剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
真是个有趣的词
That's an interesting word.
它对你意味着什么
What does it mean to you?
支持 奉献 承诺
Support. Dedication. Commitment.
特勤局那句话怎么说的
What's that saying at the secret service?
九♥成♥精力保护当事人 一成精力解决问题
90% to the client, 10% to the problem.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, Sir,
我并没有把加布里尔看成我的当事人
I don't consider Gabriel my client.
他是我的搭档
I consider him my partner.
我的对面曾坐着很多不愿坦白的人
I've sat across from a lot of men who weren't willing to confess,
但最终 他们都醒悟了
but eventually, they all come around.
不过这里不是吉布提的黑狱
Except this isn't some black site in Djibouti
而我也不是一个
and I'm not an 18-year-old kid
被你拘留两周的18岁小孩
you dropped in a hole for two weeks.
你觉得现在耍小聪明能救你吗
You think your parlor tricks are gonna save you here?
不 我没觉得 但我确定一件事
No, I don't... But I do know one thing.
什么
What's that?
从你的档案来看
Judging from your files,
你比我更有嫌疑 实施这场谋杀
you're more likely to have committed this murder than I am.
你知道当莉莉安第一次
Do you know that when Lillian first brought your file to me
让我把你的档案拿给总统时
and asked me to take it to the president,
我就表示了深深的质疑
I had serious doubts.
你的经验和英勇显然不是问题所在
Your experience and bravery certainly weren't in question,
问题是你很年轻 而且是位女性
but you were young and you were a woman.
我担心你俩间会有
I had concerns about the possibility
产生情感联♥系♥的可能
of an emotional bond forming between the two of you.
莉莉安险些跟我翻脸
Lillian nearly took my head off,
说我是性别歧视主义
said I was being sexist.
而且我还担心
I also had concerns
你杀掉你继父的事
about the fact that you killed your stepfather.
他只是我母亲的男友而已
He was my mother's boyfriend.
你只有15岁
You were 15 years old,
但你却毫不犹豫地打死了他
yet you didn't hesitate to put him down.
-不对 -不是吗
- Not true. - It's not?
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
所以第一枪打偏了
That's why the first bullet missed.
但这个错误我没有犯过第二次
I've never made the same mistake again.
当时你声称是正当防卫
At the time, you claimed it was self-defense.
-本来就是 -其实
- It was. - Truth is...
你是在保护别的人 你母亲
you were defending someone else -- your mother.
您想说什么 长官
What is your point, sir?
你的血液里有种保护的本能
That protection was always in your blood.
让我不禁琢磨
Makes me wonder...
你会为了保护加布里尔做出什么样的事
how far would you go to protect Gabriel?
我需要请律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
你该请
Yes, you do.
但你要先接受测谎
But first, you have to pass a polygraph.
如果能让你好受些 我不认为是你做的
If it's any consolation, I don't think you did it --
至少不是有意的
not consciously, anyway.
你们搞错了
This is insane.
我现在本应去追查真♥相♥
I should be out there right now finding answers.
你哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
你哪也不能去的原因是
And you're not going anywhere
你是件非常致命的武器 但却不受控制
because you're a dangerous weapon that can't be controlled.
据我所知
As far as I'm concerned,
你也只有在把脑子里的芯片取出来之后
you'll have that chip ripped out of your head
才能走出这里
before you walk out of here.
我就觉得你会这么说
I had a feeling you were gonna say that.
抱歉了
Sorry.
红色警报 加布里尔·沃恩逃跑了
Code red. Gabriel Vaughn has escaped.
快进来
Get in.
莱利 你在干什么
Riley, what the hell are you doing?
你是想进这辆车还是想进监狱
Do you want to go to prison or you want to get in?
你 不许动
Hey! Hey, you! Stop!
站在那不许动
Stop where you are!
你现在还坚信他完全可控吗
You still doubt this man is out of control?
没错 我仍然坚信
Yes, I still doubt it.
我的人绝不会手下留情的
Well, my team will be weapons hot.
你不就挨了一拳吗 杰弗 别那么小心眼
You took a punch, Jeff. Get over it.
