剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Okay, Parker, there should be some exposed piping,
帕克尔 应该有暴露在外的管道
an industrial sprinkler system.
工业喷水灭火系统
Do you see it?
看到没
Yeah, I see it. You think it'll hold me?
看到了 你觉得能撑住吗
Think it's your best shot.
这是你最好的机会了
Hardison, please tell me you know why
哈德森 告诉我为什么
the doors to my escape route just closed.
我的逃生门关死了
Hell no.
不是吧
Nate can't talk, Sophie's in custody, Eliot's gone.
内特不能说话 苏菲被拘留 埃利奥特不见了
Look, Parker, it is time to go.
听我说 帕克尔 该走了
Almost there.
就要好了
Good game.
精彩的比赛
Yes, it is.
的确是
Oh, no.
不好
Come on, man!
拜托啊
Let's go.
走
Parker? Not it.
帕克尔 还没好
Okay, Kazhistan is coming your way.
好吧 卡吉斯坦人朝你去了
Can only stall for so long. You got to be moving.
我只能拖这么久 你得赶紧走
Everyone out!
全都出去
Whoa! That man runs a crooked tournament right here!
刚才有个人朝反方向跑了
Make your way to the exit.
快往出口走
Maybe I was just playing badly in retrospect.
也许我刚才的确做得不怎么友好
But now that I think of it, you know,
但现在想想 没办法啊
that's exactly what happened.
事情就这么发生了
I was just playing badly. I overreacted. Sorry.
我一时情急冲动了 抱歉
Nate, it was Sterling! It was Sterl--
内特 是斯特林 是斯特...
Okay, okay. Parker, listen.
好了 帕克尔 听着
They're sending the elevator back up.
电梯马上恢复运行
It's on the move. But I got some bad news.
正在运行 但我有个坏消息
Security protocol is gonna send it straight to the top,
根据安全协议 电梯会直达屋顶
and they're gonna lock it down.
然后被锁上
That's my way out.
我正准备从那脱身
Come on!
快点
Open!
打开啊
Are you about to do what I think?
你莫非又打算做飞天女侠
Hardison, I just wanted to say --
哈德森 我只想说...
Parker, jump!
帕克尔 跳
Hey, hey, that's my car!
喂 那是我的车
hey, hey! Where are you going?!
你要去哪儿
Okay, we're done. Everyone out.
好了 搞定了 大家都撤
Hardison, Eliot's here, ground floor.
哈德森 埃里奥特在一楼
Find him. Free sophie.
找到他 救出苏菲
Everyone to the extraction points.
所有人到紧急撤离点集♥合♥
Whoa, whoa. Wait. Eliot's here?
等等 埃利奥特在这儿
Yeah, just follow the trail of the terrorists.
跟着恐♥怖♥分♥子♥走就行了
You won't miss him.
不会丢了他的
Where are you going? I'm going after Sterling.
你去哪儿 我去找斯特林
Where is he going?
他要去哪儿
Oh, he's escaping with the target.
他和目标一起跑了
How did Sterling get the weight?
斯特林怎么拿到砝码的
No, the real target.
不 是真正目标
Eliot! Hey, man.
埃利奥特 老兄
Stop, dude. What are you doing?
停下来 这是在干吗
Where the hell you been, man?
你死哪里去了 伙计
Sterling drugged me. Smashed my earbud.
斯特林给我下药 砸烂了我的耳机
So, I'm guessing you probably want to hit some bad guys, huh?
我猜你想揍揍坏人出出气吧
Why? You know where some are?
是吗 哪里有
Come on.
来
H-he's working some stuff out.
他正在解决某种个人需要
Ugged-dray by erling-stay.
被斯特林下... 下药了
Well, I don't mind waiting if you want to...
我不介意等 如果你想继续...
a little more.
再发泄下
I think I'm good.
我没问题了
You gonna leave without saying goodbye?
你走都不说声再见吗
On the roof! Move it!
