剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表
Hey, um, Parker. It's me -- Hardison.
帕克尔 是我 哈德森
Look, listen, I just wanted to talk about, you know,
听着 我想跟你谈谈
what happened earlier because --
刚才发生的事 因为
Um... C-c-call me back.
回个电♥话♥给我吧
Hello.
喂
Hardi-- hello?
哈德 喂
Hey, what's happening, man? Come on through.
怎么了 兄弟 进来慢慢说
All right.
好的
I'm in?
我顺利通过了
Read it and find out.
自己看看吧
Put it on.
带上吧
Hardison?
哈德森
Nate, we have a problem.
内特 我们有麻烦了
Eliot, we need you on the outside.
埃利奥特 我们外面需要你
Why? What happened?
为什么 发生什么了
They made Hardison, snatched him 10 minutes ago.
他们在十分钟前抓走了哈德森
Where'd they take him?
他们把他带到哪儿去了
We don't know.
不知道
Give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
Five minutes?
五分钟
We're gonna do things
咱们今天
a little bit differently today, all right?
来玩点不一样的 怎么样
I ask, you answer.
我来问 你来答
Now, I got four minutes
我有四分钟的时间
to prove your theory wrong.
来证明你的理论纯属狗屁
What theory?
什么理论
That torture doesn't work.
你说体罚不管用的理论
Where is he?!
他在哪
Where is he?!
他在哪
I know where they took Hardison.
我知道他们把哈德森带到哪去了
All right, don't do anything until Mason gets here.
好了 梅森来之前别轻举妄动
Took you long enough.
你来得太慢了
Holy crap.
该死的
That felt good.
这感觉真棒
I'm really happy with the new members this year.
我很满意今年的新进人员
I think that we've got a good batch.
我认为今年这批人的质量都不错
Cheers.
干杯
Wonderful to see you. Thank you for coming by.
很高兴见到你 感谢您能出席
So, what did you want to talk to me about?
你想跟我谈什么
Mason's got it under control now,
梅森现在已经控制住了局面
but I'll get you the details later.
不过我晚点会把细节告诉你
Would you excuse me?
恕我失陪一下
Brothers, gather 'round.
兄弟们 请静一静
We have some new members to welcome.
我们下面要欢迎今年的新成员
We have a warrant for the arrest of Travis Zilgram.
我们奉命逮捕崔维斯·吉尔格姆
Just take that.
拿着
Hey, guys, just...
伙计们
Boston P.D. Up against the wall.
波士顿警♥察♥局 靠墙站好
Let's go.
快点
I'm gonna be out in an hour, anyway,
反正你一个小时之后就得把我给放了
so why bother wasting my time?
何必在这浪费我时间呢
Because it's fun! Obviously.
因为好玩呀 傻蛋
So much fun.
真好玩
What are you doing?
你干吗
Just having a little fun.
玩玩而已
Okay.
好了
Got it.
搞掂了
Here. Lean on me.
来 靠着我
Lean on me.
靠在我身上
Nerd! You hear me?
书呆子 你给我听好了
You were never gonna be one of us!
你根本就不可能成为我们中的一员
You're no dustman. You're a geek!
你根本当不了清洁工 你就是个书呆子
Should I tell him it's the age of the geek?
要不要我告诉他 现在是书呆子的年代了
He'll figure it out eventually.
他早晚会明白的
Good! You're awake.
太好了 你醒了
What am I doing here?
我怎么会在这
Pay attention.
看好了
Where'd you get that?
你是怎么弄到这个的
It doesn't really matter, does it?
这不重要 不是吗
We have it.
重要的是它在我们手里
We have lots of it.
而且我们还有很多
It's not gonna do you any good.
你们就是拿着这些录像带也没用
See, I've got friends in places so high,
我在政♥府♥高层有朋友
you don't even know they exist.
他们的地位高到你们闻所未闻
Are you talking about Mr. Conrad, Travis?
你是指康瑞德先生吗 崔维斯
We arrested all your friends, all your little dust bunnies.
我们把你的所有朋友 就是清洁工们
Brothers. Whatever.
还有兄弟 都抓起来了
You do bad things long enough,
你坏事做太多了
eventually it catches up with you -- even in America.
早晚遭报应 即使是在美国也一样
Mr. Conrad's in even more trouble than you are.
康瑞德先生比你的麻烦还大
Unless he starts handing people over,
除非他现在开始把他的党羽都招出来
he's going down the hard way.
不然他可要跌惨了
I suggest you beat him to the punch --
我建议你最好先把他供出来
unless you think he'd rather go to prison
除非你认为他宁可自己蹲监狱
than throw you to the wolves.
也不会把你给捅出来
What I'm gonna prove today, mathematically,
今天 我要证明的就是
is that in this situation,
在这种情况下
it's always best to betray your accomplice.
最佳选择 就是供出同犯
I made recordings.
我录了音
Phone calls, meetings,
每次通话和见面
every interaction I had with him -- hours of it.
我都录了音 总共好几个小时呢
What would I get for that?
作为回报 我能得到什么
Well...
这个嘛
we'll talk to our boss
我们要跟我们的上级讨论一下
and get back to you.
然后再告诉你
Sign of good faith.
聊表诚意
Don't you dare. Don't you dare.
你敢 你敢
I want to call my dad!
我要打电♥话♥给我爸
Hello? I'm still here.
有人吗 我还在这呢
What? What's going on?
什么 搞什么
Watch it.
走路看着点
I'm gonna be out in an hour, anyway,
反正你们一个小时后也得放了我
so why bother wasting my time?
何必浪费我的时间呢
Because it's fun! Obviously.
因为好玩呀 傻蛋
Right here.
就放这
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
There. Perfect.
这下好了 完美了
Good! You're awake.
太好了 你醒了
Watch yourself. Hey. Dude. Quit it.
走路看着点 伙计 算了
Fellas, look. I mean, wait.
伙计们 慢着
Travis Zilgram? Let's just talk.
崔维斯·吉尔格姆 我们谈谈
Turn around, please. No, come on.
请转过身去 别这样 拜托
Let's go.
走吧
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
You really think he has hours of tape on Conrad?
你真♥相♥信他有跟康瑞德的录音吗
If he does, he won't for long.
就算他有 也很快就要交出来了
As for Zilgram, all we had to do was scare him.
对付吉尔格姆 我们只要吓吓他就好了
Rational choice took care of the rest.
他的理智会做出选择
Mr. Conrad.
康瑞德先生
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么了
I have a message for you, dustman to dustman,
我有口信带给您 是清洁工传给清洁工的
that somebody didn't want me to deliver.
但是有人不希望您收到这条口信
Move along.
下一个
Let's go.
走吧
I made recordings.
我录了音
Phone calls, meetings,
每次通话和见面
Every interaction I had with him -- hours of it.
我都录了音 总共好几个小时呢
What would I get for that?
作为回报 我能得到什么
Well...
这个嘛
Okay. I'm impressed.
好吧 我对你刮目相看啊
剧集 | 都市侠盗(2008) | 导航列表