剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I got to France on my own.
我独自一人去了法国
I even walked the same road
我甚至走过梵高在那幅画中
as Van Gogh did in the painting.
所走过的那条路
I've had a remarkable life.
我这一辈子很精彩
I came back to this town to see her.
我回来是为了见她的
And I was just a couple of years too late.
却来晚了几年
Where do you think the painting is now?
那你认为那幅画现在在哪呢
Does it matter?
这个问题现在还有意义吗
Well, we count around $70,000 in small bills.
这里大概有七万美金 都是小额零钱
I told you. Dorothy did sell that painting.
我就说嘛 多萝西就是把那幅画给卖♥♥了
This must be all that was left.
这里肯定是卖♥♥画剩下的钱
I know where the painting is.
我知道画在哪里了
Sophie, Hardison, protect Charlie.
苏菲 哈德森 保护好查理
Eliot, come with me. I'll send you the address.
埃利奥特 来找我 我把地址发给你
Sir, we're closed.
先生 我们已经打烊了
With the historical society. Here to fix the old Wurlitzer.
我们是历史协会的 来修管风琴
How long that one been out?
这个键坏了多久了
Oh, as long as I can remember.
一直就是坏的
The lady who used to play it just figured ways around it.
以前弹管风琴的侍女一直想办法避过这个音
I'll take that now.
把画交出来
Owen.
欧文
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I've spent the last 20 years of my life chasing a ghost.
二十年来 我一直在寻找一个不存在的东西
Lost my family.
为此失去了我的家庭
Lost everything.
失去了一切
I'm not leaving here without it.
我不拿到这幅画是不会罢休的
You know, Charlie Lawson said this painting was cursed.
查理·劳森说这幅画是个诅咒
A German soldier died for it.
一个德国士兵曾为了这幅画而送命
Look what it's done to you, Owen.
看看你为这幅画所付出的一切 欧文
Nate, I know you think you can talk me out of this.
内特 别以为你能劝我放弃
But you can't.
纯属徒劳
Well, you know, I'm not trying to reason with you, Owen.
我可没想跟你讲道理 欧文
I just want you to understand why it is I'm doing this.
我只是想让你明白我现在这么做的原因
Oh, no!
不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
This painting's about a man going to work.
这上面画的是一个去工作的男人
That's why you loved it.
所以你才这么喜欢这幅画
Somehow that got lost.
不过在寻找的过程中 你逐渐迷失了
I think the Boston Museum of Art
我觉得波士顿艺术博物馆
is an excellent choice, Charlie.
是个不错的选择 查理
H-how did you figure it out?
你是怎么找到这幅画的
You told me.
是你给我的提示
See, once I knew that Dorothy had the painting,
当我知道你把画给了多萝西之后
the key to finding it was understanding her.
我就知道 想找到这幅画就必须了解她
My mom played the wurlitzer at the roller palace for 50 years.
我妈妈在旱冰场弹了五十年管风琴
And anytime someone would try to tear it down,
每次有人想要拆掉那个地方
she would fight them tooth and nail.
她都会竭尽全力阻止
Now, she was loyal.
她是个很忠诚的人
Loyal to this town, loyal to you.
对这个镇忠诚 也对你忠诚
She made you a promise.
她许诺于你
She said that she would keep the Van Gogh safe,
说她会保存好这幅梵高的画
and that's exactly what she did...
于是她一直在履行自己的承诺
...watching over it every time she played the organ.
每次弹管风琴的时候 她都在照看这幅画
She saved her tips all those years, hoping.
多年来她存下了所有小费 等你回来
In case I came back.
怕有天我会回来
You know...
你知道吗
when I came back here and found out she was gone,
当我回来发现她已经去世了
I felt cheated.
我有种被人背叛的感觉
I-I didn't know how she would have felt about seeing me.
不知道她还想不想见我
Now I-I guess I do.
现在我知道了
You can't possibly know that's the real story.
你根本不知道你说的那一切是否真实
No, but it's the best story.
的确 但那是最好的结果
Ah. I guess this is it.
看来咱们该道别了
They're gonna be discharging you in about an hour, so...
他们大概一小时后就会让你出院了
Take care of yourself, Charlie.
多保重 查理
It's the one thing I've always done.
我这辈子都在照顾自己 放心吧
Okay.
好的
There's one thing I want to tell you.
我想告诉你一件事
Don't waste time.
时不我待
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表