剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Any trouble planting the evidence, Mr. Kreese?
栽赃工作进行得还顺利吧 克瑞斯先生
Should turn up in his office within 36 hours.
不超过36小时 就会在他办公室被发现
I don't think this one's going to work.
我觉得这一招没用
The guy's clean.
那家伙很清白
Now.
暂时而已
Our friend the state's attorney is clean now,
咱们的州检察官朋友暂时很清白
but he did a stint in juvenile detention,
但他曾被送进少管所
another in drug rehab.
还有戒毒所
All we have to do is add a whiff of scandal
我们要做的就是给他来一点儿丑闻
and let the media follow the trail
媒体自然会跟着蛛丝马迹
all the way back to those old sins.
嗅到他那些不堪的过去
But who cares?
但谁会在乎
The public loves him.
公众爱戴他
The public has been lied to, Mr. Kreese.
公众一直被蒙骗着 克瑞斯先生
Told all their lives they can have the good life,
允诺他们会拥有美好的生活
but no one ever gets it.
但没人真正得到过
Every year, they work a little longer,
工作时间每年增加一点儿
and their house is worth a little less,
房♥子每年贬值一点儿
their retirement fund gets a little smaller.
退休基金每年变少一点儿
And when the people get upset,
当他们幡然悔悟
they start looking for someone to blame,
开始寻找归咎对象
someone they can take down.
可以扳倒的对象
The public has to love him,
就是要让公众爱戴他
otherwise, none of this works.
不然这一切都白费了
Only our heroes fall, Mr. Kreese.
捧得越高摔得越狠 克瑞斯先生
The rich and powerful take what they want.
权贵显要为所欲为
We steal it back for you.
我们则替你找回公道
Sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys.
有时候 魔高一尺 道高一丈
We provide...leverage
由我们来 替天行道
So, this 13-year-old future state's attorney
这位州检察官13岁的时候
steals a concession worker's uniform,
偷了一身会场工作人员的制♥服♥
we go from food stand to food stand
带着我向跟每个小吃摊说
telling them that we've run out of franks
我们右边区露台的法兰克福香肠吃完了
in the right-field bleachers -- it works.
结果奏效了
And they never caught on? No.
他们从没发现吗 没有
Only after we had scammed more free food
我们骗到了一季度都吃不完的食物
than we'd eat in a season.
才被揭穿
I remember they asked us for our ticket stubs.
我记得他们要看我们的票根
Which, by the way, we didn't have
票根自然是没有的
because we hopped the turnstiles.
因为我们翻过十字转门进来的
Then...they asked to speak to our fathers.
然后他们要跟我们老爹谈话
And Nate says -- I'll never forget this -- he says,
我永远不会忘记 内特说
"Who do you think taught us to hop the stiles in the first place?"
"你以为是谁教会我们翻转门的"
I've never tried to hide how bad things got for me
我从未试图隐藏小时候
when I was a kid.
犯过的错
But I put the drugs behind me,
但我早就脱离毒品了
walked a straight line ever since --
自那以后一直行正道
swear on my mother.
以我母亲的名义发誓
OK.
知道了
So...
那么
so, this guy, Reed Rockwell --
瑞德·洛克威尔这家伙
Professional career assassin.
专以摧毁别人事业为生
He represents your opponent in the next election.
他代表你下届选举的对手
He sends you these photographs along with a note.
寄给你这些照片和一张纸条
Then the next day,
结果第二天
an aide finds a bottle of Vicodin in your office.
一名助手在你办公室发现一瓶维柯丁
It wasn't mine.
那不是我的
I broke an ankle playing ball with my kids a few years back.
几年前我和孩子踢球的时候扭伤踝关节
I wouldn't even take the painkillers the doctor prescribed.
我甚至都没有吃医生开的止痛药
But now all this character Rockwell has to do
而现在这个洛克威尔要做的
is file a lawsuit against you --
仅仅是对你提起诉讼
anything -- a fender-bender...
任何诉讼 车子摩擦碰撞啊
And then the aide has to come forward about the Vicodin,
然后那名助手就会拿出维柯丁来指责你
and these photographs -- real or fake --
再配上这些照片 无论真假
come out in discovery.
就会公布于众
Legal blackmail. It's elegant.
法律勒索 手法很高明
It's, uh, it's wrong, is what it is.
不是高明 是欺人太甚
Can I have another...
