剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
好的 明白
Ok, I got that.
两位美国自♥由♥记者
Two freelance American journalists
被叙利亚军方逮捕
were arrested by the Syrian military
罪名是"对叙利亚人♥民♥造成重大伤害"
for "Grave offenses to the Syrian people."
人此前曾报道叙境内血腥内战
Ere to cover the bloody civil war
并声称叙利亚军方犯下了战争罪
and alleged war crimes by the Syrian military,
两位记者都坚称
the two journalists have strenuously
自己是无辜的
maintained their innocence.
叙利亚囚禁我国记者
随着叙利亚和美国情势愈发紧张
With tensions high between Syria and the U.S.,
难怪叙利亚政♥府♥内部
it is no surprise that there are growing calls
越来越多的人
inside the Syrian government
要求立即处决两位记者
for the immediate execution of the two journalists.
如果他们向国际直播处决两名美国人
If they execute two Americans on international TV,
总统办公室是绝不会坐视不理的
it'll cross a red line the Oval Office couldn't ignore.
我们将陷入又一场中东战争
We'll be dragged into another war in the Middle East.
俄方已明确表态 如果我们采取军事行动
The Russians have made it clear that if we take military action,
他们只能派兵增援叙利亚
they'll be forced to support Syria.
我们都知道这种局面最终会变成什么样
We've all seen situations like this go black before.
总统想避免这种情况
The President wants to avoid that.
特工明早之前就要就位
I want the asset in theater by morning.
明白
Understood.
叙利亚囚禁我国记者
他们被关在这里
They're being held here,
曾是苏联复兴党的监狱
in an old Soviet-era ba'ath party prison.
但我找不到那处设施的任何参数
Yeah, but I can't find any specs on that facility.
我也是
Me neither.
因为本来就没有
That's because there are none.
我们在那儿也没有特工
We also don't have assets on the ground.
真是越来越妙了
This is sounding better and better.
叙利亚现在全面禁严
Syria is locked up tight right now.
在没有情报或支援的情况下进入
Finding a way in without intel or support
基本不可能
is next to impossible.
有办法
We have a way in.
半小时前 白宫宣布
30 minutes ago, the White House announced
前总统芬尼根将作为特使
former president Finnegan as a special envoy
去协商释放记者的问题
to negotiate for the journalists' release.
莱利 鉴于你曾在特勤局工作过
Riley, because of your past history with the Secret Service,
你和加布里尔将加入芬尼根的安保队
you and Gabriel will be embedded in Finnegan's detail.
你开玩笑的吧
You're not serious.
詹姆逊会假扮医生
Jameson will pose as a doctor
去检查两名记者的身体状况
to check on the health of the journalists.
你认为我们要如何瞒着芬尼根
How do you think we're gonna hide this from Finnegan?
不用瞒 他已经同意了
We aren't. He's already agreed.
他怎么会允许在外交行动中做这种事
Why would he agree to compromise a diplomatic mission?
如果我早知道芬尼根有胆干预
If I knew Finnegan had the balls to run interference
秘密营救任务 我当初可能就投他一票了
on a covert rescue mission, I might've voted for him.
也许你是该这么做 他可投过你一票
You probably should have. He voted for you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
1998年 斯坦威克·芬尼根总统
In 1998, President Stanwick Finnegan
签署总统令1451号♥
signed executive order 1451,
确立代号♥发条的试点计划
establishing a pilot program code-named "Clockwork".
我怎么从没查到过这条信息
How come I've never been able to access that?
因为这个命令没有进入任何数据库
Because the order was never entered into any database.
只有纸质件
Only on paper.
我们认为那些想要这个计划的人
Our thinking was that the very people who would want
也会通过
this program would be the same people
网络等电子手段搜寻
with the means to find it electronically.
原来是芬尼根
So it was Finnegan?
《星球大战5 地球反击战》中的台词
卢克 我是你的父亲
Luke, I am your father.
