剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
更别提你毁了我的飞行器
Not to mention, you destroyed my quadcopter.
我们在那儿发现的不是卢瑟 不是吗
Well, it wasn't Luther we found in there, was it?
都是穿着一级防化服的士兵
These were soldiers in level-a hazmat suits,
特种部队训练过的
special forces training,
装备MP5冲♥锋♥枪♥
and cover fire from an MP5 submachine gun.
你准备什么时候逮捕这位将军
When are you gonna arrest this general of yours?
你不能就那么
You don't just arrest
逮捕国防情报局局长
the director of Defense Intelligence.
我们需要证明卡特确实参与了
We need proof that Carter's involved.
你怎么证明
How are you gonna get that?
他傲慢无比也许根本没觉得
He's arrogant and probably doesn't think
他做错了什么
he's done anything wrong.
他会犯错误 这是我的事
He'll make a mistake. But that's my concern.
你们要抓住重点
You just stay on problem.
没有卢瑟我们做不了解药
We can't make a cure without Luther.
怎么了
What is it?
迪亚戈 音乐节上的那个孩子
Django, the kid from the festival.
他的爸爸刚刚死了
His father just died.
不 别
No, don't!
我们不能让他们也死了
We can't let them die, too.
信
Letters.
怎么了
What about them?
隔离区 非请勿进
露安是在卢瑟入狱后认识他的
Luanne and Luther met after he was incarcerated.
是啊 所以呢
Yeah. So?
这叫恋恶癖 崇拜禽兽
It's called hybristophilia -- monster worship.
那些女人喜欢给恶人写信
These women like to write letters to horrible men.
写信之后就是见面
Those letters can turn into visits
有时候甚至是监狱婚礼
and sometimes a prison wedding.
监狱有个规定 扫描囚犯收到的所有文件
It's prison policy to scan all documents received by inmates.
所有露安给卢瑟写的信
Any letter Luanne wrote to Luther
-都会保管在数据库里 -我已经进去了
- would be kept in a database. - I'm already in.
找找地点 家 宾馆 度假地
Scan for places -- homes, hotels, vacation spots.
找到了
Here's something.
露安写到了一间祖母所有的乡间小屋
Luanne wrote about a farmhouse her grandmother owned.
"她会在遗嘱中把它留给我"
"She's gonna leave it to me in her will."
-你多快能 -她的祖母叫塞尔玛·格林
- How quickly can you -- - Grandmother, Selma Green.
住在养老院 但自己有间房♥子
She's in a retirement home but still owns the house.
35号♥公路以北 圆石市郊区
Route 35 north, outside of Round Rock.
最新报道显示
Latest reports indicate
死亡人数已经达到183人
that the death count has reached 183.
中心地带疫情爆发
症状首先表现为躯体麻疹
Symptoms begin with hives on the torso
之后出现发热 肌肉酸痛
followed by high fever and muscle pain.
如果您发现有上述症状
If you observe any of these symptoms on yourself...
我买♥♥了啤酒 烟 薯片什么的
I got beer, cigarettes, some chips and stuff.
不过我不觉得我们要在这里做
I don't think we're gonna score in this town, though.
这比之前盯着
This is a lot better than staring
你发来的照片要好多了
at those pictures you used to send.
那些照片很好啊
Those pictures were nice.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-下去 -什么
- Get off! - What?
你染上了
You got it!
他们在说的那种病
T-t-that disease they've been talking about!
天啊 天啊 我做了什么
Oh, God! Oh, God! What do I do?
他们说 他们说应该做什么
What do they -- what do they say to do?
我需要个医生
I-I need a doctor.
我需要 需要去医院
I need -- I need to go to the hospital!
我需要
I need --
等一下
Wait a minute.
他们对你做的就是这个
That's what they did to you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说他们把你带到一个地方
You said that they took you somewhere
然后给你注射了各种各样的东西
and shot you up with all kinds of stuff.
也许他们就是要让你生病
Maybe they made you sick!
也许你就是传染给别人的源头
Maybe you're the one who's giving it all to these people!
不不 你疯了 看着我 看着我
No, no. You're crazy. Look at -- look at me.
我 我没事
I'm -- I'm -- I'm fine.
我只跟你一个人接触过 卢瑟
You're the only one I've been around, Luther!
我不能带你去医院 亲爱的
I can't take you to the hospital, girl.
在这种情况下我没法带你一起走
I can't take you along in that condition.
我也不能把你留在这 让他们找到我
And I can't leave you here to lead them to me.
今天又新增了三百例
300 new cases today.
这就是违反自然规律的后果
This is what happens when you screw around with mother nature.
当然我不是指你
I didn't mean you, obviously.
知道在我之前他们试图在多少人身上
Know how many people they tried to implant the chip in
安过芯片吗
before I came along?
三个 都是志愿者 像我一样
Three. All volunteers, like me.
他们怎么样了
What happened to them?
两个死了 一个瘫痪了
Two dead, one paralyzed.
就这样你竟然还去当志愿者
I'm surprised you volunteered after that.
我找不到阿米莉亚
Couldn't find Amelia.
我当时觉得芯片也许能帮我找到她
I thought the chip would help.
走吧
Let's go.
手套
Gloves.
戴上手套
Put...them...on.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
血还在流 她刚死 说明他就在附近
Blood's still blooming. It's fresh. Means he's close.
把枪放下
Drop it.
乖女孩
Good girl.
放了她 卢瑟 我们不想伤害你
Let her go, Luther. We don't want to hurt you.
伤害我 你打算怎么伤害我
Hurt me? And how you plan on doing that?
为什么要戴手套
What's with the gloves?
退后 加布里尔
Stay back, Gabriel.
这个人♥渣♥传染我了
Scumbag infected me.
传染你了
Infected you?
难道露安是对的
You're telling me Luanne was right?
我是病毒携带者
I was a carrier?
情况如何
What do we have?
我们发现了卡特将军的卫星电♥话♥
We've got General Carter on a sat phone.
现在进行三角定位
Triangulating now.
成功了 接听电♥话♥的人
Got it. Recipient of the call is two clicks away
距加布里尔和莱利现在的位置只有两公里
From gabriel and riley's current location.
现在打开免提
On speaker now.
你们的任务是包围隔离
You are authorized for containment.
所有人开始行动 重复一遍
All solutions are go. Repeat.
所有人开始行动
All solutions are go.
他们知道卢瑟在哪了 给我接加布里尔
They know where Luther is. Get me Gabriel.
莉莉安 我们抓住他了
Lillian, we got him.
我们需要一架直升机
We need an exfil chopper at this location.
尽量快点
And make it quick.
加布里尔 卡特的人正在靠近
Gabriel, Carter's men are closing in.
我们得转移了
We got to move.
我们到现场了 长官
We're on site, Sir.
正在接近
Approach and detain.
加布里尔 离开那儿
Gabriel, get out of there.
不许动
Don't move!
举起手来
Let me see those hands!
-放下武器 -放下武器
- Drop your weapon! - Weapons down!
真够快的
Well, that was fast.
长官 包裹很安全 附属品完好
Sir, we've secured the package. Collateral snug and tight.
包裹送到厨房♥
Package to the kitchen.
附属品清理干净
Scrub the collateral.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
走吧 开始行动 让他们进去
All right, let's go. Move. Get them inside.
进去
Let's go. Inside.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
别离我太近
Don't get too close.
我不明白为什么他们不直接打死我们
I don't get it. Why didn't they just shoot us?
因为他们不想在灰烬里留下任何弹头
'Cause they don't want to leave any bullets behind in the ashes.
点火
Torch it.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表