她在屋顶上 快
Hardison?
哈德森
I'm on the roof with no way down.
我在屋顶上 没路下去
Stairway and elevator?
楼梯呢 电梯呢
No, they're both blocked.
都被锁住了
I think I'm trapped up here.
我想我被困在楼顶了
I think I'm trapped up here.
我想我被困在楼顶了
There's a third way down.
你还可以选择第三条路逃生
No, I don't have a chute. Uh, check again.
不行 我没带降落伞 你再好好检查一下你的包
Did you do this?
是你放的吗
But you're not alone anymore, Parker.
但是你不再是孤身作战了 帕克尔
You're not. You have a team.
你不再是一个人了 你现在有队友了
You have me.
你有我
And I got you.
我会照顾你
I got you, girl.
我会照顾你的 丫头
Okay.
好吧
Problem is, I'm too high for a base jump.
问题是 我现在的位置太高了 没法低空跳伞
I don't weigh enough for this wind sheer.
我的体重不足以在这种骤风下跳伞
I'm gonna get tossed around like a leaf.
我会被风刮走的 秋风扫落叶似的
Parker, look down.
帕克尔 低头看看你的脚
You have visual?
看到她了吗
Nothing!
没有
It's right...
就在
Go that way. It's there, man.
去那边 就在那 伙计
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. Can I go again?
没事 我可以再跳一次吗
Guess it's not so bad being weighed down, after all.
负重也不见得是坏事吧
Where's Nate? Playing chess.
内特呢 他在下象棋
Again? Always.
又下 一直在下
So, when did it become so easy for you to lie?
你什么时候这么会撒谎了
I had to get my informant out.
我得把我的线人救出来
When Olivia's mother died, she turned on Livingston,
自从奥莉维亚的母亲过世后 她就开始背弃利文斯顿
fed interpol everything we needed.
为国际刑♥警♥提供所需情报
You got to stop insulting me, Sterling.
少侮辱我的智商了 斯特林
I knew she was the informant before the first match.
比赛开始前我就知道她是你的线人了
Did you really think I wouldn't figure out she was your daughter?
你真的认为我会笨到看不出她是你女儿吗
See those men back there?
看到那些人了吗
The ones walking by Livingston's daughter?
你是说那几个围在利文斯顿女儿身边的人吗
Stepdaughter.
是继女
It was my real dad who taught me how to win.
教我取胜的是我的亲生父亲
Let's go.
走吧
Where are you two? Secure the south entrance.
你们俩在哪 守住南门
We're escorting your stepdaughter out of the building.
我们在护送你的继女离开
Nothing's more important than the weight.
砝码才是最重要的
Lock her down and move!
把她关起来然后就去守门
Put her in here.
把她锁在这吧
Wait. No. No, please!
等一下 别 别 求你们了
No!
别把我锁在这
Hello, darling.
你好呀 宝贝儿
Dad.
爸爸
Let's go home.
咱们回家吧
You used us. You lied to me. You manipulated the team.
你利用了我们 你骗了我 你耍了我的人
I just want to know why you wouldn't tell me.
我只是想知道你为什么要瞒着我
Would you have come to Dubai if I had?
要是我说了实话 你还会肯来迪拜吗
No, no, Jim. No. I'm talking about before that...
不 不 吉姆 我指的是以前
when we were friends.
当咱俩还是朋友的时候
You had a wife and a daughter, and I didn't know.
你有妻女 而我却不知
Why?
为什么不告诉我
'Cause it was my fault that they left.
因为她们的离开都是我一手造成的
And I knew it.
我心里也清楚
Olivia, get back in the car.
奥莉维亚 回车上去
He didn't have a choice. It's not safe here.
他别无选择 这里并不安全
I was in danger, and he's my dad.
我身处险境 而他是我父亲
What wouldn't you do to save your kid?!
你难道不会不惜一切代价来救你的孩子吗
Olivia.
奥莉维亚
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表