剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
Don't worry. Open it.
小心
Careful.
听说过墨西哥跳豆吗
Have you heard of the Mexican jumping bean?
赫克托 不要这样
Hector, you don't want to do this.
什么是墨西哥跳豆
What is a Mexican jumping bean?
把手榴弹的撞针拔掉
Pull the pin from the grenade,
放在她手里
put it in her hand.
她失去意识后 手榴弹就会掉下
When she loses consciousness, the grenade falls.
不错
Very good.
你一定去过墨西哥城吧 朋友
You must have spent some time in Ciudad de Mexico, my friend.
你应该看的出来 她的状况不是很好
As you can see, this poor girl is not doing very well.
我看 她还能再坚持五分钟吧
I give her... five minutes longer?
然后你可以给她父母打个电♥话♥
Then you can call her parents
告诉他们你眼睁睁看着她死去
and tell her you watched her die.
顺便说一句 告诉奥布雷冈
Oh, by the way, tell Obregon
本来不必如此的
it didn't have to be like this.
奥布雷冈是谁
Who's Obregon?
电脑上能追踪到信♥号♥♥
I've got a signal on the laptop.
莉莉安 他们要杀萨曼莎
Lillian, they're gonna kill Samantha.
我已经查到了地点
I have a lock on the location.
还有件事
There was something else.
他提到了一个叫奥布雷冈的人
He mentioned someone named Obregon.
据我所知
As far as I know,
整件事里没出现过这人吧
this is a new name in all of this, right?
确实没有
Yes, it is.
有卫星信♥号♥♥吗
We have satellite feed?
空网一号♥ 你现在应该可以连上了
Skycom 1. You should be able to access it right now.
没有看守 两室的房♥子
I don't see any bogeys. Two-room house.
她在前厅
She's in the front room.
后面看起来没人
Doesn't seem like anyone's in the back.
感觉不好
I don't like it.
我们还是不清楚里面的情况
Remember, we still don't know what we're walking into.
不进去她一定会死
We could stay out here, and that girl dies.
没事了 没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
一听说我就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
你们救出了萨曼莎 干的好
You got Samantha. Well done.
布拉德肖家的那个女孩呢
What about the Bradshaw girl?
还没找到
Not yet.
只剩不到30小时了
We have less than 30 hours.
我知道
Yes, I'm aware of that.
萨曼莎说什么了吗
Can Samantha help us at all?
爸
Dad...
赫克托提到了一个叫奥布雷冈的人
Hector mentioned someone named Obregon,
你知道是谁吗
any idea who that is?
不知道
No.
我们在内部系统里
Well, we did some searching
搜索了这个名字
to see if there was something in our system --
包括行动代号♥ 特工化名什么的
operation names, agents' aliases, et cetera.
-然后呢 -什么都没有
- And? - Nothing.
不过我想
But then I got to thinking,
也许他指的是那位名人奥布雷冈
maybe he was referring to the famous Obregon,
墨西哥1920年代的总统
the Mexican president in the 1920s.
继续
Go on.
奥布雷冈和潘乔·比利亚
Obregon and Pancho Villa
在上世纪初的革命中是宿敌
were fierce enemies during the revolution.
潘乔成为农民领袖
Pancho became a folk hero,
逼迫奥布雷冈与他达成城下之盟
forcing Obregon to make an uncomfortable peace with him.
但是潘乔疑神疑鬼
But Pancho was paranoid,
时刻防备着奥布雷冈的刺客
always waiting for Obregon's men to assassinate him.
的确是疑神疑鬼 但却应该如此
Paranoid, but correct...
而这正好证明了我时常告诉你的道理
which goes to prove what I always told you --
-和平看上去很美 但 -但却不堪一击
- Peace is beautiful, but -- - But not to be trusted.
你还记得
You remember.
你教我的东西我都记得 父亲
I remember everything you taught me, dad,
包括墨西哥大革命的故事
including the story of the Mexican Revolution.
你就是奥布雷冈 对吗
You're Obregon, aren't you?
