剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
智能缉凶
第一季 第二集
加布里尔·沃恩
美国网战司令部特工
三角洲一级作战部队
基因匹配
基因匹配
基因匹配
基因匹配
互联网
电♥话♥
卫 星
莉莉安·斯特兰德
美国网战司令部主任
莱利·尼尔
美国网战司令部特工
前特勤局探员
《智能缉凶》前情提要
Previously on Intelligence...
我们将人脑直接与信息网络连接
We connected a human being directly to the information grid --
他是位英雄 三角洲一级作战部队
He's a hero. Delta Force, tier one.
同时也行事鲁莽 性格叛逆
He's also reckless, and insubordinate.
即便如此你们还是给他植入了芯片
And you put a computer in his head.
芯片就像第六感
The chip functions as a sixth sense.
试验者必须要拥有一种
The candidate had to possess
极其罕见的突变基因
an extremely rare genetic mutation.
叫做雅典4U7R
It's called Athens-4U7R.
我进入车管所的数据库了
I'm in the D.M.V. database now.
我们花费数十亿美元制♥造♥出
We've spent billions of dollars creating something
任何国家不惜发动战争夺取的东西
that every nation on earth would go to war to possess.
我要你替我们保护它
I want you to protect it for us.
-狙击手 -趴下
- Sniper! - Down!
我正在进行网络渲染
I'm cyber-rendering.
在脑中重现事发时的虚拟场景
I create a virtual snapshot of an event in my mind
并穿行其中
and then walk through it.
你正在这样做吗
You're doing this right now?
芯片像电脑一样处理信息
The chip processes it like a computer,
而大脑就像平常一样 将信息进行分♥析♥消化
but my brain metabolizes it like...well, like a brain.
如果他们要机器人 可以自己造一个
If they wanted a robot, they could have built one.
但他们想要的一个人类 现在有你了
They wanted a human, and they got one.
阿富汗 霍斯特省
这样会甜一点
再来一颗
是时候引起他们的注意了
12点方向有个傻帽
Chooch, 12:00.
那家伙想干什么
What the hell is this guy doing?
立刻跪下
Get down right now!
让我看到你的双手
Hey! Let me see your hands!
小心后面
Watch our backs!
把手举起来
Show me your hands!
跪下
Get down!
给我马上跪下
Get down right now!
听见没
Right now!
把双手举到空中
Put your hands in the air!
跪下 快点
On the ground now! Down!
保利塔纳战斗前哨站
来吧
Let's go.
安全
Clear.
好了 把他剥光
All right, let's strip him.
你以为我们不知道你想干嘛吗 傻帽
You think we don't know what you're doing, chooch?
朝我们的侦查车扔石头
Throwing rocks at a scout convoy?
想吃顿热饭直说就行
Easier ways to get a warm meal.
好了 看看你什么情况吧
All right, let's see what we got here.
-怎么样 -这家伙身上什么都没有
- Anything? - The guy's completely clean.
可以走了 下士
Good to go, Corporal.
好的 我把他关起来 走吧
All right, I'll take him down. Let's go.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
-省省吧 -真♥主♥至大
- Hey, save it. - Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大 真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar. Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大 真♥主♥至...
Allahu akbar. Allahu ak--
加布里尔
Gabriel.
你好啊 刚才没见到你啊
Hello. I didn't see you there.
你浑身都是水
You're all wet!
浑身湿透好烦人哦 对不对
Oh, that's terrible, isn't it?
不要管它
No, no, no, no.
-不行 -别管它
- Yes. - No, no, no, no, no.
这个得接
Yes.
是谁说让我们必须一直保持在线的
Whoever thought we should be perpetually connected
真该拉出去枪毙了
to the internet should be shot.
你又有任务了是吧
You were just actuated, weren't you?
去哪儿
Where?
孟买♥♥
Mumbai.
印度
India.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
我了解
I know.
我一直在思考是不是该离开中情局
I've been thinking about quitting the agency.
离开 为什么
Quitting? Why?
我们才刚结婚
We just got married.
这又不会影响你做自己
It doesn't change who you are.
你喜欢你的工作
You love what you do.
你不想让我在这陪你吗
You don't want me to be here?
我当然希望
Of course I do.
你能相伴左右
Of course I want you here.
但是我不想你为了我改变自己
But I don't want you changing for me.
这次任务得好几个月 不是几周
This one would be months, not weeks.
我们没问题的
We'll work it out.
我们之前也是聚少离多
We've been worlds away before.
我常说什么来着
What do I always say?
"距离不是问题"
"It's just geography."
没错
That's right.
距离不是问题
It's just geography.
现在
不是吧 早上六点就打电♥话♥
Seriously? It's 6:00 A.M.
我的任务是保护你
I'm assigned to protect you.
那就意味着每个日夜我都必须
That means every night and every morning,
听到美国超级武器的声音
I need to hear the voice of America's favorite superweapon.
这招对我没用
You know this is never gonna work for me.
这话对美国总统都有用
It works for the leader of the free world.
是吗 半夜清晨都给我打电♥话♥
Yeah? Well, what's your boyfriend gonna say?
你男朋友没意见吗
Calling me late at night and early in the morning.
不是吧 没男朋友
What? No boyfriend?
那有女朋友吗
Got a girlfriend?
够了
Stop.
我可以用芯片查哦
I could use the chip.
只需三秒
Three seconds,
我就知道你喜欢什么口味的冰激凌了
I'd know what your favorite ice cream is.
你第一天就查过了
You did that on the first day.
好吧 薄荷巧克力碎片味的
Fine. Chocolate-chip-mint.
但是我从那时就一直遵守诺言
But I've kept my promise since then.
你想知道我的事 先跟我分享下你的如何
Hey, you want me to share. How about you share with me?
跟我说说苏黎世的事
Talk about Zurich.
没什么可说的
There's nothing to talk about.
三周前 你还亦步亦趋地
Three weeks ago, you went to follow a lead
去找你的妻子
to find your missing wife.
你说是个死胡同了 对吧
You said it was a dead end. That's it?
你知道阿米莉亚在中情局的代码是什么吗
You know what Amelia's code name in the CIA was?
探测器
Sounder.
是测深器那种吗
As in "Depth sounder"?
她若想躲起来 就会隐藏得很彻底
When she goes under, she goes deep.
七年之后 我才开始意识到
After seven years, I'm beginning to realize
除非阿米莉亚主动现身 否则根本找不到她
Amelia won't be found till she wants to be.
就算是我也一样
Not even by me.
你找到住处了没
You find a place to live yet?
往你的左边看
Turn to your left.
我们管这叫做"贴身照顾"
We call this "Proximity overlook."
我们通常称之为跟踪狂
Yeah, well, the rest of the world calls it stalking.
美国网战司令部
弗吉尼亚州 天使崖
你们所看到的是保利塔纳
What you're seeing here is aerial surveillance footage
战斗前哨站的空中监测录像
of the Bawri Tana marine combat outpost --
或者说是该前哨站的遗迹
Or what's left of it.
此处在当地时间早上八点整
It was attacked by a suicide bomber
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表