麻烦再来一杯...
Coming right up, Sir. Thanks. Do you want some?
马上就来 先生 谢谢 你们要吗
There you go.
好的
Sometimes I don't know who's done more for the people around here, Nate --
内特 有时候我真不知道你跟我
you or me.
谁更能造福一方
I need you now.
我现在需要你
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Go home, Ed. I got this.
回家休息 艾德 这儿有我
I'm going to get my team to bury this guy Rockwell.
我会和我的团队搞定这个洛克威尔
You got my word.
我向你保证
Rockwell is bulletproof.
洛克威尔可刀枪不入啊
Of course. The man is all about C.G.
当然 这家伙可是CG高手
I mean, maybe -- maybe --
也许 仅仅是也许
you can get some quality C.G. in a still-frame,
静帧情况下可以制♥作♥些高质量CG
but when I lay down my ten-fifty old-school practical --
但如果想用我的五分之一老式实用
Stop -- stop with the "Star Trek" stuff again!
停 不要再扯什么《星际迷航》了
"Wars"! Damn it, it's "Star Wars."
"大战" 靠 是《星球大战》
And -- and that CGI. Yoda they used in the prequels
在前传中制♥作♥的尤达的CGI
is an insult to the puppet they --
简直是对原型的侮辱
you know what, man?
知道吗 伙计
It's not even worth discussing.
根本不值得讨论
You're the only one discussing it.
就你一人在讨论
I kind of like CGI. Yoda.
我挺喜欢CGI的尤达
Hey, Hardison, what do we got on this guy Rockwell?
哈德森 知道洛克威尔这家伙多少底细
Look, Parker, just tell him what he wants to hear.
帕克尔 顺着他想听的说
Did my ears...
是我耳朵...
All right, Nate. We're scraping rock bottom here.
内特 只有最基本的信息
This guy does crisis P.R.,
这家伙专们制♥造♥公♥关♥危机
and the whole thing's done on the whisper.
并且一切都是暗中进行
He doesn't just defend his clients,
他不仅仅为其客户辩诉
he attacks their enemies -- by any means necessary.
还攻击其对手 无所不用其极
Creating dirt where he can't find any.
无中生有制♥造♥污点
Okay, but, guys, I mean, we've done this kind of thing before.
伙计们 我们以前也干过这事
Video, photo frame-ups...
录像 伪造相片
Not like this, Nate.
和他不一样 内特
This man is like a ninja assassin.
这家伙像个忍♥者刺客
He's turned it into an art form.
他把这些玩成艺术
We're talking politicians, hollywood starlets,
政客们 崭露头角的明星
even cheating spouses.
甚至是出轨的配偶
You know, word is,
道上传言
Rockwell made his bones a few years back
洛克威尔是靠几年前
by taking down a congressman.
扳倒一个议员起家的
You see, the rep received some serious praise
该议员在特区发表的关于引入某项法案的演讲
for the speech that he gave that introduced a bill in D.C., right?
为其赢得了极高的赞誉 对吧
Rockwell, the genius that he is,
洛克威尔的高明之处
goes and writes a fake political essay,
伪造一篇类似的政♥治♥性文章
back-dates it,
将发表时间提前
and then bribes a clerk to file it
贿赂一个文员
in the Library of Congress.
将其存进国会图书馆
Rockwell leaks the news
洛克威尔再泄漏消息
that the rep plagiarized the essay,
说议员的代表剽窃了他的文章
the bill dies, and so does the congressman's career.
法案搁浅了 议员的生涯也结束了
Well, he knew that no one in D.C. Was gonna admit
他清楚在华盛顿特区没有人会承认
to not having read that essay,
自己没读过那篇文章
and how the public were gonna respond.
以及公众的反应
Yeah, and how to manipulate the media. Oh, yeah.
他还知晓如何操控媒体 不错
Rockwell's brilliant. He's ruthless.
洛克威尔聪明而无情啊
Stone-cold solid.
铁石心肠
It's a shame we got to take the man down.
真遗憾我们得扳倒他
I'd almost consider making him a part of the team.
我还差点儿想把他划至麾下
Yeah, uh, Rockwell has his boot on my friend's throat, Hardison.
洛克威尔骑到我哥们脖子上了 哈德森
I said, "almost."
所以我说 "差点儿"
Listen, what do we know about him personally?
他个人生活我们知道些什么
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表