剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear with you.
我们花费数十亿美元 制♥造♥出任何国家
We've spent billions of dollars creating something
不惜发动战争夺取的东西
that every nation on earth would go to war to possess.
你不是来质疑我的
You're not here to question me.
你是来保护它的
You're here to keep it safe.
他 不是它
Him. Not it.
他是活生生的人 她是他的妻子
He's a human being. She's his wife.
他不会让这事就这么算了
He's not gonna let this go,
也不该这样
nor should he.
加布里尔
Gabriel...
你在干什么
what are you doing?
你的肩膀怎么样了
How's your shoulder?
你打算告诉我你在做什么吗
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
我正在进行网络渲染
I'm cyber-rendering.
这是芯片能做到的意料之外的事
It's something the chip does that nobody expected.
我能在脑中重现事发时的虚拟场景
I can create a virtual snapshot of an event in my mind
并穿行其中
and then walk through it.
不止这样
But it's more than that.
这就像虚拟的证据墙一样
It's... it's like a virtual evidence wall.
你正在这样做吗
You're doing this right now?
我所能获取的信息 都能直接用眼睛看到
All the intel I have access to, I can see it.
芯片像电脑一样处理信息
The chip processes it like a computer,
而大脑将信息进行分♥析♥消化
but my brain metabolizes it like...
和普通人没什么两样
well, like a brain.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
卡西迪凝视着货车
Cassidy's staring into the van.
然后呢
And?
他脸上表情有些问题
There's something about his face.
不是恐惧 而是...
It's not fear. It's...
旧识
recognition.
你说你只能获取存在的信息
You said you could only access available intel.
在监控录像中 我们看不清卡西迪
We couldn't really see Cassidy in the surveillance video,
你怎么能看清他的脸呢
so how are you seeing his face?
记住 渲染画面是由我自己创造的
Well, remember, the render is generated by me-
半虚半实
part fact, part imagination.
所以是你推断出来的
So you're extrapolating?
我把它当做梦境 在梦中进行分♥析♥
I think of it like a dream, analyze it like a dream.
潜意识告诉我
My subconscious wants to tell me that...
卡西迪认识绑匪
Cassidy knew his kidnapper.
是尼尔森 其他人不知道卡西迪在研究什么
Nelson. No one else knew what Cassidy was working on.
我原以为是这样
That's what I thought, but...
但是芯片的设计图在卡西迪的电脑里
the plans for that chip were on Cassidy's computer,
尼尔森不是唯一可接触到电脑的人
and Nelson's not the only one that had access to it.
亚摩斯编写的密♥码♥
Amos wrote the encryption code.
20-40比特 无法破解
20-40 bit. Impregnable.
穿好衣服 我们要走了
Get your gear. We're leaving.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我来看看莱利怎么样了
I wanted to see how Riley was doing.
王八蛋 我要抓你回去
Son of a bitch, I'm taking you in.
你抓不了我 加布里尔
You're not taking me anywhere, Gabriel.
我是来抓你的
I'm the one taking you.
华盛顿特区 岩溪公园
我有一段安全屋的监控录像
I have a surveillance video from one of our safe houses
里面显示我方两名特工
that shows two of our assets
被一群中国持枪者劫持
Being taken by Chinese gunmen.
我听说你们也有一个人身涉其中
I hear, too, one of your own was involved.
这世上真正的秘密已经不多了 莉莉安
There are very few secrets left, Lillian.
你我都得习惯这一点
We must get used to that.
此次事件和我方无关
We were not involved in this incident.
而我们查到了你们的一个特工头上
We've sourced this to one of your operatives --
金康镇
Jin Cong.
金康镇是个叛徒
Jin Cong is a traitor.
你指望我会相信这个金康镇
You expect me to believe that Jin Cong,
作为你们的高级特工
one of your highest-ranking officers,
已经叛变了
has been disavowed?
金康镇无法接受我国的改革理念
Jin Cong rejects the reforms in my country.
