剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I got gold, you got gold.
我有黄金 你有黄金
Lil pusher's got crazyogold!
销♥售♥员里尔有黄金
Some of it just sitting there collecting dust!
却都堆在那里聚灰尘
Do you have any idea how much gold
知道这些年
You've acquired through the years?
你积了多少黄金吗
It could be like a treasure!
简直像个宝藏
Now's your chance to turn your gold into cold hard cash,
现在 你有机会把黄金变成现金
'cause we have over 100
因为全国范围内
Gold to be sold! Stores nationwide.
有超过100家"黄金收♥购♥"商店
Or call us and we'll send you a free shipping pack,
打电♥话♥给我们 你会获得免费运输包装
Because we are America's number-one
因为我们是全美排行第一
Online and storefront gold buyer!
网络+实店黄金收♥购♥商
And that's the gold's honest truth!
比真金还要真
I asked for all the forms in the inventory, Gordon,
我要全部的库存清单 戈登
so I could review them on my flight back to Portland.
以便在飞波特兰的航♥班♥上翻阅
第四季 第16集
都市侠盗
I leave in 10 minutes, so move.
我十分钟内出发 所以快点
Your brother --
您的哥哥
Does not run the company.
公♥司♥不是他管的
I'll call the better business bureau if I have to.
如果有必要 我会去找商业改进局
Can I help you? Yes. Hi.
有什么可以为您效劳吗 是的
I turned in my grandmother's necklace
为了支付抵押
just to cover the mortgage.
我把祖母的项链拿来卖♥♥了
That can't be right. It's worth 15 times this.
肯定出错了 价值应该比这高出15倍
I assure you, Ms. Campston,
我向您保证 凯普斯通女士
Our appraisers are all
我们的估价人员都是
accredited gemologists with the G.I.A.
经过美国宝石学会认证的宝石专家
Well, I'd like my necklace back, then.
这样的话 我想要回项链
Our policy states that you have to request a return
按照我们的规定 取消要求必须在
within the allotted two weeks,
两周时间内提出
and I'm seeing here you're three days overdue.
根据这上边看 您已经过期三天了
But that's two weeks from when the check was sent
但这两周是你们出纳部
from your accounts payable department.
寄出支票的时间
I just got it in the mail yesterday.
我是昨天才刚收到邮件的
The necklace has probably already been melted.
项链可能已经被熔炼了
There's -- there's really nothing we can do.
实在是 无能为力了
Well, can you check for sure and see?
能麻烦帮我确定一下吗
Sure. Come with me.
当然 这边请
熔炼日期 尚未发货/仍在原处
预估熔炼价值 2500美金
Unfortunately, Ms. Campston, it has been destroyed.
真可惜 凯普斯通女士 项链已经毁了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
We're done here.
我们谈完了
Come on, Ma'am. Let's go. What?
这边女士 走吧 什么
That's it?!
就这样吗
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Nana had nice taste.
老太太很有品味
Now you've got five minutes.
现在你还有五分钟
I saw the ad on TV.
我在电视上看到广♥告♥
And as much as I didn't want to,
虽然我也不想
I have a mortgage to pay, a child to feed.
但我要支付抵押 抚养孩子
Next thing I knew, they sent me
然后 他们给我寄来了
a packet with postage.
一个已付邮资的包裹
Yeah, these cash-for-gold businesses,
没错 这种现金黄金交易
they make it very easy for customers to send in their gold.
会让顾客毫不费力地寄出黄金
And this necklace, it had sentimental value to you?
那条项链 对你来说意义非凡吧
My grandma from England gave it to me before she died.
我在英格兰的祖母去世前给我的
She held it all the way through
她带着它度过了40年代
the London blitz in the '40s.
纳粹的伦敦大轰炸
I'm so ashamed I sent it in.
卖♥♥掉它让我觉得羞愧极了
No, no, I mean, you did what you had to do,
不必如此 你是情非得已
and you did it for your family.
是为了你的家人
Nothing to be ashamed about.
这没什么可羞愧的
Yeah, he's right.
没错 他说得对
Look, your story's not unique.
