剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
A terrorist?
这词都被用滥了
A term as lazy as it is overused.
"使人类灭亡的建筑师必须被打倒"
"The architects of human extinction must be struck down"
你把我的话断章取义
You are taking my words out of context.
我从不主张暴♥力♥ 从不
I've never advocated violence-- never.
有趣 这话出自一个
Funny, coming from a guy
刚刚对联邦特工开枪的人之口
that just shot at federal agents.
你们 你们非法闯入
You-- you were trespassing.
《第二修正案》给予我开枪杀人的权利
The Second Amendment affords me the right to shoot and kill--
它也给了你制♥造♥纳米机器人
I'm sorry-- is it the right
来杀害你不喜欢的科学家的权利了吗
to program nanites to kill scientists you don't like?
纳米机器人
Nanites?
其他的包裹在哪 你还寄给谁了
Where are the other packages? Who else did you send them to?
我没寄包裹
I don't send packages.
我寄得是信
I send letters--
警告他们所做的研究的后果
Warnings about the consequences of their work.
像这样的信吗
Like this?
"平庸的头脑被
"Dormitories of mediocre minds
阴险的承诺和空洞的谎言填满"
filled with insidious promises and empty lies."
这就是伟大的高登·格里森
So, that's the great Gordon Greyson.
难以置信
Incredible.
他还很年轻的时候
He was working with nano-technology
就致力于研究纳米技术
when it was in its infancy.
你们俩说的好像他应受人敬佩
You two talk as though he's to be admired.
从前 莉莉安 这个人激励了一代人
Once upon a time, Lillian, that man inspired a generation.
-对吗 -对 直到他开始害怕
- Right? - Yeah. Till he got scared.
什么意思 害怕
What do you mean, scared?
格里森声称他开♥发♥出了一种算法
Greyson claimed he'd developed an algorithm
能够使得人工智能
which could conceivably
变得独♥立♥自主
make artificial intelligence autonomous.
在我们对人类思维的模拟中
Now, in all our simulations of the human mind,
最大的限制是怎么让计算机自己可以编程
what limits us is the ability of the computer to program itself.
如果那算法可用 理论上来说
So if that were possible, so the theory goes,
我们... 我是指人类
we-- meaning people--
我们突然间就变得不必要了
Well, we suddenly become unnecessary.
这叫做超人类主义
It's called transhumanism--
人与科技之间的生物合成
The biological synthesis between man and technology.
没什么可害怕的
And it's nothing to be afraid of.
你的... 创造物很好地证明了这一点
Your...creation is certainly proof of that.
加布里尔不是你想的那样
Gabriel is not what you think he is.
而且他不是我的"创造物"
And he's certainly not my "creation."
你爱怎么说就怎么说
If you say so.
这些科学家 这些被你杀死的人
These scientists, these people that you killed,
他们有家庭
they had families.
她们是母亲 他们是父亲
They were mothers and they were fathers.
要是这是纳米机器人干的
Look, if-- if-- if nanites did this,
它们这是自寻死路
they are creating their own end.
你能怪它们吗
You're blaming them?
我 我 我
I-I-I--
我希望你想象一个缺乏人性的机器
I-I want you to imagine a machine devoid of humanity,
能够自主学习 自主生成
able to learn on its own, create on its own.
你要怎么控制它
But how do you control it?
如果连它的思维模式我们都无法理解
How do you reason with it
我们又该如何去和它交流
when it's thinking in ways that we can't even comprehend?
我怪它们 怪它们
I blame them -- I blame them
是因为它们对科技贪得无厌的饥渴
for their insatiable hunger for technology.
我怪罪政♥府♥
I blame the government.
你们为之效力的人
The people that you work for --
他们才是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They are the real terrorists.
你知道自己满嘴胡话吧
You realize you're nuts, right?
不 政♥府♥
No, the government --
政♥府♥正试着把芯片
The government is trying to plant chips
植入我们的思想 我们的头脑
into our minds, into our heads.
