剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
你觉得呢
I didn't really get it.
我没看懂
She didn't get it?
她没看懂
All right.
好吧
It is disgraceful.
这真可耻
This heartwarming...
这个让人觉得温暖的
...soulful beast...
充满感情的野兽
...will never see...
永远都不会有
the light of day.
问世的一天
I thank you from the bottom of my heart...
我从心底感谢你们
friends.
朋友们
The hell's wrong with him?
他到底有什么毛病呀
You erased the film off of his...
你把他摄影机里的录像都删了
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
那是
Yeah, man, I uploaded a nasty virus
伙计 我往甘特的数码编辑系统里
into Gunter's digital-editing bay.
上传了一个强大的病毒
It zapped every gigabyte of film
病毒把那张碟以外所有
he shot of us, except that.
关于咱们的影片都删了
That was the last bit of it.
那是他最后的存档了
I l-like this guy. I do. I feel sorry for him.
我喜欢这个家伙 真的 我替他感到遗憾
He cut his finger.
他刚刚把手指弄伤了
Hey, man, do you finally believe me about the sandwich?
你是不是终于相信我没偷吃你的三明治了
Seriously. All right, you know what, man?
不会吧 好吧 这样吧
I was gonna buy you dinner, 'cause I felt sorry for you.
我请你吃晚饭 因为我也替你觉得遗憾
Ooh, you're buying dinner? You're buying dinner?
你要请客吃饭 你要请客吃饭
Thought you was hungry. Are you buying?
你不是饿了吗 你请客吗
Maybe. Do you believe me? I'm in.
也许吧 你信我吗 我也去
I believe that you're buying dinner now.
我现在相信你要请客了
Oh, uh, Nate?
内特
Yeah?
怎么了
Oh, I-I just -- I wanted to say
我只是 我只是想说
the things I said on there
我在录像说的
about, you know, you, relationships,
那些关于你 还有感情方面的事
you know, it's not -- I don't --
那不是 我不是
you and I -- we're -- we --
我跟你 我们 我们
I ate the damn sandwich.
那倒霉三明治是我吃的
I ate the damn sandwich for sure.
那倒霉三明治绝对是我吃的
The boy can cook. He can throw down.
那家伙做饭可好吃了 他超厉害的
If he wasn't gonna beat my ass, I'd go thank him.
要是他不揍我的话 我肯定过去谢谢他
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表