等你那半机器人关进牢里后我就饶他一马
I'll get over it when your cyborg is in a cage.
那你打算把他
Oh, and how long would you propose
关多久啊
keeping him in this cage?
关他一辈子 杀人犯就得这么对付
For the rest of his life, like any other murderer.
先别急 我们还是不确定加布里尔就是凶手
Easy, now. We're still not sure Gabriel did this.
他是不是凶手已经不重要了
Oh, it no longer matters whether or not he's guilty.
是吗
Is that so?
他这一跑
He ran,
就已经证实了总统最大的担忧
which proves the President's greatest fear,
也就是你没本事控制住这件资产
that you cannot control and contain the asset.
但我能 而且会控制住的
But I can and will.
抱歉莉莉安 但杰弗说得对
I'm sorry, Lillian, but Jeff's right.
总统要求绝对的顺从
The President expects absolute compliance.
他们是我的人 我能让他们听话的
These are my people. I can bring them in.
现在不是了
They were your people.
自此刻起
As of this moment,
莉莉安·斯特兰德被调离领导职务
Lillian Strand has been removed from her command
等待通知
until further notice.
中情局局长杰弗里·泰塔祖代行网战部长职权
DCI Jeffery Tetazoo is now acting head of Cybercom.
因此 现在将由他领导
As such, he will be leading the manhunt
对加布里尔·沃恩和莱利·尼尔的追捕行动
for Gabriel Vaughn and Riley Neal.
你们将对他绝对效忠
You will all give him your complete loyalty.
我说清楚了吗
Do I make myself clear?
泰塔祖局长 你可以下达指令了
Director Tetazoo, C-doc is yours.
即便网战司令部技术设备和实力非常强大
Even with the considerable technological might of Cybercom,
加布里尔也仍然占据优势
Gabriel will have the advantage here.
但我希望两位卡西迪博士能够
But I'm going to rely on the doctors Cassidy
确保他的优势得到有效抵消
to ensure that any advantage is minimized.
现在立即将中大西洋的空中力量
Let's begin by re-deploying all mid-atlantic drone
和卫星监视重新部署至特区周边
and satellite coverage to the D.C. area.
我要求华盛顿市区的
I want every piece of silicon
每一台电子设备都在监控之下
inside the D.C. metro area monitored --
取款机 交通系统那些 全部监视
ATMs, traffic systems, all of it.
我需要所有接入到上述系统的网络地址
I want I.P. addresses accessing those systems
的实时记录
recorded in real time,
任何无法识别的通讯协议须立即示警
and any anonymized protocols are to be flagged immediately.
只要加布里尔试图使用芯片进入任何设备
If Gabriel tries to get eyes on something,
我都要马上知道
I want to know about it.
你们均不得让个人情感影响到你们的
You'll all put aside whatever personal feelings you have
追捕工作
and do your jobs.
任何形式的抗命都将被迅速处置
Any noncompliance will be dealt with swiftly
并予以严惩
and with extreme prejudice.
开始工作
Let's get to work.
-莉莉安 -会没事的
- Lillian. - It'll be all right.
就这样了吗
So, this is happening.
小心
Easy.
有问题吗 詹姆森特工
Do we have a problem here, Agent Jameson?
当然没问题 能有啥问题
No. There's no problem, is there?
没有 投入工作之前我只有一个问题
Nope. I just have one question so I'm clear.
本次行动有武力协议吗
Is there a force protocol on this mission?
本次行动使用E-F武力协议
Force protocol is Echo-Foxtrot
对两名在逃人员均适用
for both the asset and his accomplice.
他这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是我们这位代理网战部长
It means the acting director of Cybercom
只求抓人 不论死活
doesn't care if he brings them in dead or alive.
这样卫星就找不到这辆车了
This should keep the SUV out of satellite view.
GPS怎么办
What about GPS?
离开网战司令部时我就弄坏了
I disabled it when we left cybercom.
你接受过逃亡训练吗
You have practice being a fugitive?
有不少追踪逃亡者的训练
Plenty of practice hunting them.
现在怎么办
So, now what?
在我把这事弄清前 别被抓到
Keep out of sight till I can figure this out.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表