剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
Already done.
别担心 我们会解决问题的 我保证
Don't worry. We're on-problem, I promise you.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我不知道
I don't know.
莱利 谢天谢地
Riley. Thank God.
詹姆森 放下武器
Jameson, lower your weapon.
什么
What?
加布里尔在哪儿
Where's Gabriel?
我不知道 我刚到这里
I don't know. I just got here.
你能别拿枪指着我吗
Would you mind not pointing your gun at me?
你先放
You first.
我不会开枪的 莱利
I'm not gonna shoot you, Riley.
我们是同一战线上的
We're on the same team here.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
Yes.
非常确定
Very sure.
加布里尔到底在哪儿
Now, where the hell is Gabriel?
好了 这样就行了
There. That'll do.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
没事 我很好
It's okay. I'm fine.
你看起来可不像是没事
You don't look fine.
说得对 你是谁
He's not. Who the hell are you?
妈妈 这是克里斯·詹姆森 是个朋友
Mom, this is Chris Jameson. He's a friend.
对吧
Right?
这可真伤人
That hurts.
让你妈妈用菜刀给你做次手术试试
Try having your mom operate on you with a kitchen knife.
这个死人是谁
And who's the dead guy?
或许是伤我肚子的那个人
Probably the one who rearranged my stomach.
我们必须得换地方了
Look, we really have to move.
如果这个人能找到你 我们能找到你
If that guy could find you and we could find you,
那泰塔祖也就快找到你了
Tetazoo won't be far behind.
你是说我藏身之所选的不好吗
You're saying I didn't pick a great hideout?
对我来说这个地方很好
Looks like you picked the right place to me.
别想来哄骗我 小伙子
Don't try to charm me, young man.
我现在就想要知道 到底出什么事了
I want to know right now what the hell is going on.
到底是谁想要杀我的儿子
Exactly who is trying to kill my son?
我们也想弄清楚
We're trying to figure that out.
除非你回答我 否则你哪儿都不能去
You're not going anywhere till I get some answers, boy.
妈妈 我需要你去盖尔阿姨家
Mom, I need you to go to Aunt Gail's.
我的姐姐
My sister?
我两年都没跟那个贱♥人♥说话了
I haven't talked to that road whore in about two years.
所以他们不会想到去那里找你
That's exactly why they won't think to look for you there.
妈妈 事态紧急
Mom, this is serious.
我还没"注意"到呢
I hadn't noticed.
我几天后会去接你
I'll come get you in a couple days.
然后我会把一切都告诉你的
Then I'll tell you everything.
我保证
Promise.
那好吧
Fine.
卡西迪住所
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
你们还活着 太棒了
You're alive! Ha-ha!
-枪伤 -对 好吧
- Gunshot wound. - Right. Yes.
我也很高兴见到你
Glad to see you, too.
好了 坐在这里
All right, here. Sit. Come on.
说真的 你们不能再这么跑掉了
Seriously, you guys cannot run away anymore.
我爸的心都快跳出来了
You're giving my dad heart palpitations.
不只是我的心
Not just my heart.
我希望你知道我一直
I hope you know that I have been
并且永远都会站在你这边
and always will be on your side.
我知道 莉莉安
I do know, Lillian.
谢谢你保证了他的安全
Thank you for keeping him safe.
这是我的工作 对吧
That's my job, right?
没错
Yes, it is.
我不知道你们知不知道 但很显然
I don't know if you guys know this, but apparently,
我们的政♥府♥里有伊朗的潜伏特工
there are Iranian sleeper agents in our government.
感觉安全吗
Feel safe?
-真的吗 -一个叫"漫布"的东西
- Is that true? - Something called the Flood.
我们认为美辰是因此杀掉了哈奇和伯纳德
We think it's why Mei Chen killed Hatcher and Bernard.
美辰在哪里
Where is Mei Chen?
她逃走了
She got away.
你从她那里得到什么情报了吗
Did you get any intel from her?
她提到过雇佣她的那个人
She mentioned the person that hired her
在我们的政♥府♥里任职
worked for our government.
那肯定是其中一名潜伏特工
That must be one of the sleepers.
你认为这就是哈奇所发现的事情吗
You think that's what Hatcher found out?
真实身份 知道的事情 拥有的东西
Who you are, what you have, what you know --
在我们这行 这些就是招来杀生之祸的原因
That's why people get killed in this business.
我仔细听了
I listen.
有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
我们现在肯定要回到网站司令部 对吧
Well, surely, now we return to Cybercom, right?
我们重新部署 我们知道加布里尔是无辜的
We regroup. We know Gabriel's innocent.
我们还不能证明这一点
We can't prove that yet.
而且我们也不能信任泰塔祖
And we can't trust Tetazoo.
说曹操曹操就到
Speak of the devil.
你好 杰弗
Hello, Jeff.
我有很多事要跟你谈谈
I have a lot to talk with you about.
我先说
Me first.
这件事可能比我们认识到的还要复杂
There may be a lot more going on here than we realize.
继续说
Go on.
我们在亚历山大市找到了一个
We found a photograph and other documents
属于哈奇上校的保险箱
in a safe-deposit box
里面发现了一张照片和其他的文件
out in Alexandria, belonging to Colonel Hatcher.
什么样的照片
What kind of a photograph?
根据他的笔记来看
According to his notes,
这张照片直接来自伊朗萨瓦马[情报机构]
It comes directly from the Iranian Savama files.
是在1989年蒙特利尔附近的农场里照的
It was taken in 1989 at a farm near Montreal,
我相信这就是哈奇穷尽一生要
And I believe it's the proof Hatcher was searching for
-寻找的证据 -什么证据
- his whole life. - Proof of what?
一个叫"漫布"的东西
Something called the Flood.
"漫布"
The Flood?
我等着跟你见面再详谈
I'll tell you more in person.
为什么 杰弗
Why, Jeff?
为什么打给我
why call me?
因为我误会加布里尔了
Because I was wrong about Gabriel.
我现在就通过加密服务器给你发照片
I'm sending you the photograph right now on an encrypted server.
密♥码♥是"C-P-3-3-9"
Password is "Crystal-Palace-3-3-Niner."
正在发送
Sending now.
杰弗
Jeff?
杰弗
Jeff!
杰弗 说话啊
Jeff, talk to me.
杰弗 发生什么事了
Jeff? What's going on?
杰弗
Jeff!
中情局局长杰弗里·泰塔祖
CIA director Jeffrey Tetazoo was shot last night
昨晚在华盛顿被不明凶手♥枪♥杀
in washington, D.C., by an unknown assailant.
华盛顿警方正与中情局合作
D.C. Metro police are working closely with the CIA
寻找犯罪嫌疑人
to locate a suspect...
-这是他发给你的 -对 这是什么
- This is what he sent you. - Yes. What is it?
我不知道 面孔很模糊
I can't tell. Their faces are blurred.
照片背面写了六个词
There's six words written on the back --
孟加拉 苏门答腊 爪哇
Bengal, Sumatran, Javan,
里海 巴厘 西伯利亚
Caspian, Bali, Siberian.
听起来像咖啡的名字
Sounds like coffee.
-应该不是咖啡 -不 是老虎
- It's probably not coffee. - No, they're tigers.
这些是老虎的亚种名
Those are subspecies of tigers.
真的吗
Is that true?
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
如果传说是真的
So, if the legend is true,
伊朗人招募的数百个潜伏特工中
of the hundreds of sleepers the Iranians recruited,
有六个顶尖高手
six of them were superstars,
他们又被叫做六虎队
And they were referred to as the Six Tigers.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表