赫克托是潘乔·比利亚 被误解的民族领袖
And Hector is Pancho Villa, the misunderstood folk hero.
你们认识对方
You know each other.
我很想你 孩子
I miss you, kid.
你打算过多久再告诉我
When were you going to tell me
赫克托·维拉里尔正在为
that Hector Villareal is on the payroll
美国政♥府♥做事
of the U.S. Government?
我要知道所有的事 就现在
I want all cards face up right now.
赫克托就像那位白佬巴尔杰
Hector was our Whitey Bulger.
联调局收买♥♥巴尔杰帮他们扳倒黑帮
The FBI fed Bulger to help them bring down the mafia.
他本该按照既定要求运作此事
But he was supposed to operate within certain parameters,
但巴尔杰坏了规矩
and Whitey strayed outside those parameters.
结果害一名联调局特工为此坐了牢
And an FBI agent is sitting in prison now for that deal.
赫克托向我们提供姓名
Hector gave us the names,
以及他竞争对手的一切情报
all the intel on his competitors,
都是比他狠得多的角色
people far worse than him.
作为回报 我们放他一马
In return, we laid off him.
典型的利兰·斯特兰德作风
Vintage Leland Strand.
莉莉安 我们根据赫克托的情报查处了
Lillian, we seized thousands of tons of cocaine
成千上万吨♥可♥卡♥因♥
based on Hector's intel.
我们还抓住了不少跨境大毒枭
We brought down some real monsters crossing the border.
你到底是怎么搞到那段视频的
How did you get that video?
你是在监视参议员还是赫克托
Were you surveilling the senator or Hector?
我们知道赫克托对地球九号♥的事颇为恼火
Well, we knew Hector was unhappy with the Geo-9.
说了不少狠话
He had made some threats.
所以谨慎起见 我们让国安局
So, prophylactically, we got the NSA to monitor
监听了外委会的一切进出通讯
all comint into and out of the committee.
我们也没预料到他会绑♥架♥
We didn't anticipate the kidnapping.
即便对赫克托而言 这一招也太冒险
That was bold, even for Hector.
你养了头小狮崽 天天喂它生肉吃
You adopted a lion cub, fed it raw meat,
还对它长大后
and feigned shock
嗜肉嗜血的事实假装很吃惊
when it grew up liking the taste of blood.
那你还想要我怎样
What do you want me to do?
他是你的人 控制好他 这事关他人性命
He's your asset. Control him. Lives are at stake.
我知道
I know.
把你养的猛兽拴好 爸爸
Get a leash on your lion, dad.
不用担心
Hakuna Matata.
非洲古谚 意为"别担心"
多用作劝和 劝慰之意
参议员
Senator?
参议员
Senator?
参议员
Senator?
这个 鉴于 那个 这个数字
Um, looking, uh, at the numbers and --
以及达成这一数字所需的代价
and what it's gonna take to support those numbers,
我认为推动这笔交易最终达成的可能性
I just don't see how we're gonna push this thing
已经基本没有了
across the finish line.
你的意思是
Are you talking about
推迟向墨西哥出♥售♥卫星
postponing the satellite sale to Mexico?
汤姆 我们都为你的连任竞选
Tom, we all spent half a million
掏了五十万美元
on your re-election campaign
就因为你保证会促成这笔交易
because you assured us of this sale.
先生 您女儿要和您通话
Sir, your daughter's on the phone.
请原谅
Excuse me.
宝贝
Baby?
我不是你的宝贝
Not your baby.
你想干什么
What do you want?
问个问题
Question for you --
为什么有两个美国情报人员
why are two U.S. intelligence officers
在墨西哥境内寻找你的女儿
in Mexico looking for your daughter?
我 我 我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
可那跟我无关
I had nothing to do with it, though.
麦肯齐没事吧
Is Mackenzie okay?
我警告过你 议员
You were warned, Senator.
你向我保证过
You gave me your word.
要是政客靠不住的话...
And if a man can't trust a politician --
我的保证仍然有效
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表