他希望我们回到过去
He would take us back to a time
回到一个你我都无暇欣赏此等美景的时代
when you and I could not enjoy such a pleasant view.
我觉得你知道康镇在哪
I think you know where Cong is.
我父亲曾告诉我这行里
My father once told me that there are
有三种硬通货可以用来交易
three types of currency in this business.
一种是机密
You can trade in secrets,
一种是谎言
you can trade in lies,
还有一种是人情
or you can trade in favors.
我为什么要卖♥♥你这个人情
And why would I do such a favor?
因为这是笔好生意
Because it's good business.
你知道我和亚摩斯在一起呆了多久吗
Do you know how many hours I've spent with Amos...
一起泡在实验室里 做各种测试
...sitting in that lab, all those tests,
各种升级 各种诊断
software updates, diagnostics?
和别人如此亲近 本以为了解他了
You get pretty close to someone, think you know him.
你最好让我看一下
I better take a look at that.
只是看看伤口 不用脸红心跳
Just the wound -- don't get excited.
伤口没有开线 但看起来还是有点不妙
Well, the stitches are holding, but it doesn't look great.
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
没定我的罪 但所有人都同意封存档案
I wasn't convicted, but everyone agreed to seal the file.
想说服他们并不难
It wasn't hard to convince them.
我10岁时父母离了婚
My parents split when I was 10.
而我妈妈
My mother...
很快就开始另寻新欢
started dating a new guy soon after.
但她眼光显然不太好
She wasn't very discriminating.
接下来的五年
And for the next five years, uh...
我没能做什么保护我们母女免受伤害
I didn't do anything to protect us from him.
终于有一天 我... 我出手了
Then one day, I...I did.
从此你就走上了安保这条路
And you've been protecting people ever since.
你知道他们雇我来不光是为了保护你
You know I wasn't just hired to protect you.
我当然知道
Yeah, I know.
他们是想让你阻止我寻找阿米莉亚
You're supposed to keep me from looking for Amelia.
没错
Yeah.
管他们怎么想
Well, hell with that.
你们要把他带到哪里去
Where are you taking him?
你们要带他到哪里去
Where are you taking him?!
加布里尔
Gabriel.
我的孩子 他们告诉我你死了
Oh, my boy, they told me you were dead.
我也很高兴你活得好好的 博士
Glad to see you're still ticking, too, Doc.
博士 现在你知道该干什么了吧
Doctor, you know what you must do now.
你要是敢拒绝 我就自己动手
Refuse, and I will dig the chip
把芯片从他脑袋里挖出来
Out of his dead skull myself.
你管这叫无菌室
You call this a sterile field?
把他捆起来
我看他们一点都不担心感染
I don't think they're worried about infection.
轻点
All right, be careful.
用不着弄伤他
You don't have to hurt him.
我会给你一些咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥[安定剂]
I'm gonna be giving you some midazolam.
它能让你在麻醉前放松下来
It will relax you before the anesthesia.
我很抱歉 加布 我
I'm so sorry, Gabe. I --
我没别的选择
I don't see another option.
你给他用的什么
What did you give him?
我不明白
-怎么回事 -心源性休克
- What's happening?! - He's in cardiogenic shock!
加布 加布你听得到吗
Gabe?! Gabe, can you hear me?
过来 压住他 快压住他
Here, hold him down. Hold him down!
怎么回事 快告诉我怎么回事
What's happening? I demand to know what is happening.
我不知道 我不知道这白♥痴♥用的什么药
I don't know. I don't know what this idiot gave him!
进来帮我
给我纳洛酮
I need naloxone!
纳洛酮 快去给我拿纳洛酮
Naloxone! Get me naloxone! Go!
你没事吧 博士
You all right, Doc?
我们离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
我给你拿了杯水
I brought you some water.
没兴趣
Not interested.
因为我他们才没杀了你
Look, I'm the only reason they haven't killed you yet.
你知道康镇多有钱吗
Do you have any idea how much money Cong has?
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表