剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
第四季 第十五集
都市侠盗
Nate Ford.
内特·弗德
You know, you could have... Called first?
你其实可以... 先打电♥话♥预约吗
Yes, Mr. Ford.
是的 弗德先生
I could have called first.
我可以先打电♥话♥预约
Chaz...put it away.
查兹 放下枪
My name is Walt --
我叫沃尔特
Whitman Wellesley IV.
惠特曼·韦尔兹利四世
Well-funded, on the board of several corporations, foundations.
数家公♥司♥和基金会的董事局大财阀
I know who you are.
我知道你什么来头
Good.
很好
Then you know exactly what's at risk
那你应该很清楚 要是你拒绝帮我
if you refuse to help me.
后果会很严重
Let me be very clear about something.
我跟你把话说清楚
I help people who have nowhere else to go.
我帮那些求助无门的人
I help them against people like you.
我帮他们对付 像你这样的人
Thanks for coming.
感谢惠顾 慢走不送
But you must...
可你一定得...
help me.
帮我
Uh... I'm gonna...
我去...
Maybe... I'm gonna go get Sophie.
要不... 我去叫苏菲
Sophie, yeah.
苏菲 对
My wife has been kidnapped --
我妻子被绑♥架♥
missing for four days now.
已经失踪四天了
But there's been no ransom. Not a word.
但没有赎金要求 什么消息都没有
She's just...gone.
她就这么 不见了
You poor man.
可怜的人
She's been missing for four days,
她失踪四天了
and there's no evidence of foul play.
没有被谋杀的迹象
The FBI has given up on the case.
联邦调查局已经放弃了
That's why you're here.
所以你来到这里
She left you, Wellesley.
她抛弃你了 韦尔兹利
Nate, that's a bit harsh.
内特 这么说太伤人了
No, it isn't. Lacey would never deliberately...
不 不是的 蕾西不可能故意...
I know exactly what this looks like.
我很清楚这看上去像怎么回事
Rich man marries a woman half his age,
富翁娶了年龄只有他一半的女人
gets just what he deserves, but --
自作自受 但是
She was special. Is.
她生前如此特别 她没死
I was married for 37 years.
我曾有段37年的婚姻
My sons are grown -- grandkids, too.
我的儿子们 甚至孙子也长大了
When Dot died -- my first wife --
当我的前妻道特去世时
I was...bereft.
我...整个人都垮了
For two years, I just... went through the motions.
整整两年 我就如同 行尸走肉
I was just waiting till I...stopped.
一味慢慢熬着 等死
And then you met Lacey and fell in love.
然后你遇到了蕾西 爱上了她
She changed me...
她改变了我
restored me.
拯救了我
If you say so.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you want...
不管你想要什么
it's yours.
我都答应
Just...find my wife.
只要...找到我的妻子
Please.
求你了
I can find your wife.
我可以找到你妻子
But you're gonna have to do something for me --
但你得帮我做件事
a favor, in the future.
在未来某个时刻 帮我个忙
You have power, influence -- something I might find useful.
你有权势 有影响力 我也许会用到
Done.
一言为定
The rich and powerful take what they want.
权贵显要为所欲为
We steal it back for you.
我们则替你找回公道
Sometimes, bad guys make the best good guys.
有时候 魔高一尺 道高一丈
We provide...
由我们来 替天行道
Go ahead, say it. Go ahead.
说吧 说吧
II'm just saying he loves her. Oh, come on.
我只是说他爱她 拜托
Men like that treat people like possessions.
那种人把人当财产看待
You should know that. Oh, just because he's rich
你应该清楚 不能说因为他有钱
doesn't mean he's heartless.
就一定代表他无情无义
Of all people, you're actually He was wrecked.
可偏偏就你 他为爱昏了头
No, wrecked. I mean... you don't have
什么昏了头 你真是
a romantic bone in your body.
一点浪漫细胞都没有
Really?
来真的吗
And you're one to laugh.
你还有脸笑
You don't even bother to learn their names.
你连那些女人的名字都记不住
They're just waitress, nurse, stewardess.
