剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not supposed to be here, huh?
我不该出现在这里是吧
Right. You're not gonna let me go.
你也不会让我过去
That's cool. That's cool. I got an invitation right here.
没关系 没关系 我有个邀请函
Man, that suit is GQ smooth. I like that. You should do that.
老兄衣服真有范儿 我喜欢 就该这么穿
It's...
可是很...
Whoo! Down!
喔哈 倒了
Come on! I hate this house!
又来了 我恨这房♥子
Parker, where are we?
帕克尔 我们在哪儿
See? I told you there was something weird about these walls.
看到没 我就说墙有问题
Wait, Par...
等等 帕...
Parker, the comms can't get through here,
帕克尔 通讯信♥号♥♥进不来
and... and secret passage... what, is that music?
这密道... 这是音乐吗
Oh, you hear that, too?
你也听到了
We must be underneath the party.
咱们肯定是在会场下面
Hey, look.
听着
Obviously, I'm real happy that you're okay, right?
很显然 你没事我很高兴
But you couldn't at least pop out, let a brother know?
但你起码可以露个脸儿 叫兄弟知道啊
I mean, what was up? What were you doing?
发生什么了 你在做什么
Morris Beck is a vampire.
莫里斯·贝克是个吸血鬼
Sometimes I wish someone
有时候我真希望
would put a stake through his heart.
有人能拿木桩钉死他
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
A real stake.
真的木桩
Hear enough?
听够没
Eliot, check his jacket for rips.
埃利奥特 看他衣服上有没有裂口
I'm not gonna lie to you, man.
老兄 我不想对你说谎
This is gonna hurt for a second.
这可真有点疼
What is?
什么
Sorry. I'm adapting.
抱歉 我努力适应了
There's no rips, Nate.
内特 没有裂口
No rips.
没有裂口
I found Parker, y'all.
大家伙 我找到帕克尔了
And we got news.
还有大新闻
Yeah. This house is full of secret passages.
对 这屋里全是密道
You just have to pull on a wall lamp.
扳一下壁灯就可以打开入口
Oh. And we found the safe and the blueprints.
我们还找到了保险箱和蓝图
So we are officially done.
所以咱们的活儿干完了
Yeah, I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
But, yay, Parker's back.
不过帕克尔能回来真好
That's not exactly good news.
这可不是什么好消息
What? Why?
为什么
This proves anybody here could have killed Beck.
说明这里每个人都可能是杀害贝克的凶手
Yeah, that's right, including Nate.
是啊 没错 包括内特在内
Okay, quiet, quiet!
够了 安静 安静
Quiet, everybody. Quiet.
都别说了 安静
Just...just...be quiet.
就让我 就让我安静一会
Goodbye, my little friends.
别了 我的小朋友们
Damn it.
该死的
What is it? No signal?
怎么了 没信♥号♥♥吗
No. Um...
没有
I just wanted to get you alone.
我只是想跟你独处而已
Nice thought.
想法不错
Though technically, I'm still working.
不过严格来讲 我还有工作在身呢
But maybe I could make an exception.
不过或许我可以为你破例
Do you really think I'm this stupid?
你真觉得我有这么蠢吗
I don't know what you mean. Nothing.
我不明白你什么意思 没什么意思
Just that pretty sure
只不过我确信
you've been lying to me this whole time.
你一直都在骗我
Which means you're not an actress trying to keep her gig.
也就是说你不是这场游戏中的一个演员
Which means you're in on it.
也就是说你也参与了这场阴谋
In on what? Ray, I really don't know --
什么阴谋 雷 我真的不知道
Yma Sumac was a singer in the '50s.
伊玛·苏美克是五十年代的一个歌♥手
"Yma" -- might want to learn how to pronounce it.
真正的"依玛"也不会读错自己的名字
I looked it up.
我查过了
Along with a couple of other names I think you might know.
我还查到了几个你可能熟悉的名字
Well, yes, I...
是的 我
my mum was a really big fan.
我妈超迷她的
Save it.
省省吧
I also took a picture of Mr. Gordon...
