剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
the pipelines, the dams.
管道 水坝
Our key right now is Bellington Dam.
我们的突破点在贝灵顿水坝
Now, that's what he wanted the patent for,
这就是他想要那专利的原因
because he wants to build that water filter on this dam.
他想在水坝上建设滤水器
So this is it. This right here -- this is our job.
所以就是这个 这就是我们的任务
No, this -- we can't do this job, all right?
不行 我们完不成这任务 明白吗
We couldn't even do a simple recon.
我们连最简单的侦查都搞砸了
Yeah, Dubenich already warned him about us.
没错 杜本里奇已经警告过他了
We're talking advanced biometrics, facial recognition.
全是些高级生物技术 人脸识别系统
They even countered my software --
甚至专门对抗我的软件
I mean, spanked it.
搞垮了我的软件
We need backup.
我们需要替补人员
He's been planning this for three years.
这事他已经策划了整整三年
He's gonna know every friend, everyone in the game.
他知道我们所有的朋友 所有的圈内人
Anyone we could trust who we could call.
所有我们信任的 可以召唤的人
We find someone who is not a friend,
那我们就别找朋友
someone who's not in the game, someone we do not trust.
找不干这行的人 我们不信任的人
That's what we do.
就这么办
So, maybe now, we'll renegotiate the deal.
现在我们可以重启谈判了吗
Re-negotiation after the package has already been delivered.
谈判要在货物送达之后才能重启
Hardly seems fair.
不太公平吧
What terms did you have in mind?
你们开什么条件
Quinn.
奎恩
You're a hard man to find.
你可真不好找啊
Eliot Spencer.
埃利奥特·斯宾塞
Now the rib's broken.
这下肋骨断了吧
You picked a hell of a time to settle scores there, pal.
你还真会挑时候来报仇啊 哥们儿
Who are you?
你谁啊
I'm not settling any scores here.
我不是来报仇的
I came to offer you a job.
我来给你提供一份工作
As you can see,
你也看见了
I am fairly unhappy in my current job situation.
我对现在的工作状况可不太满意
What terms did you have in mind?
你开什么条件
One week.
一周时间
Six figures. Not bad.
六位数的报酬 还不赖嘛
And I'd owe you a favor.
外加我欠你个人情
All right, I can deal with that.
好吧 我接受
We got a deal? Deal.
那就这么说定了 说定了
Now if we can just get the keys to these pesky handcuffs.
有劳找找这弱智手铐的钥匙
Who's got them? You have them? Do you have them?
谁拿着钥匙呢 你拿着吗 你有吗
Ever since mom passed, i've been worried about you
自从妈妈去世之后 我一直担心你
in that big old house all alone.
在空旷的旧屋里孤独一人
Anyway, I was thinking you sell the place and move into
总之 我觉得你应该卖♥♥掉那块房♥产
one of those lovely assisted-living places
让我们安排您搬进
over by us, and then
环境优美的疗养院 这样
Parker?
帕克尔
I made her, honed her --
我塑造了她 雕琢了她
My perfect thief.
我最好的弟♥子♥
She was your legacy.
她是你的继承人
I taught her everything I know
我倾囊相授
and unleashed her on the world.
然后放她出来历练
My wallet.
我的钱包
And hers.
还有她的
And...
还有呢
Dad, who is this?
爸爸 这是谁啊
This...
这位
This is my daughter.
这是我的女儿
See you later, sis.
回见 姐姐
Now, listen, I hate you. I can't stand you.
我讨厌你 我受不了你
But if we're gonna do this, we do it my way. You listen to me
但我们要合作得按我的规矩来 给我听好
If I even Say my name.
哪怕我... 唤吾之名
If you even think about breaking protocol --
如果你敢胆违反协议
Say my name.
唤吾之名
Chaos.
搅屎棍
I have the cameras now, Hardison.
我控制了摄像头 哈德森
Now I have the cameras and the motion sensors.
是我控制了摄像头 还有动作传感器
No...
才没有
I have the cameras and the motion sensors.