即使你不信 这也是真的
It's true even if you don't believe it.
是真的
It's true.
我发誓
I swear it --
相信我说的话
Trust me when I tell you this.
科学怪人会混迹在我们当中
Frankenstein's monster will walk among us.
当那发生时
And when he does,
世界会像以前一样缺乏准备
the world will be no more ready for him now than they were then.
而这 这 这 都是证据
And this, this, this, and this is proof of it.
我们毫无进展
We're not getting anywhere.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
他把摄像头关了吗
Did he just turn the cameras off?
走吧
Come on.
你做了什么
What did you just do?
跟科学怪人问好吧
Meet Frankenstein.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
堪萨斯州奥尔顿市有个双筒仓的红色谷仓
There's a little red barn in Alton, Kansas, with two silos.
你隐匿之后就把它用作情报传递点
You use it as your dead drop ever since you went awol.
而你暗中使用的匿名IP
And your I.P. address that ghosts your anonymity
连接到了塞尔维亚的服务器
is pinging off a serbian server right now.
但你从没发过邮件 对吧
But you never send any e-mails, do you?
你只读你姐姐艾玛发给你的邮件
You just read the ones from your sister, Emma --
一遍又一遍地读
the same ones over and over again
让自己不那么孤独
so you don't feel so alone.
你的宣言里所声称的一切
Everything you predicted in your little manifesto here
就在你的眼前
is standing right in front of you.
不 我不相信
No. I don't believe you.
"数据过剩的转折点即将到来
"There will come a point in which there will be so much data,
人类需要扩展大脑去吸收采纳"
man will need to augment the human mind just to process it."
奇点
The singularity.
是你
You?
不 不可能
No. It's not possible.
你得在三十秒内把其余包裹的位置
You're gonna tell us where the rest of those packages are
告诉我们
in the next 30 seconds...
否则你所担心的一切就都会发生了
or everything you've ever been afraid of is about to happen.
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓 我不知道
I swear to you. I don't know.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
-天哪 -不 不
- Oh, God! - No. No. No.
我在流血
I'm bleeding!
-他这是怎么了 -我不知道
- What's happening to him? - I don't know.
坚持住
Hang on.
你关了摄像头之后房♥间里发生了什么
What happened in that room when you turned off the camera?
什么都没 我只是想吓吓他
Nothing. I was just trying to freak him out a little bit --
好让他松口
Shake something loose.
让他松口 好吧
You shook something loose, all right.
又不是我让他血流如注的
Hey. I didn't make him go all Niagara like that.
加布里尔 我们在那间屋子里
Gabriel, there is a reason
装摄像头是有原因的
that we have surveillance in that room.
你还没特殊到
You're not so special
可以漠视标准和规则
that you can disregard standards and protocols.
标准
Standards?
我刚刚亲眼见到一个人流血而死
I just watched a guy implode
因为纳米机器人吃了他的肉
because microscopic robots ate his flesh.
这跟标准没关系 这叫怪异秀
That's not standard. That's a freak show.
你还算幸运了 你有专属的怪物
Consider yourself lucky. You have your own freak.
是啊 我真是太幸运了
Yes, I feel very lucky.
怎么了
What?
我不喜欢你说自己是怪物
I don't like you calling yourself a freak.
最小的孩子通常都是怪物
The youngest one's always a freak.
我妈只禁止我一个人参军
I was the only one my mother forbid from joining the army.
她现在肯定不这么觉得了
Well, if she could see you now.
她估计又要崩溃一次
She'd probably have another breakdown.
我不崩溃就走运了
I'll be lucky if I don't have a breakdown.
这块纱布上或许就有几百万个
Probably millions of them on this gauze alone.
我就是觉得 本来一辈子
Just think -- I could have gone my whole life
都不用见到这么恶心的东西的
without seeing something this...disturbing.
谢谢你了 爸
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表