剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
能展开这种规模的攻击
to pull off an attack of this scale?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人 谁知道呢
Russians, Chinese, who knows?
也说不定是伊朗人终于齐心协力了
Maybe the Iranians have finally gotten their act together.
现在轮到我们的监控录像了
And there go our security cams.
看能不能把网♥关♥防火墙隔离起来
See if you can isolate the gateway firewall.
请让开
Out of my space, please.
网♥关♥防火墙
The gateway firewall
是用来保护广域网接口的安全装置
It's the security device that protects the wan interface.
我知道是什么 女士
I know what it is, lady.
五分钟前刚攻破了 退后
They burned through that 5 minutes ago. Now back off!
拜托
Please!
他们的目标是棱镜仓库
They're making a run for the prism silo.
莉莉安 你是对的
Lillian... You were right.
他们不仅是想把我们的系统关掉
They're not trying to just shut us down.
他们是为我们的机密资料而来
They're going after our classified data.
好了 到此为止
Okay, that's it.
我正式启动猎户座计划
I'm formally instituting the Orion Protocol
猎户座计划 不 绝对不行
Orion? No, absolutely not.
风险太大了
That is an intolerable risk.
猎户座计划是不得已时的最后手段
Orion is a protocol of last resort.
看看周围吧 已经没有别的办法了
Take a look around. There are no resorts left.
八层的隔板消失了
Tier eight bulkheads are gone.
氧气过滤器被关掉了
Oxygen scrubbers are powering off.
詹姆森
Jameson.
启动猎户座计划 把主线切断
Orion. Cut the trunk.
能把噪声停下吗
Can you stop the noise?!
-什么噪声 -"什么噪声"
- What noise? - "What noise"?
你们听不到吗
Can't you hear it?
他刚装上芯片时候就是这样的
This is what he was like in the beginning.
他被数据淹没了
He's flooded with data.
不知道如何去控制
He has no idea how to control it.
那你当时是怎么做的
How did you do it back then?
我们让他处于被监控和隔离的环境下
Well, we had him in a controlled, shielded environment.
但现在 他是完全开放的
Right now, he's wide open.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你在美国网战司令部
You are at U.S. Cyber Command
弗吉尼亚州 天使崖
In Angel's Bluff, Vrginia.
弗吉尼亚州 我住在这儿吗
Virginia? Is that where I live?
你在这儿工作
It's where you work.
你的大脑里有一枚微芯片...
You have a microchip in your brain...
但现在芯片出了点故障
And it's malfunctioning.
一枚什么
A what?
你不能进去
You're not going in there!
我没法这么跟他讲话
I cannot talk to him like this.
你不知道他有多大能力
You have no idea what he's capable of.
不 你呆在这儿
No. You stay here.
为什么
Why?!
因为我深知他的能力
Because I do know what he's capable of.
锁上门
Lock the door.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
但我只需要你冷静下来 看着我
But I just need you to calm down and just look at me.
好吗
Okay?
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
读取我的个人档案
Access my personnel file.
怎么做到
How do I do that?
加布里尔 我们以前一起
Gabriel, we used to listen
听过莫扎特的第五交响曲
to Mozart's 5th symphony together, okay?
你...你不喜欢听
You -- you hated it,
但学习如何从中单独分辨出小提琴的声音
but in learning to identify a single violin,
让你学会如何选取指定的感官输入
that taught you how to exclude all but one sensory input.
现在 看着莱利
Now, look at Riley
排除除她以外的所有东西 好吗
And exclude everything but her, all right?
专注
Just focus.
我找到了
I have something.
"因在公共场合裸体
"Arrested for public nudity
和持有管制药品而被捕"
and possession of a controlled substance."
我可没做过这些事
That... never happened to me.
加布里尔
Gabriel...
你做的很好
Very good.
但似乎你看的是我的档案
But it appears that you are in my personnel file.
-发生什么事了 -怎么了
- What's going on? - What happened?
怎么回事
What the hell?
我失去了连接 什么都看不到了
I lost access. Everything went dark.
终于安静了
Finally, silence.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你接不上网了 他也同时接不上了吗
You went dark, and he went dark at the same time?
有人切断了主线
Someone cut the trunk.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他们切断了输入光缆
They've cut the incoming optic lines.
我们失去了与外界的联♥系♥
No more access to the outside.
那移♥动♥电♥话♥和卫星呢
What about cellular and satellite?
加布里尔应该能连接上...
Gabriel should have access to --
不 不 在这栋楼里不能
No, no, not in this building.
这栋楼被隔离了 防止被窥探
It's shielded to protect it from prying eyes and ears.
当加布里尔在这栋楼里的时候
When Gabriel is in this building,
他是通过我们的内网连接外界的
He's accessing the world outside through our internal network.
线缆被切断的话 就没有办法接入了
With the hard lines down, no access.
又好了
It's back on.
没有
No.
该死
Oh, damn it.
又来了
There it is again.
你说已经离线了
Thought you said it wasn't online.
的确不在线 不在外网上
It's not, not to the outside, anyway.
但我仍然能连接上内网 而且...
But I still have access to the internal servers, and...
加布里尔也能连上
Gabriel would have that, too.
所以 只是没法...
So, just no...
与外界联♥系♥
Connection to the outside world.
一定是装甲部队来了
This must be the cavalry.
系统崩溃了 我们失去了全部通信
System's down. We've lost all communication --
往好处想 至少我们的服务器是安全的
Look on the bright side -- at least our servers are safe.
但我们现在被彻底切断了与外界的联♥系♥
Yeah, but now we're totally cut off!
我们在黑暗中操作
We're operating in the blind.
斯特兰德女士 你刚刚让
Ms. Strand, you have just removed from service
美国最重要的技术部门之一
One of the core pieces of the United States
失去了工作能力
technology infrastructure.
写进你的报告里吧
Put it in your report.
-什么声音 -枪声
- What's that sound? - Gunfire.
我们被袭击了
We're under attack!
允许访问
拒绝访问
请注意...
Be advised --
金康镇
Jin Cong.
给我制♥造♥了那么多麻烦
After all the trouble you caused me...
你真的以为我不会来找你算账吗
Did you really think I wouldn't be back for you?
你肯定在奇怪 这怎么可能
You are wondering how this is possible.
中国政♥府♥曾向你保证
The Chinese government promised you
他们会把我关一辈子
they would lock me away forever.
我现在又是怎么到这儿来的呢
How, then, can I be here now?
对我们来说 学习美式英语
One of the challenges for my people
最大挑战之一就是你们对俚语的广泛使用
in learning American English is your extensive use of idioms.
就我自己而言 我一般都很喜欢它们
Personally, I've always enjoyed them.
而我最爱的一句就是"自食其果"
One of my favorites is "A taste of your own medicine."
今天对你来说 将会是很艰难的一天
It's gonna be a very difficult day for you.
谢谢你 诺曼
Thank you, Norman.
如果你是为了加布里尔 你来错地方了
If you're here for Gabriel, Cong, you've miscalculated.
他不在这栋楼里
He isn't in the building.
恐怕他在
Oh, I'm afraid he is.
事实上我估计
In fact, I would think by now,
由于刚刚的电磁脉冲让他产生的症状
you've had him taken to Dr. Cassidy's lab
你现在应该已把他送到卡西迪博士的实验室
for a diagnostic after the E.M.P.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表