事实上 从技术层面说
Actually, technologically speaking,
我才是加布里尔的父亲
I am Gabriel's father
一旦你们就位 你们就要脱离团队
Once you're in theater, you will break from the team,
找到并救出这两位记者
locate and extract the journalists,
并乘芬尼根的飞机回来
and exfill on Finnegan's plane.
风险很大
The stakes are high.
如果我们失败了 或是暴露了
If we fail, if we're exposed,
就会引发战争
we are at war.
如果我们失败了 两个无辜的人就会死
If we fail, two innocent people die.
结果就是这样
And there's that.
只有上帝才知道他们正经历着什么
God only knows what those kids are going through.
我再问你一次
I'm going to ask you again.
没有许可文件 你们来叙利亚干什么
What were you doing in Syria without papers?
求求你
please.
我们是记者
We're journalists.
-你们是间谍 -不 我们不是
- You are spies! - No, we're not.
我们是记者 我们是...
We're journalists. We're --
闭嘴
Silence!
特勤局已经了解了营救计划
Secret Service has been read-in on the extraction,
但显然他们不清楚发条计划
but obviously they're not cleared for Clockwork.
我不能做太幼稚的事
So I shouldn't do anything too...chippy?
"幼稚"
"Chippy"?
莱利·尼尔
Riley Neal?
看不出来啊 孤独者是有朋友的
What do you know? The loner has friends.
你还活着
You're alive?
-你以为我死了 -或者转文职了
- You thought I was dead? - Or on a desk.
有区别吗
Is there a difference?
你好 我是巴伯 这是托马斯
Hi. Barber. This is Thomas.
-我是詹姆逊 -我是加布里尔
- Jameson. - Gabriel.
颤栗
Thriller?
是你吗
Is that you?
-"颤栗" -就是个代号♥而已
- "Thriller"? - It was a code name.
又不是我自己起的 别问了
I didn't ask for it. Let it go.
我在报告上看到莱利·尼尔时
When I saw "Riley Neal" in the prep-report,
都不敢相信自己的眼睛
I couldn't believe my eyes.
加布里尔 詹姆逊 这位是特工主管
Gabriel, Jameson, this is special agent in charge
查理·格里芬
Charlie Griffin.
他是这次任务的DL
He's the D.L. on the mission.
-安保队长 -明白
- Detail leader. - Got it.
对了 蝙蝠侠和罗宾
That's right. Batman and Robin, hmm?
你俩谁是罗宾
Which one of you is Robin?
你们是来拯救哥谭市的 对吧
You're here to save Gotham, right?
希望你们明白 我的任务是保护正切
Look, to be clear, my assignment is Tangent.
也就是芬尼根
That's Finnegan.
特勤局规定是九♥成♥精力保护当事人
Secret Service protocol is 90% to the client,
一成精力解决问题
10% to the problem.
我当然希望你们营救成功
While I want you to succeed, obviously,
但如果你惹上麻烦
if you get yourself into trouble,
我和我的人不会去救你们的
neither I nor my men will be able to help you.
-清楚了吗 -一成精力足矣
- Is that clear? - Unless we only need 10%.
这人不错 莱利 留着他吧
This guy's good, Riley. Keep him.
怎么
What?
你并不是一直都恨他
You didn't always hate him.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
当局不允许办公室恋情吧
Official reprimand for consorting with a fellow agent?
该死 加布里尔 你答应过不查我私事的
Damn it, Gabriel, you promised to stay out of my personnel file.
我没查你的
I'm not in yours.
我在查他的
I'm in his.
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
终于坐了回舒服的座位
Finally, a ride in the comfy seats.
你知道我乘着军用运输机
Do you know how many miles I've logged
飞过多少里程吗
in military-transport planes?
831,367.
他们把所有东西都记录了下来
They keep records on everything.
这也太烦人了
That is so annoying.
你一定就是加布里尔
You must be Gabriel.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Sir, Mr. President.
我是网战司令部的特工克里斯·詹姆森
Special Agent Chris Jameson, Sir. Cybercom.
-这是莱利·尼尔 -保护者
- This is Riley Neal. - The protector.
是的 长官
Yes, Sir.
很抱歉
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表