我还给戈登先生照了张相
and I sent it to Interpol.
并且发给了国际刑♥警♥
They say he's a guy named Nathan Ford.
他们告诉我 他的真名叫作内森·弗德
Grifter, thief, ex-con...
他是个骗子 贼 还进过监狱
bad guy.
总而言之不是什么好东西
You've got this all wrong.
你搞错了
I've never heard of this Ford person in my entire life.
我从来没听说过这个叫弗德的人
Wow, you're really good.
你还真能演呀
Now explain to me why there was real blood on the floor...
那你倒是给我解释一下 地上为什么会有血
or why you're trying to stop me from seeing Beck's body.
要不然就告诉我你为什么不让我看贝克的尸体
I never saw any blood, Ray.
我可没看见地上有血 雷
My mother named me Yma after her favorite singer.
我母亲给我取名叫作伊玛是为了纪念她最爱的歌♥星
I've worked for Mystery Incorporated
我在奥秘有限公♥司♥
for all of three weeks,
工作三个星期了
and I can't believe you think I'm a killer.
我真不敢相信你居然认为我是个杀人犯
It's like you really believe what you're saying.
说得跟真的一样
Now, you're gonna sit here,
你给我安安静静地
you're gonna be quiet...
坐在这儿吧
And I'm gonna go deal with your partners.
我要去对付你的同伙
Nate.
内特
Hammet's on his way back to you.
汉密特去找你了
Nate. Nate?!
内特 内特
Bugger!
该死的
Okay, guys. I got it. I know who killed Morris Beck.
伙计们 我知道是谁杀了莫里斯·贝克
Out so I can see ya.
走到亮处来
Okay, okay. It's not what it looks like.
好吧 好吧 你误会了
It looks like Morris Beck's been murdered.
看上去莫里斯·贝克被杀了
You're left holding the bag for it.
而你将为此负全责
Maybe it is what it looks like.
也许吧
You know your rights, don't you?
你清楚你的权利吧
Yeah. Yeah. I-I do. Absolutely I do.
是的 是的 我知道 我当然知道
But I did not kill him.
但是我没杀他
I-I think I can tell you who did.
我 我想我知道是谁干的
Go ahead. I got nothing but time till morning.
说吧 反正我明天早上之前都没别的事可干
Okay.
好吧
Who killed Morris Beck?
谁杀了莫里斯·贝克
Well, Beck arrives at the party drunk.
贝克出现在晚会现场时就已经喝醉了
He does this every year.
他每年都是这样
Greetings, everyone!
各位 晚上好
You don't want to be in bed with Beck.
劝你最好别跟贝克上♥床♥
Guy like that makes a lot of enemies.
他那种人树敌太多
You rigged that game, Beck.
去年是你耍诈 贝克
You know it, and so do I.
咱俩心里都清楚
Sometimes I wish somebody
有时候我真希望
would put a stake through his heart.
有人能拿木桩钉死他
So nobody liked the guy. So what?
好吧 就算大家都讨厌她 那又怎样
Yeah, so, motive.
这就是动机呀
I mean, everyone in the house was an enemy of Beck's.
这房♥子里的所有人都是贝克的敌人
And you're enemy number one, Nathan Ford.
而你是他的头号♥敌人 内森·弗德
Ex-convict.
你蹲过监狱
Arrested five years ago
你五年前由于
for making threats against his employer,
恐吓你的东家
I.Y.S. Insurance.
IYS保险公♥司♥而被捕
Sounds to me like somebody's got an ax to grind
在我看来 你对首席执行官
against a C.E.O.
心存芥蒂
You killed him.
是你杀了他
Believe me, there are moments where I definitely could see him dead.
没错 我是有很多机会杀掉他
I wouldn't do it. Someone would.
但我不会干这种事 有人会干
Someone did. Someone did it in the dark
有人已经干了 有人摸黑杀了他
and got away fast.
并迅速逃走了
All right, just for laughs,
好吧 就当作是娱乐我一下好了
where did they go?
凶手跑哪去了
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表