剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
An identical gold sedan.
一模一样的金色轿车
You bet.
没问题
That's too much.
太过头了
A little.
有点吧
Okay.
好的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Security system.
安保系统弄的
Does Eliot have the other --
埃利奥特弄到另一辆车了吗
Yeah, he's right behind me.
对 就在后面
There we are.
就是这些
This is tricky, Nate.
这可太棘手了 内特
It always is.
一向如此
Why don't you get the front plate.
把前面的牌照取下来
We'll wait here.
我们在这等
Make sure they don't try to scamper.
别让他们跑了
Eliot and Hardison set up?
埃利奥特和哈德森准备好了吗
Everything's good. Showtime.
一切就绪 好戏上演
Who are you to be in the middle of this?
你算老几呀 就敢跑来做中间人
You want to deal or you want to talk?
你想交易 还是想聊天
The nun for the drugs...and the courier.
这修女换你们的毒品 还有运货人
No, no, first the drugs.
不 不 我先交出毒品
You know, show of good faith.
算我聊表诚意
Then the nun, then the courier.
然后你们交出修女 我再交出运货人
No. Meet halfway.
不行 走到中间交易
I-I can't do this.
我 我做不来
Hurley, Hurley, you agreed.
赫利 赫利 咱们说好的
No, they're gonna kill me!
不 他们会杀了我的
You agreed, Hurley!
咱们说好了 赫利
No! I can't! I'm sorry!
不行 我做不到 对不起
Stick to the plan, Hurley!
说了就要照做 赫利
Get the drugs!
快去拿毒品
Yeah, the courier's pulled a runner!
运货人跑了
He's heading your way!
他朝你的方向去了
There he is! The one with the Mexican plates!
就是那辆车 墨西哥车牌的那个
Fine. We'll do this old-school.
好吧 咱们还是按老规矩办吧
Get out of there, you!
你给我下车
What kind of double-cross is this?
你们这是在耍什么把戏
Who in the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁呀
Is one of them the courier?
他们俩有谁是运货人
No. I don't know.
没有吧 我不知道
Massachusetts State Police! Put your hands up!
麻省警♥察♥ 举起手来
Do I look like I'm kidding?
我像是在开玩笑吗
How we doing, boys?
你们好吗 伙计们
Make yourselves comfy.
别拘束
What exactly's going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
What's going on?
怎么回事
I just caught the Callaghan family
我刚逮到卡拉汉家族
in the middle of a massive drug buy
在跟墨西哥贩毒集团
from elements of a Mexican cartel.
进行大宗毒品交易
We're not -- we're not buying anything from them!
我们没 我们没从他们那里买♥♥任何东西
What in God's name is going on here?!
这到底是怎么回事
Massachusetts State Police! Put your hands up!
麻省警♥察♥ 举起手来
What kind of double-cross is this?
你们这是玩的哪一套呀
Who in the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁呀
Any trouble getting Hurley's car? No?
拿赫利车的事进展如何
No, Hardison's on it.
没问题 哈德森在弄了
Okay, can you get me another one?
好 还能再弄一辆吗
An identical gold sedan.
一模一样的金色轿车
We're looking for a gold sedan.
我们在找一辆金色轿车
You just described five cars I have back there.
那样的车这里有五辆呢
You bet.
没问题
Cute little trick you did with the Madonnas.
你们还真聪明 用圣母像来运毒
You called us. You want to deal?
叫我们来干吗 想交易吗
Found something of yours.
找到你们要的东西了
Oh, God, don't hurt me.
上帝 别伤害我
Get out of the car. I'm sorry.
下车 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
The courier.
运货人
Look -- you can take the car. Sign of good faith.
你们可以把车开走 聊表诚意
We'll take commission.
我们就从中拿点红利
We get a taste of every shipment,
每批货都要分我们一点
and you guys get protection.
我们就给你们提供保护
From the cops and the Irish.
负责搞掂警♥察♥和爱尔兰帮
And what about him?
那他呢
Oh, we'll deal with him for you.
我们会帮忙把他处理掉的
This is a set-up?
这是在下套吗
Hell no, man. I'm a dirty cop.
才不是呢 伙计 我可是个坏警♥察♥
Look -- they got cameras on each of the entrances.
这个停车场每个入口都有摄像头
Now, give us two minutes to get out clean, all right?
我们先走两分钟 以免引起怀疑 好吗
Eliot and Hardison all set?
埃利奥特和哈德森准备好了吗
Everything's good.
一切就绪
Showtime.
好戏上演
I-I can't do this.
我 我做不到
Hurley, Hurley, you agreed.
赫利 赫利 咱们说好了的
No, they're gonna kill me!
不 他们会杀了我
You agreed, Hurley.
咱们说好了 赫利
No! I can't! I'm sorry!
不 我做不到 对不起
Stick to the plan, Hurley!
说了就要照做 赫利
Get the drugs!
快去拿毒品
Yeah, the courier's pulled a runner! He's heading your way!
运货人跑了 他朝你的方向去了
Go! He's coming around towards you!
走 他沿着那边绕过去了
No, no! Straight! No, no, no, left, left, left!
不不 直走 不不 转左转左
There he is! The one with the Mexican plates!
就是那辆车 墨西哥车牌的那个
Fine. We'll do this old-school.
好吧 咱们还是按老规矩办吧
Take it easy! Keep your hands to yourself!
别激动 别碰我
I don't think he's a priest, either.
我想他也不是牧师
I'm a respectable businessman! No, you aren't!
我是个受人尊敬的商人 你才不是
The barbershop -- with me, right?
就跟我进了美发店里
Told him to get a Jheri curl
跟他说要电个杰里卷
'cause he didn't know what one was --
因为那家伙不知道杰里卷是什么
Told him it'd make his hair real straight and pretty.
就说会让头发又直又漂亮
Boy looked like he was beat
那家伙就像
with a bottle of baby oil for about a month.
被婴儿油淋头一般 持续整月
Hurley, how you doing?
赫利 你还好吗
I can't believe you had to bail me out of trouble again.
真不敢相信我又得麻烦你帮我脱围
No, no, listen, Hurley --
不 不 听着 赫利
you put your life on the line tonight
你今晚为了救别人
because it was the right thing to do.
不惜冒着生命危险
You realize that, right?
你意识到了吗
And by the way, for the record,
再说了 别忘了
you're not the same guy you used to be.
你已经不是以前的你了
Okay?
知道吗
Well, I know I'm not your friend, Nate,
我知道我算不上是你的朋友 内特
but for what it's worth, you're mine.
但是我还是要说 你是我的朋友
She's not a nun, is she?
她才不是修女 对吧
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Oh. No, that's okay. It was my fault.
不 没关系 是我不好
Hurley.
我叫赫利
Oh, hi. Peggy.
你好 我叫佩姬
Um, are you going out alone? It's kind of late.
你自己一个人走吗 天色有点晚了
Yeah, I'll -- I'll be fine.
是啊 没事的
Let me walk you.
我送送你吧
Uh, okay.
好吧
What a gentleman. Ooh! Your arm.
真是绅士呀 还挽胳膊呢
Do you like tacos at all?
你喜欢墨西哥玉米卷吗
Yes. Do you like cats?
喜欢 你喜欢猫吗
Oh, do I like cats? You do?
这还用问吗 真的吗
Oh. Hey, hey. Can I just ask you one thing here because...
我要问你个问题
how in the hell would you give Hurley
你怎么会把我的联络方式
information about how to find me -- ever?
给到赫利呢
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表