剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
The presidency?
当然
Of course.
你难道不会为你所信仰的
Aren't you willing to sacrifice everything
牺牲一切
for what you believe in?
我要去我们侧面了
I'm gonna move to our flank,
看能不能赶几只鸟到你这来
See if I can't flush those birds to your position.
我知道我们一定能默契合作
I knew we'd make a great team.
你能行吗
Are you gonna make it?
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
我要找到那个混♥蛋♥
I want to get this son of a bitch.
亚当 你吓到我了
Adam, you scared me.
对不起 克里斯蒂
I'm sorry, Christy.
不是私仇
It isn't personal.
你到底在干吗
What the hell are you doing?!
-威瑟利 -放下武器
- Weatherly! - Drop your weapon!
我去找州长
I'll get the governor.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yes.
呆在我身后
Stay behind me.
放下
Drop it.
巴尔的摩港口
你母亲是伊朗人
Your mother was Iranian.
这不是什么秘密了 莉莉安
That's no secret, Lillian.
这是你做这一切的原因吗
Is that why you did this?
1953年 中情局在伊朗策划了多起爆♥炸♥案
In 1953, the CIA staged a series of bombings in Iran,
使整个国家开始反对
turning the country
他们的民选政♥府♥
against its own democratically elected government.
但你母亲没有死在伊朗
But your mother didn't die in Iran.
是没有
No.
她是炸♥弹♥人之一
She was one of the bombers.
这摧毁了她
It destroyed her.
中情局不但没有施以援手
And the CIA not only failed to help,
还彻底否认了她的存在
They denied she ever existed.
所以这是复仇吗
So this was revenge?
你父亲喜欢说 是我们做出的决定
Your father likes to say that we are defined
定义了我们
by the decisions we make.
而定义我的
I am defined
却是别人的选择
by the decisions of others.
你不会轻易免于刑法的
You're not gonna get off that easily.
你是个叛徒 亚当
You're a traitor, Adam.
我们知道"漫布" 也知道六虎队
We know about the Flood. We know about the Six Tigers.
都结束了
It's over.
告诉我们竞选人的名字
Tell us the name of the candidate.
他不是六虎队其他成员之一 我知道
He's not one of the other tigers. I know that.
告诉我们他的名字 你还会好过点
Tell us his name and your life will be easier.
加布里尔 莉莉安或卡西迪有没有告诉过你
Gabriel, did Lillian or Cassidy ever tell you
为什么这个项目叫做"发条"
why the program is called Clockwork?
有一个十九世纪的故事
A 19th-century story
叫做"世界上最出色的的人"
called "The Ablest Man in the World."
讲的是一个心思简单的人
About a man with a simple mind
遇到了一个疯狂的医生
who meets a mad doctor
他为他制♥造♥了一个发条大脑
who creates for him a clockwork brain,
毫无疑问 这比人类大脑要优越的多
which is, of course, far superior to any human brain.
这个故事的悲剧在于
The tragedy in the story comes
他意识到 自己已经不是人类了
when he realizes that he is no longer human,
而只是一台机器
that he is only a machine...
因此 会永远被边缘化
And, therefore, will always be marginalized,
永远被排斥
will always be ostracized,
会永远成为
and will always be terribly
非常可悲的
and tragically...
孤身一人
alone.
居然从一个永远走不出这里的人嘴里说出来
Spoken by the only one who will never walk out of here.
孤身一人的是你
You're the one who's alone.
妈 你不用做饭的
Mom, you didn't have to cook.
你收留了我 我只能做到这个了
You're giving me a place to stay. It's the least I can do.
你需要被收留的原因
The only reason you need a place
就是他烧了你的厨房♥
is 'cause he burned down your kitchen.
你算哪门子的搭档啊
Hey, what kind of partner are you?
事实是 我想和你的姑娘多呆一会
Truth is, I wanted to spend some time with your girl here.
不 不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
他失去了一个妻子
He lost a wife,
花了好一阵子才重新振作起来
took him a while to get back on his feet,
我很高兴他又遇到了在乎的人
but I'm glad to see he's met someone he cares about.
-妈 -那说点实话吧
- Mom. - How about some truth?
你做了什么 那么多人想让你死
What's going on with you that so many people want you dead?
说实话 现在 马上
Truth. Right here, right now.
好吧
All right.
记得约翰尼纹身的时候吗
Remember when Johnny got that tattoo?
你还记得你有多生气吗
Remember how mad you got?
和那差不多
It's kind of like that.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
我的脑子里有个芯片 妈
I have a microchip implanted in my brain, Mom.
是实验性的
It's experimental.
前所未有
first of its kind.
我能读取到任何东西
I can access everything.
只要连接在信息网络上
As long as it's connected to the information grid,
我都能进去
I can get in.
现在就在你脑子里
This is in your brain right now?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不疼
No.
不好的一面是什么
What's the downside?
我和别人不一样
I'm different.
我看你没什么不一样的
You look the same to me.
有些人担心我会像电脑那样被人程序化
Some people are worried I can be programmed like a computer
因为我有一部分是电脑
because I'm part computer.
我也不能完全算是
I'm not all...
人类
you know...human.
有些人担心
Some people are worried?
你自己担心吗
Are you "Some people"?
也许吧 有点
Maybe. A little.
那个叫威瑟利的人
This Weatherly character --
你说过他被洗♥脑♥了 对吗
You said they brainwashed him, right?
在他还小的时候抓住他
Got him when he was a kid,
多年以来一直给他灌输错误的思想
filled his head full of crap for years,
这样在他长大之后他们就能
all so they could get him to do some bad stuff
让他做各种坏事了
when he got older?
是啊 但这和我有什么关系 妈
Yeah, but what does this have to do with me, Mom?
在我看来 被人程序化
Just that it seems to me, you don't need a microchip
并不一定脑子里要有个芯片
in your brain to be programmed.
我去看看晚饭
I got to check on our dinner.
妈妈们啊 真是没办法
Moms -- what you gonna do?
我不想假装理解
Yeah, I don't pretend to know what it's like
脑子里有个电脑是什么感觉
to have a computer in my head.
但是
But, uh...
我的确了解你
I do know you,
有一件事我很确信
and there's one thing I'm certain of.
什么
What's that?
那个芯片并没有让你比人类少了什么
That chip doesn't make you less than human.
而是让你比人类多了一些
Makes you more than human.
我就知道库塔会派人来救我的
I knew Khutai would send someone to save me.
搞定了
It's done.
如果你有兴趣 我还有更多工作给你
I have more work, if you're interested.
我也许有
I might be.
好的
Good.
我会联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表