible.
这只是个传说 还没人做到过
Nate, this girl's got almost nothing.
内特 这女孩几乎一无所有
You didn't take the money, Emma.
你没要钱 艾玛
I don't want anything from Reed Rockwell.
瑞德·洛克威尔的东西我都不想要
He sends a guy here with 25k...
他派人带着两万五千美元过来...
...trying to get me to stay quiet about the accident.
想让我对那起事故避而不谈
I told him to get lost.
我要他滚远点儿
Look, thanks for... talking to us.
多谢你能告诉我们这一切
Yeah.
不客气
You guys know Rockwell?
你们认识洛克威尔吗
Is he famous or something?
他很有名吗
We're gonna make sure of it.
我们会去确定的
Okay, I want you two to go get the doctored film negative
你们俩去警♥察♥证据档案馆那里
from the police evidence archive.
找被修改的底片
Do whatever you have to do. Just get it.
不管用什么手段 都要把它弄到手
Oh, man.
不是吧
Can you find the Ark of the Covenant back there?
你看见那个老古董了吗
How am I supposed to find anything?
我怎么看得到
I don't know.
不清楚
Afternoon, ma'am. How you doing?
下午好 女士 您好吗
I'm writing a piece for the Police Gazette, right?
我在为《警务报》撰写文章
On the unsung heroes of the justice system.
是关于那些司法制度无名英雄的
The civilians like yourself
比如你这样的市民
who keep the archives from... catching fire.
管理图书馆 让它远离火灾
Will you be needing any photographs for your piece, Mister...
你写文章需要用到照片吗 先生
Par...dison-- "Pardison" is my name.
帕...德森 你叫我帕德森好了
That's Pardison -- it's Swahili.
帕德森 这是斯瓦希里语
Um... I've noticed
我发现
that you have a very unconventional
你的档案馆里有种
filing system for your archive.
很特别的归档系统
So, where would one such as myself
那么 我在哪能找到
find, like, a-a prosecutor from the late '90s, like a...
九十年代末检察官的档案 比如
...Tom Randall?
汤姆·兰道
Oh, him!
你说他啊
I keep him right back there.
我把他的档案放在那边了
Back -- back -- him -- he's in the southeast corner?
后面 他 他的档案在东南角吗
In...
放在
What was that, Mr. Pardison?
你说什么 帕德森先生
I didn't sa-- I said -- I said what you said.
我没... 我只是把你说的重复了一遍
Him -- he's in the southeast corner?
他 他在东南角吗
Oh, dear.
你没事吧
Ha! It's dusty.
灰有点多
Caught the back of my throat,
飞到我喉咙里了
right up in there, right up in there.
就这么卡在那了
You know what?
我说
I-I think I'm gonna actually go ahead
我还是继续去
and get some pictures, to-- yeah.
找些图片好了
So, all right. You take care.
好了 你保重
A-all right.
再见
All right. All right. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
All right.
好的
We can still make this work.
我们还是能让这个方法行得通的
I don't know why I'm sitting here listening to a new plan.
我不知道为什么要坐在这听新计划
Well, the first one's not going all that well.
原计划不太顺利
This playing-with-fame thing- it's reckless.
这个成名大计 太冒险了
You're not controlling the mark.
你们控制不了局面
All right, we're operating without a net.
我们这么做太危险了
Somebody's gonna get hurt.
肯定会有人受伤
Eliot, why don't you just take the rest of the job off?
埃利奥特 接下来的事你就别插手了
Consciously or not,
你有没有意识到
I think you look at Reed Rockwell
我觉得你对瑞德·洛克威尔
and see everything you hate about Nathan --
还有你这么讨厌内森
Any way I can get you to not finish that thought?
要我怎么做你才能停下来
Every time something goes wrong, you push harder,
每当事有不顺 你总是更强迫自己
and now you're pushing to ruin Rockwell so hard,
而你现在这么想毁掉洛克威尔
you're going to end up ruining yourself.
最终会毁了你自己
Maybe that's what you're trying to do.
可能你就想这么做吧
Nate...
内特....
I think he developed
我觉得他把照片冲洗出来
and then took a new shot of every picture on the roll.
又重拍了一遍
The one he alters right here in the middle, man --
而修改的那张就在中间
I mean, the tech at the time was primitive at best,
我是说 当时这技术相当落后
but it's really a seamless job.
但这做得天衣无缝
Just skip to the last page, please.
拜托 直接说结论就好
We're not gonna be able to nail Rockwell
在车祸那件事上
for the car accident.
我们抓不到洛克威尔的把柄
What do you mean it didn't work?
你说事情没办成是什么意思
How the hell did you screw this up?!!
你到底是怎么搞砸的
There was somebody with her.
她当时不是一个人
Somebody?
不是一个人
He -- he beat me up with the screen door.
有个男人 他用纱门把我狠打了一顿
What?!
什么事
Is that girl's life really only worth $25,000, Reed?
那女孩的命就值两万五美金吗 瑞德
How's about 14 years of prison for my man?
我男人做了十四年的牢又该怎么算呢
That part of the payoff?
你又准备怎么补偿我呢
See, after your friend left,
你朋友走了以后
I started looking through some things from back then,
我开始翻看以前的东西
and I found a picture you may have missed.
我找到了一张你没来得及做手脚的照片
Pretty sure it's worth more than 25k.
我相信那照片可不止值两万五美金
Tell me what figure you had in mind.
开个价吧
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表