我控制了摄像头和动作传感器
I also have the lasers.
我还控制了镭射激光
Now, we need --
现在 我们要
You're already -- you're already packed?
你都 你都已经收拾好行李了
Really, who else are you gonna call?
拜托 你还能找谁
I want my usual fee plus expenses,
我要我一贯的开价 全部花费报销
And Parker dresses up
而且帕克尔要穿成
as starbuck from "Battlestar galactica."
《星际争霸》里星芭儿的样子
Hey! It's not happening.
那是不可能的
I'll accept Sophie as Counselor Troi.
或者苏菲扮成特罗伊顾问也可以
We'll negotiate on the flight.
我们在飞机上详细讨论吧
So wrong on so many levels.
彻头彻尾的失败决策
He's here.
他来了
Sir, this man shouldn't even be on the premises.
先生 这个人根本不应该出现在这儿
He is a felon.
他是个重刑犯
We kick all the felons out of finance,
要是把所有重刑犯都从金融业赶出去
Wall Street would be a parking lot.
华尔街会空得可以做停车场了
Victor "Dubinich."
维克多·杜"病"里奇
Uh, Dubenich, but that's all -- that's all right.
是杜本里奇 不过没关系 没关系
I just want to thank you for the early release.
我想感谢您帮助我提早出狱
Hey, it's amazing what you can do
只要掌控几个政♥府♥要员
with a couple of governors in your pocket. Say
一切皆有可能 可不是嘛
Your friends paid me a visit.
你的朋友来拜访过我
You just lend me a couple of guys who don't ask questions,
您只需要借我几个不多嘴的人
I'll take care of it.
其余的我会搞定
Get this man everything he wants.
他要什么就给他什么
And a jet.
外加喷气式飞机
2a. 2b -- no, no, no.
2A房♥间 2B房♥间 不对不对
Okay. Well, this is it.
好吧 就是这间了
And...Knock, knock.
叮咚 叮咚
What are you doing? What the hell?
你们干什么 怎么回事
Nate? Where are you, Nate?
内特 你在哪儿 内特
I don't care how far underground he's gone.
我不管他到底藏哪儿去了
I'm gonna find him. Move!
掘地三尺也要找到他 快点
No.
不是吧
You got me a batcave?!
你给哥整了个蝙蝠洞
A batcave!
蝙蝠洞啊
No, I did not.
我才没有
Yeah, this is totally a batcave.
没错儿 这绝对是蝙蝠洞
Okay, you guys suck a little less now.
你们现在也没那么逊了
What the hell is this? Don't ask.
这什么玩意 别问
These were the old subway lines,
这些是陈旧的地铁线路
sealed up when the new tunnels were built under the bay.
海湾地下隧♥道♥建成后 政♥府♥就封了这里
I used them myself back in the '60s
在60年代一场颇为壮观的
after a rather spectacular jewelry heist.
珠宝抢劫案后 我曾再度启用这里
Wow, you are super old.
你还真是够老的
Thank you for the history lesson.
感谢你的历史授课
Maybe later, you can tell us about that one time
说不定待会 你还要告诉我们
you punched Hitler in the face.
你曾揍过希♥特♥勒♥一拳
Parker, still yummy.
帕克尔 还是秀色可餐
I own two canes --
我有两根手杖
one with a taser capable of delivering 10,000 volts.
其中一根可以放出1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥伏的电压
The other extends a 6-inch stiletto blade.
另一根则能伸出一把6英寸长的刀片
Which one is?
这是哪一根
Is this one?
这是根吗
Oh, I don't seem to remember. I super old.
好像不记得了 我实在够老的
All right, Archie.
好了 亚奇
We need him, regrettably.
很遗憾 我们还需要他
Latimer's in the middle of a deal
拉蒂莫正在和中国投资商做交易
with the Chinese investors for control over the dam
内容是提供水坝支配和
and the network of facilities that it serves.
设施网络化
But, according to federal land-use laws,
但根据政♥府♥的土地征用制度
he must maintain these facilities in proper working order,
他必须以正确的操作顺序维护这些设施
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表