剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
《智能缉凶》前情提要
Previously on Intelligence...
要是知道你造了第二块芯片
What would your government do to you
你的政♥府♥会怎么处置你
if they learned you made a second chip?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
等一下 站住
Wait! Stop!
你是美辰
You're Mei Chen.
装了第二块芯片的人
You're the one with the chip.
世界不是完美的
It's not a perfect world.
但我们至少可以让它进步 爸爸
We can make it better, dad.
一个伟大的人教给我的
A great man taught me that.
你需要我
You need me.
你感觉得到
You can feel it.
你是亚当 而我是夏娃
You are Adam... And I'm Eve.
你不是夏娃 甜心
You're not Eve, sweetheart.
你是撒旦
You're the Serpent.
文德尔酒店
华盛顿特区
谢谢你来见我 非常感激
Thanks for coming to see me. I appreciate it.
我时间不多 哈奇
I don't have much time here, Hatch.
你现在是联调局的副局长了 约瑟夫
You're the deputy director of the FBI now, Joseph.
你不会后悔为此事腾出时间的
You want to -- you want to make time for this.
没事 我要了点吃的
Oh, no. It's all right. I ordered up a little food.
旅途漫漫
It was a long flight in.
又开始喝酒了吗 哈奇
Drinking again, Hatch?
我没有点香槟
I didn't order the champagne.
香槟是酒店经理赠送的
The champagne is courtesy of the hotel manager.
请坐
Please, sit.
请
Please.
听着
Look.
我来仅仅是看在我们交情的份上
I'm only here 'cause we have history.
我知道
I know that.
但我在电♥话♥里说过 这次我有证据
But like I said on the phone, I have proof this time.
得了吧 哈奇
Come on, Hatch,
我见过你的证据 黎巴嫩的那个老太太吗
I've seen your proof before. That old woman from Lebanon?
她是他们外♥交♥部♥的一名秘书
She was a secretary in their foreign office.
她亲眼看见了通往华盛顿的电缆
She saw the cables to Washington with her own eyes.
我们跟她谈话时
And when we talked to her,
她连自己的名字都不记得
she couldn't remember her own name.
他们就在这里 约瑟夫
They're here, Joseph.
他们已经在这里了
They've been here,
静候时机 就像潜藏在草丛里的蛇
lying in wait like snakes in the grass.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
我说过了 证据
I told you -- proof.
证明"漫布"是真的
Proof that the Flood is real.
链接它 看一眼
Plug it in and take a look.
如果这又只是你的一个疯狂臆测
If this is another one of your crazy ideas --
我用了二十年时间弄的
I've been working on this for 20 years.
你就看吧
Just look at it.
这是什么
What is this?
这就是他们
It's them.
六虎队
The Six Tigers
以及他们的代号♥清单
and a list of their code names
还有足够的证明文件
and enough documentation to prove it.
不知道他们的长相 真名
Without their faces, their real names,
我又能怎么做
come on, what am I supposed to do?
展开官方调查
Open an official investigation.
小酌一点香槟应该没问题吧
I think a tiny sip of this champagne might be warranted.
还有什么人知道这件事
Who else knows about this?
天知地知 你知我知
I do and now you do.
欢迎加入战场
Welcome to the war.
加布里尔
Gabriel!
不会吧
Really?
加布里尔
Gabriel?
加布里尔
Gabriel.
莱利 你怎么来了
Riley, what -- what are you doing here?
接你去上班
Picking you up for work.
你不会敲门吗
Don't you knock?
你居然没听到我敲门
How could you not hear me?
怎么了 你病了吗
What's going on? Are you sick?
我觉得我应该是宿醉
I think I'm hung over.
宿醉 你就只喝了两杯啤酒
How could you be hung over? You had two beers.
昨晚我送你回来后你又喝什么了
What else did you have after I dropped you off last night?
什么都没喝
Nothing.
你头痛吗
Do you have a headache?
头痛欲裂
Wicked.
想吐吗
You feel like throwing up?
有点想
Considering it.
我这就给卡西迪博士打电♥话♥
I'm calling Dr. Cassidy.
真好 那要不要顺便给我妈也打个电♥话♥
Oh, great, why don't you call my mom while you're at it?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我只需要来点番茄汁
I just need tomato juice,
酱油 再来点花生酱就行了
some soy sauce, and some peanut butter.
沃恩家的秘方
A Vaughn family recipe.
我都要吐了
Okay, I'm gonna throw up now.
怎么了 美国土著还舔自己吐的口水
What? The native Americans licked their own spit
来对付宿醉呢
to cure a hangover.
西西里人吃干牛鞭
Sicilians eat dried bull penis.
别说了
Stop talking.
换衣服去 我在外面等你
Just get dressed. I'll wait outside.
至于德国人
The Germans --
我听不见
I can't hear you.
三名死者分别为约瑟夫·伯纳德
The three men dead are Joseph Bernard,
联调局分管国内的副局长
deputy director of the FBI for domestic ops,
他的保镖
along with his security man,
和亚历山大·哈奇上校 美国中♥央♥司令部
and Colonel Alexander Hatcher, former head of intelligence
在中东的前情报主管
for the U.S. Central command in the middle east.
哈奇 他已经退休...
Hatcher? He's been retired for --
五年了
Five years.
他们怎么认识对方的
How do they know each other?
伯纳德当联邦调查员之前在网络军队待过
Bernard was in army intel before he went to the FBI.
哈奇是他的指挥官
Hatcher was his commanding officer.
所以 这算是社交见面吗
So, the meet was social?
联邦调查局的规矩是
FBI regs are
伯纳德应该记录所有会面
that Bernard should put all meetings on the books,
包括社交会面
even social.
这次会面却没有记录
This one wasn't.
好 请注意看右下角
Okay, if you look at the bottom right
能看到一个肩膀
of the surveillance video, you see a shoulder.
没错 那肯定是枪手
Yeah, that has to be our shooter.
临近的走廊
The camera on the adjoining corridor
有可能拍到这家伙的摄像机被关闭了
that would've seen this guy was switched off.
几秒钟后 这台也被关了
A few seconds later, this one goes dead, too.
-有人在帮他开路 -没错
- Someone cleared his path. - Exactly.
这服务员并没有加入奇怪的政♥治♥团体的记录
The waiter has no record of strange political affiliations.
华盛顿地铁报采访了他
D.C. Metro interviewed him,
他表示自己是9点15分离开房♥间的
and he claims he left the room at 9:15,
当时没发现廊上有人
and didn't notice anyone in the hallway.
不管是谁干的 都是个厉害人物
Oh, whoever did this has mad skills.
酒店的房♥卡系统没留下任何痕迹
The hotel's key-card system was wiped clean.
罪案现场小组也没发现任何指纹
And our crime-scene team found no prints,
没有弹壳或者纤维残留
no shell casings or fibers,
也没有被害人以外的DNA
and no DNA other than the victims'.
我进入系统了
I'm in their system now.
等等
Wait a second.
你看到什么人了吗
You see somebody?
是的
Yeah.
我看到他了
Think I got him.
加布里尔 你能认出他吗
Gabriel, do you recognize him?
是谁
Who is it?
是我
It's me.
加布里尔·沃恩
美国网战司令部特工
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表