剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
or the next thing that you will see happen
不然你就等着看
is a hostage will drop from the window.
有人♥质♥跳窗坠落
Wait.
慢着
I'll give you everything you want,
我满足你的全部要求
but you have to do something for me first.
但你得先为我做件事
And what is that?
做什么事
Send out one hostage.
放出一名人♥质♥
I'll think about it.
我考虑下
All right, Sophie,
好了 苏菲
I need you to gather some intel from the outside.
我需要你去外面搜集些情报
And I could use some fresh air.
我也想透透新鲜空气了
We're on it.
我们开始行动
The first thing they're gonna do
他们首先要做的
is check my info against the staff list.
就是核对我的员工身份
You're gonna have to make me a U.S. Patent office I.D.
你得给我造一个专利局的身份
See, the trick is to keep the temperature low enough
技巧就在于要保持好温度
without melting it.
温度过高会融化的
There you go.
搞定了
I'll back up your alias online.
我会联网完善你的化名
You think that's gonna be enough to sell me as a hostage?
你觉得这样扮人♥质♥足够吗
Well, if you really want to sell it...
你要真想骗过他们...
Oh, yeah.
没错
We have a hostage coming out.
一名人♥质♥出来了
Stand down, stand down.
撤退 撤退
We got somebody coming out.
有人出来了
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Get in there! Go, go, go!
快进去 快 快点
We got you, miss. Thank you.
我们保护着你 女士 谢谢
It's all right.
没事了
Watch your step. You're okay now.
小心台阶 你没事了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 警官
It's okay.
没事了
I'm fine.
我没事
One hostage out.
一名人♥质♥放出
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right... Ms. Dellacave?
你没事吧 黛拉凯乌女士
Yes.
没事
Can I get some water, please?
能给我些水吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Yes, sir? Get me a bottle of water.
长官 给我一瓶水
Josephina Dellacave
约瑟菲娜·黛拉凯乌
Check her name against the staff list. Go.
核对她的员工身份 快
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Do you need a doctor?
需要医生吗
No, I just -- I'll just sit down.
不用 我坐下就好
There he goes, kicking again.
又来了 又在踢妈妈了
Here, feel that.
这儿 感受下
Yeah, he sure is.
是啊 在踢了
Here. Tell me what happened.
来 告诉我怎么回事
Well...I was just finishing up work on Friday,
我周五在里边工作
and this -- this man burst in,
然后 一个男的闯了进来
and he -- he took me into the archive room at gunpoint.
他举着枪 把我拽进了档案室
How many hostages are there?
一共有多少人♥质♥
Two, three, maybe. I-I don't know.
两三个吧 我不知道
He kept us separate.
他把我们分开了
Has anybody been hurt?
有人受伤吗
I don't think so.
我想没有
Uh, he kept repeating these numbers over and over.
他不断重复一些数字
It was -- it was -- it was 120,
好像是 是 120
215, 322, 416.
215 322 416
It sounds like a nutcase.
听着像是个疯子
We need a profiler.
需要一名测写员
You're safe now, okay? Hang on.
你现在安全了 知道吗 坚持住
All right, so, Sophie says the FBI
好了 苏菲说联调局特工
has 20 men on the north side, 15 on the south,
20个在北边 15个在南边
22 on the east, and 16 on the west.
22个在东边 16个在西边
She can see all that?
她全能看到
Well, you know, you steal paintings for a living,
要靠偷画为生
you learn how to count security.
就得先学会数保安
Hey, these amount of nuts you're playing with here...
你用来玩的是些个坚果
So our best way out is the south.
最好的出路是南边
Yeah. What we need them to do is,
没错 我们得要他们
we need them to deploy men from the south and east entrances.
要他们从南到东的入口部署人员
All right, so what's the plan?
好的 那有什么计划
All right, so we are gonna stay here,
我们要留在这
continue to look for the file.
继续寻找文件
I need you to help Hardison
你去帮助哈德森
draw cops away from the south entrance.
将警♥察♥吸引离南入口
How am I supposed to do that?
我要怎么做
Well, how you're gonna do it is,
你要做的就是
we are going to run a radio play.
布个"无线游戏"局
A radio play with the stuff I find in here?
就用这里的东西布"无线游戏"局吗
I'd have a better chance of finding warp drive.
我找着时空扭曲驱动器的机会还大一点
You cooking up one of your fool-proof...escape plans?
又在搞你"最安全逃脱计划"那套吗
I don't need you to help.
我不用你帮忙
Yeah, right, okay. Yeah
是吗 好吧
you know, maybe I should have sent the Donnelly boys instead
我当初该送走的是多利尼一伙
The Donnellys are only after me because of you.
多利尼家族是因为你才会追杀我
Yeah, that's why I sent you to Ireland.
没错 所以我要送你回爱尔兰
What the hell was I supposed to do over there?
可我在那里究竟能干什么
Sit on a barstool and tell stories?
坐在酒吧高脚凳上给人讲故事吗
Hey, I'm Jimmy Ford, damn it!
我可是吉米·弗德 见你的鬼
Yeah, you're Jimmy Ford, yeah!
没错 你是吉米·弗德
I'm someone they tell stories about.
我是故事的主角
Oh, great. Oh, the great Jimmy Ford.
多伟大呀 伟大的吉米·弗德
He comes back to add to his legend, huh?
他是要回来为自己续写传奇吗
You're damn right!
你还真说对了
I get that $2 million, I'm a free man.
我要那两百万 我是自♥由♥之身
Listen, listen, old man, let me tell you something.
老头子 我告诉你吧
I got news for you -- there never was $2 million.
事实是 根本没有两百万
You weren't gonna get $2 million.
你收不到那两百万
The minute you walked out of this building --
只要你一走出这幢大楼
Those goons -- they were gonna roll you like a drunk!
那些打手 会往死里揍你的
You don't know what I'm capable of!
你不知道我的能耐
Yes, I do! I know everything about you!
我知道 我全都知道
I know about your rage, your blind rage!
我知道你的愤怒 你毫无理由的愤怒
I did this job for you, damn it!
我他妈是为了你才接这活儿的
Latimer was gonna kill you if I didn't.
我如果不接 拉蒂莫会杀你的
Said he would kill you.
他说会杀了你
I don't need you.
我不需要你
I-I don't need you to help -- help me with Latimer.
我不需要你帮 帮我对付拉蒂莫
Hey, I don't care whether you need me or not.
我才不管你是否需要我
You're my son.
你是我儿子
This is what I have to do.
这是我必须做的
Nate, I keep hearing the words "acceptable losses".
内特 我听见他们在讨论"可接受损失"
I think they're about to go in.
我猜他们要冲进去了
What do you want me to do?
要我做什么吗
Okay, uh, so, uh, Sophie, we need a turf war.
好吧 苏菲 我们要来场出口争夺战
Tell them this.
你这样和他们说
Special Agent Powell. Yes?
鲍威尔特工 怎么了
Um, I just remembered something.
我刚想起来一些事
I think that those numbers he kept repeating over and over
那些他一直在重复的数字
I-I think it has something to do with the Koran.
我想和《古♥兰♥经♥》有关
Why?
为什么
Because he kept talking about "Ji-had".
因为他一直在说"圣斩"
Jihad?!
圣♥战♥
Forget the profiler.
别管侧写员了
We need Homeland Security!
快去通知国土安♥全♥局♥
Special Agent Powell. Elaine Delacourt, D.H.S.
鲍威尔特工 我是国安局伊莱恩·德拉考特
Where's the terrorist?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在哪里
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表