剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
可是他为什么要陷害自己呢
and why would he frame himself?
不 不只他的芯片能做到
No. His chip is not the only one that could do it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
美辰
Mei Chen.
我们必须找到她
We have to find her.
怎么找
How?
博士 你得帮我降低防火墙等级
Doc, I need you to lower my firewalls.
不 不 绝对不可能
No. No. Absolutely not.
上次引诱美辰进入你的网络渲染
The last time we lured Mei Chen into one of your cyber renders,
我们差点失去你
we almost lost you.
如果我们不能证明是美辰陷害了加布里尔
If we can't prove that Mei Chen framed Gabriel,
我们就已经失去他了
we've already lost him.
伙计们 代理服务器已停止
Okay, kids. Proxy server's deactivated.
转移到了应用层面
Moving to the application layer.
过滤功能被部分禁用了
Filtering is now partially disabled.
就是这里 让你觉得这是个坏主意分吗
Isn't this the part where you tell me what a bad idea this is?
可你还是无视我 坚持己见
And then you ignore me and do it anyway.
天啊 我们就不能先做事吗
Oh, my. Guys, can we just do this already, please?
至少等到防火墙失效了
as far as the firewall is down.
好了 你的芯片现在很容易被渗透
All right, your chip is now vulnerable to infiltration.
上帝保佑
Lord help us all.
没有美辰的踪迹
No sign of Mei Chen.
还能再降低我的防御系统吗
What else can you do to lower my defenses?
再关一层
One more layer.
爸爸 这...
Dad. Just...
我们的计划是降低防护然后请君入瓮
The trick is leaving you exposed enough to lure her in
不是让你毫无防备使她攻陷芯片
but not so unprotected that she can actually compromise the chip.
别担心 博士 我知道如何引她上钩
Don't worry, Doc. I know how to get her attention.
我还担心你把我忘了呢
I was afraid you'd forget about me.
以谋杀陷害提醒我 真是个好办法
Framing me for murder's a nice way to remind me.
我想你了
I missed you.
你为什么这么做
Why'd you do it?
公事公办罢了
It's just business.
没有私仇
Nothing personal.
公事 有人花钱雇你吗
Business? So someone paid you to do this.
我不做无偿服务 除了这个
I don't do anything for free, except this.
你想在我们之间建立的墙实在太假了
The walls you try to put up between us are so artificial.
我们是一类 我和你
We're the same, you and me.
你冷血杀害了三个人
You murdered three people in cold blood.
在一个现实里 是的
In one reality, yes.
不止一个现实吗
Is there more than one?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们比他们强大太多了
We're too powerful for them.
你太过强大
You're too powerful.
所以他们不能留你活口
Which is why they can't let you survive.
看看你的朋友们多快就背弃了你
Look how quickly your friends turned on you,
他们现在正在追捕你
and now they're hunting you.
我是世上唯一你能分享这些的人
I'm the only person on earth you can share this with.
这是我们创造的现实
This reality is one we're making.
只有我们两人
Just the two of us.
现在我们在彼此的脑海中
You're inside my mind right now, and I'm inside yours.
你能和她这样分享吗
Can you ever share something like this with her?
你不会寂寞吗 加布里尔
Don't you get lonely, Gabriel?
会
Yes.
我能给你想要的一切
I can give you everything you want.
我能带给你前所未见的
I can show you things you haven't seen yet,
那些他们还未告诉过你的能力
things that you can do that they haven't told you about.
找到她了
Got her.
你让我别无选择
You didn't leave me with much of a choice.
你不会想与我为敌 至少不是现在
You don't want me as your enemy. Not now.
你陷害我谋杀
You framed me for murder.
这可不算友谊之举啊
That doesn't exactly make us friends.
你有很多事情不知道
There are things you don't know.
什么事情
What things?
你说什么
Excuse me?
什么我们不知道的事
What things don't we know?