你的遭遇不是偶然的
There are thousands of desperate people
成千上万绝望的人们
who send in their gold,
寄出了黄金
they get these checks way below market value.
结果只收到了远低于市价的支票
There's a pattern of perfidy.
这是一种欺诈模式
"A pattern of perfidy"?
欺诈模式
Thank you.
谢谢
But I wish I had the necklace back.
我就是想要回项链
I just know it's still out there.
我知道项链肯定还在
Okay, well, here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们会这样做
We're gonna do everything we can to
我们会尽我们所能
get it back Get it back for you.
为你讨回 为你讨回公道
And probably help you pay that mortgage, too.
没准儿还能帮你把抵押支付了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
"Pattern of perfidy"?
欺诈模式
Seriously?
开玩笑吧
Yes. This is it, Nate. This is the one.
没错 就是它了 内特 就是这了
Look, there's no international crime,
你看 这案子没有国际犯罪行为
no Russians with guns,
没有持枪横行的俄♥国♥人
no interpol.
没有国际刑♥警♥组织
It's low risk, low danger,
低风险 低威胁
just two very smart dirtbags who like to hurt people.
只有两个喜欢害人的聪明坏蛋
This is my shot. This time, I run the con.
这是我的机会 这次 我来负责
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, yes!
就是的
Oh, boy.
老天啊
If you don't think I can handle it, just say.
要是你觉得我搞不定 你说好了
No. Hardison, that's not what I'm saying, actually.
不是 哈德森 我其实不是说这个
Well, what is it? You think I'll mess it up?
那是什么 你以为我会搞砸吗
Go on, speak your mind.
说啊 说出你的想法
No, come on. Please, just do your thing.
不是 拜托 做你的事吧
"Do your thing." Sometime today, man, all right?
做你的事吧 老兄 有时候呢
Some of us have social lives we got to get back to.
我们中还有人有其他社交活动要进行
All of you don't even understand
你们这些人根本就不明白
how much you depend on me, do you?
你们有多依赖我 是吧
All the hacking, the fake I.D.S,
网络入侵 身份伪造
the financial searches, the sub-rosa profiling.
资金追踪 背景调查
Weeks of work every time, and none of you appreciate it.
每次都要花几个星期 你们却无一感恩
Hardison, we do.
哈德森 我们感恩
We just -- you know, we don't understand some of it.
我们只是 那些东西我们不太懂
Well, most of it.
完全不懂
But we're very -- we're very grateful.
但是我们满怀感激
Yes, we are very grateful, Hardison.
没错 满怀感激 哈德森
Now, if you will, let's -- let's run it.
现在有劳你 开始吧
Gold to be sold!
黄金收♥购♥
You run it.
你来吧
Why don't you go ahead,
为不由你来
find your little briefing fairy online, without me.
不用我 直接去找你的网络简报仙子
Start the job, and see how far you get...without me.
不用我 直接开始任务 看你们会怎样
No, I -- Hardison, come on. R-really, it's -- it --
不是 哈德森 拜托 真的吗 这
That's his "very serious" arm-cross.
这是他表示"非常认真"的手臂交叉姿势
Yeah.
没错
All right. Here we go.
好吧 这里
Remote...
遥控
How do you -- how do you get to the --
怎么 怎么弄那个
Web browser? Yeah.
浏览器吗 没错
I don't know.
不知道
There it is. Awesome.
在这里 太好了
There we go. Gold to be sold!
这里 黄金收♥购♥
Ooh, gold. I love gold.
黄金 我喜欢黄金
Gold to be sold! Began as an Oregon-based company
黄金收♥购♥ 是一家位于俄勒冈州的公♥司♥
headed by a brother/sister team, Barbara and Tommy Madsen.
由兄妹二人负责 芭芭拉和汤米·麦德森
Expanded nationwide in the last five years,
近五年来已扩展至全国
But their main processing and refinery's --
不过主要加工和熔炼是在
is in Portland, Oregon.
俄勒冈州的波特兰
See?
看吧
Ah. Oh, Por-- sorry, oh, wait. No, it --
波特... 抱歉 等等 不 这个
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表