就记得是女招待啊 护士啊 空姐啊
First of all, it's flight attendant, all right?
首先 人家是空乘人员 知道不
They don't like being called stewardess.
人家不喜欢被叫空姐
And, second, I know their names.
其次 我记得她们的名字
You guys having a three-way?
你们在玩三人行吗
What? What?
什么 什么
Three-way fight?
三人行打架
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Walt Whitman Wellesley IV.
沃尔特·惠特曼·韦尔兹利四世
Now, he does look like every other soulless C.E.O.
他看起来就像我们之前拿下的
we've taken down before, but to be honest,
冷酷无情的CEO们 但是坦白说
this guy gave away more dollars last year
这家伙去年捐赠的钱都超过
than Bill and Melinda Gates.
比尔盖兹夫妇了
He comes from old money.
他的财富是祖传的
I'm talking like "his ancestors invested in IBM
我说的可是"他祖先乘坐五月花号♥来美国
while coming over on mayflower" old.
投资IBM公♥司♥"那种祖传
Okay. Now, what about the lovely wife, Lacey?
行了 那他可爱的妻子蕾西呢
Lovely? She ain't lovely.
可爱 她才不可爱
Lacey Beaumont -- she met her future husband
蕾西·博蒙特 她是在汉普顿的慈善活动中
at a charity function in the Hamptons.
遇到了她未来的丈夫
But get this -- she bought old boy
但是注意这个 她在单身汉拍卖♥♥活动中
at one of those bachelor auctions.
拍下了个老男人
They get married less than a month later.
然后就在一个月内结婚了
See? Love at first sight.
看到没 一见钟情
Yeah, or she wanted to get hitched
没错 又或者是她想要
before the background check went through.
赶在背景调查开始前结婚
Yeah, thank you. Okay. So she's been missing for four days.
好了 谢谢 她已经失踪四天了
What can you tell me about that time period?
这段时间有什么线索
Well, there's no activity on the credit cards
信♥用♥卡♥没动
or the bank accounts,
银行账户也没动
But going back to...
不过再早一点
Got a lot of cash withdrawals, over $2 million-plus,
大笔的现金提款 超过两百万
All transferred to the same account. Find me that bank.
都转到了同一个账户 找到那个银行
Bank's in the Hamptons, but...
银行在汉普顿 但是
Oh, that account was emptied and closed four days ago.
账户四天前就被提空关闭了
All right, all right, all right. She's a grifter.
好吧 好吧 好吧 她是骗子
But it doesn't mean that Wellesley's feelings aren't genuine.
但这并不意味着韦尔兹利的感觉就不真挚
Oh, come on.
得了
Look, guys, sweetheart scams like this
像这样的甜心陷阱
usually take, what, six months, right, to pull off?
通常需要大概 六个月来布局 是吧
This is a land-speed record.
这速度快得破记录了
Here's a list of other wealthy men
这是一个月内闪婚的
who married within a month of meeting their spouses.
其他富翁的名单
That's a lot of mysterious accidents.
怪事聚到一起了
And they each seem to have met at one of these functions.
他们都是在这些拍卖♥♥会上相遇的
Well, that's Lacey's pattern.
这就是蕾西的作案模式
Yeah, well, it looks like
没错 看起来
Lacey might be a black widow. I'm just saying.
蕾西是个黑寡妇蜘蛛 我说说而已
Yeah, she may not have killed Wellesley,
没错 她虽然没杀了韦尔兹利
But she's out there, spinning her web.
但她正逍遥在外 织网以待新目标
Now, there's another charity function tomorrow in the Hamptons.
汉普顿明天有另外一场单身汉拍卖♥♥会
Same deal -- live and silent auctions,
同样的交易 公开叫拍加无声竞拍
Real high-end vendors.
绝对的高端聚会
And when you compare it to your others...
要是跟之前的进行比较
Everybody, pack your bags. We're going to a party.
各位 收拾行李 我们要去派对了
Let's go steal a sweetheart.
我们去偷个甜心
No? A widow.
不对 偷个寡妇
No? Spider?
不对 偷个蜘蛛
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表