放我走我就告诉你
Let me go, and I'll tell you.
我不爱赌博
I've never been a gambler,
不过这听起来胜算不大
but that sounds like a pretty bad bet.
好样的 加布里尔
Well done, Gabriel.
我不知道你干了什么使她分心
I don't know what you did to distract her,
但你让她没注意到我们在追踪她
but you kept her from sensing our trace.
莱利抓到她了
Riley has her.
我知道你做了什么 你色♥诱♥她了
I know what you did. You dropped some sexy on her.
肯定还很少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
I expect copious details.
为了科学 爸爸
It's for science, dad.
他告诉过你我们的渲染吗
Has he told you about our renders?
没有
No.
我猜他也不会
No. I suppose he wouldn't.
说来听听
Spare me.
这么说吧
Let's just say
他比我想象中更如狼似虎
he's more carnivorous than I was expecting.
不想戳破你的少女心
I hate to disappoint you,
但他那是在和你演戏
but he was playing you.
没人能演得那么好
No one plays that well.
关于"漫布"你知道些什么
What can you tell me about the Flood?
"漫布"吗
The Flood?
是个伊朗人的程序
It's an Iranian program.
哈奇对它痴狂
Hatcher was obsessed with it.
几乎倾其整个职业生涯
Pretty much cost him his career.
我怎么不知道这些
Why don't I know anything about it?
因为这是个谜
Because it's a myth.
那三个人可不是因为谜才被杀
Three people were not murdered because of a myth.
请讲
Yes?
莉莉安 我是加布里尔
Lillian, it's Gabriel.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
是美辰干的
It was Mei Chen.
美辰吗
Mei Chen?
是她杀了那些人 还嫁祸于我
She's the one that killed those men and framed me.
还有 莉莉安 我们抓到她了
And, Lillian, we have her.
-把她带来 -不行
- Well, bring her in. - No.
什么意思 为什么不行
What do you mean? Why not?
我不想冒险把她交给泰塔祖
I'm not gonna risk handing her over to Tetazoo.
我明白
Understood.
钱德勒广场 一个小时内来见我
Chandler square. Can you meet me in an hour?
我会去的
I'll be there.
-一个人来 莉莉安 -当然
- Alone, Lillian. - Of course.
詹姆森特工
Agent Jameson!
如果你按下发送键
If you click "Send" on that phone,
你以后就在牢里蹲个二十年吧
you will spend the next 20 years in a concrete box.
利兰·斯特兰德宅邸
华盛顿特区
八十年代初 在他给中♥央♥司令部搞情报之前
Back in the early '80s before he ran intel for Centcom,
哈奇还是个在国防情报局的外勤小特工
Hatcher was a field agent with Defense Intelligence.
他对"漫布"着了迷
He apparently became fixated on the Flood.
怎么了
What is it?
这就像是尼斯湖水怪
It's the Loch Ness Monster,
大脚野人 外星人绑♥架♥
bigfoot, alien abductions.
只是众多传说中的一个
It's a legend, like any other,
古老的幽灵在昏暗呛人的屋子里低语的那种
whispered in dark, smoky rooms by old spooks.
现在我们就和幽灵呆在一个昏暗呛人的屋子里
I guess we're in a dark, smoky room with an old spook.
好吧
Okay.
在1979年的伊朗人♥质♥危机之后
During the Iran Hostage Crisis in 1979,
我们开始从萨瓦马[前伊朗情报机构]
we started hearing rumblings of a crazy idea
听到很多疯狂的想法
bubbling up through the Iranian Savama.
这后来成为了他们情报单位的名字
That was the name of their intelligence agency then.
他们的想法是向美国植入潜伏特工
The idea was to insert sleeper agents in U.S. society.
像苏联人那样
Like the soviets.
有一个关键的区别
With one key difference --
招募方式
recruitment.
苏联人只对境内招募
The soviets always recruited from within their borders
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表