剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Really? Something bothering you?
真的 有烦心事吗
It's the rain. Reminds me of London.
是这场雨 让我想起了伦敦
Little homesick maybe.
也许有点想家
We'll have to work on that.
这个问题可要解决掉
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are you the branch manager?
您是所长吗
Yes. I'll be with you in just one moment.
是我 你们稍等一下
I'm afraid this can't wait.
我们恐怕等不了
Can we speak to you in private?
能跟您单独聊聊吗
Of course.
当然
Please excuse us for a moment. Yes, sir.
我失陪一下 好的 先生
What seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
The "problem" is that your bank just failed
问题是您的银行没能通过
a preliminary stress test.
一项基础压力测试
On a scale of 1 to 5 --
按程度1到5
1 being best, 5 being worst --
最好是1 最差是5
Your bank scored...
您的银行得分
risk management, 5.
风险管理指数5
Delinquent loans, 5.
拖欠贷款指数5
Cash reserves, 5.
现金储备指数5
So we're gonna need to see everything --
我们得四处检查检查
the back office, the vault, everything.
清算室 金库等等
This is outrageous. Why wasn't I informed?
太过分了 为什么没人通知我
Go ahead and call D.C. check up on us.
您可以给特区总部打电♥话♥核实我们的身份
But I'd advise you to keep your voice low
但我建议你最好小声点
unless you want a run on your broke-ass bank.
要是让客户听见了 你这银行就等着倒闭吧
Just saying.
个人建议
Yeah, this is...Marcus Dupree.
你好 我是马卡斯·杜普雷
Yes, this is the FDIC Investigation Bureau.
是的 这里是联邦储蓄保险公♥司♥调查局
What do you need?
为您效劳
I can confirm that there is a spot inspection
今天的确是安排了
scheduled for today.
网点检查
That's R-- I got to put you on hold.
那是 请稍等
Randal.
兰德尔
Singapore, right?
新加坡 对吧
Paul McCartney's Hofner bass guitar.
保罗·麦卡特尼的霍夫纳牌低音电吉他
You owe me $27,000.
你欠我两万七美金
Or we can split this fee
或者咱俩可以把这笔买♥♥卖♥♥平分
and walk away with $5 million each.
每人拿走五百万
What do you say?
怎么样
You should have paid me, Randal.
你老实把钱还我不就好了吗 兰德尔
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why couldn't you and Dorothy
你跟多萝西为什么就不能
just run away in the middle of the night?
趁着夜深跑了呢
In whose car? Her father's?
开谁的车 她父亲的吗
We'd never make it to the county line.
我们没到国界就会被抓回去
We had to slip away when everyone in town
我们必须得趁着镇上所有人
was watching something else.
都在关注别的事情时偷偷溜掉
You're not nervous, are you?
你不会怯场吧
You can play this piece in your sleep.
这首曲子你闭着眼都能弹
Yes. It's just...
话是没错 可是
there are so many people here tonight.
今晚好多人
Oh, honey. You're gonna be wonderful.
亲爱的 你会大放异彩的
As always.
一向如此
I better go practice.
我该去练习了
Any sign of him?
见到他了吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Are you sure he's back?
您确定他已经回来了吗
Oh, he's here.
绝对回来了
You find him.
你给我找到他
Dorothy.
多萝西
Charlie Lawson.
查理·劳森
I think we need to have a talk.
咱俩得好好谈谈
When I saw Dorothy's father,
当我见多萝西的父亲
I figured my ticket was punched.
我就知道走不成了
You're just back from the war.
你刚从战场回来
Europe or the Pacific?
你去了欧洲还是太平洋
France.
法国
We landed in Calais after D-day.
我们在大规模进攻开始后去了加莱
My sweet lord.
上帝啊
We do owe you a debt.
你确实是为这个国家尽了不少力
Your mother should be proud.
你母亲肯定很自豪
Don't you talk about my mother. She's no friend of yours.
你少提我母亲 你跟她又不熟
Now, here's the thing.
你给我听好了
Just because you served our nation honorably
你别以为你为国家效力了
doesn't give you the right to speak to me like that.
就能用这种态度跟我讲话
It seems to me you might have forgotten your place.
别忘了自己的身份地位
You want to beat me...
你要是想揍我
go ahead.
就尽管动手吧
Nah.
不
I don't want to do that.
我才懒得揍你呢
I just want to ask you one question.
我只想问你一个问题
What are your plans with my daughter?
你准备跟我女儿怎么办
It's locked from the outside.
门已经从外面锁上了
I have to get out. I have to!
我得出去 我必须出去
Whatever it is that you and my wife are up to,
不管你跟我妻子在打些什么鬼主意
it stops now.
都必须停止了
Now, I saw Charlie here yesterday.
我昨天在这看到查理了
You told my father?
你告诉我父亲了
I would never do that.
我才不会做那种事呢
But you got no business dragging my wife into this!
但是你不能把我妻子给扯进来
This is my town! You don't understand.
这镇子上我说了算 你不明白
If my father finds Charlie --
要是我父亲找到查理
I have to get out there! Please!
我必须赶紧出去 求求你了
Wait, wait, wait! Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Dorothy and I were going to Canada.
我跟多萝西准备去加拿大
She swiped your keys. We were gonna take your car.
她偷了你的钥匙 我们准备开你的车去
They're right there in my bag.
钥匙就在我包里
What?
什么
Grenade!
手榴弹
I need another pineapple. This is from that batch of duds.
我要换个手榴弹[菠萝] 这个不好用
Hey! Hey! There they are!
他们在那呢
Oh! Get out of here! Go!
快走 走呀
Okay, we can jump off in Edmundville,
我们可以在爱德蒙维尔下车
catch the westbound.
然后转乘向西行驶的列车
Your father won't catch us.
你父亲抓不到我们
That's not true. You know that's not true.
他会的 你知道他会的
My father will do whatever it takes
我父亲会想尽一切办法
to find us and bring me back here.
找到我们并把我抓回来
He'll hurt you. I can't let that happen.
他不会放过你的 我不能眼睁睁看着他伤害你
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I know you can. But I can't.
我知道你可以 但我做不到
I've never been to France, Charlie.
我从没去过法国 查理
This town, this place --
这个小镇 这个地方
it's my home.
才是我的家
What?
什么
No!
不
No, keep it safe. Keep it safe for me.
不 你拿着 帮我保管好
Keep it safe.
一定要保管好
I love you, Dorothy.
我爱你 多萝西
So beautiful.
你好美
I love you.
我爱你
And...
从那以后
that was the last time I saw Dorothy Ross.
我再也没有见过多萝西·罗斯
But the painting -- you gave it back to her.
可是 你却把画留给她了
I mean, you could have been set for life.
你们本可以一起靠着那幅画共度美满一生
Yeah, seems like I read that in a letter before.
是呀 被我打死的那个德国人也是这么想的
Didn't work too well for him.
结果也没落着好下场
Maybe the painting's a curse.
也许那幅画就是个诅咒
So you didn't come back to town for the painting.
所以你回来不是为了那幅画
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表