剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
leads to one conclusion-
一个非法的生物武器项目
an illegal bioweapon project.
继续说
Go on.
你会如何在人身上测试生物武器呢
How would you test a weaponized virus on a human being?
当然是在被遗忘的人身上测试
You would test it on someone who wouldn't be missed.
因为人们认为他已经死了
'Cause he's supposedly dead.
火葬假尸体 不留任何线索
Cremate the imaginary body, leaving no evidence.
完美的计划
Perfect plan.
只可惜卢瑟逃跑了 你得收拾烂摊子
Unless Luther escapes and you have to clean up the mess.
不过为什么你没有在五角大楼系统中找到文件
But why can't you find the files in the Pentagon system?
因为这并不是五角大楼所为 是私人承包商
Because it's not the Pentagon. It's a private contractor.
在德州有很多
And there's a lot of them in Texas.
这事我来管
I'll worry about that.
你们俩继续寻找零号♥感染源
You two just stay focused on patient zero.
去卢瑟·维克的家吗
Luanne Vick's house?
他们派人在找我
They got people looking for me.
我放手 你保证闭上嘴
If I let go, you promise you're gonna keep it together?
不要叫喊
No screaming? Hmm?
搞什么
What?
看到我不开心吗
Well, ain't you glad to see me?
当然开心 不过这 这怎么可能
Of course, but h-how -- how is this even possible?
政♥府♥可比我坏多了
Well, the government's twice as bad as me.
不过没我聪明
But only half as smart.
在我死之前最后看到的
You know, the last thing I remember seeing
是你漂亮的脸蛋
was your pretty face just before I died.
然后我在一个
And then I wake up
像是实验室的地方醒来
in some kind of laboratory or something.
周围的人都穿着白大褂和生化服
People wearing these white coats and duck suits.
-生化服 -没错
- Duck suits? - Mm-hmm.
那种橡胶衣服
You know, the rubber ones.
而且他们给我注射了各种各样的东西
Anyhow, they shot me up with all sorts of stuff.
还告诉我其中一种会让我睡着 但你看
Told me one shot would put me to sleep, but look it.
这些年注射海♥洛♥因♥早把血管弄坏了
I got these bad veins from booting tecata all those years.
所以我假装昏睡过去 等待时机
So I pretended I was out, waited for my chance,
一路疯逃
and went all kinds of crazy.
等回过神 我已经逃出大楼了
Next thing I knew, break out of the building,
置身于一个富家子弟云集的音乐会
in the middle of one of them rich-kid concerts.
我可是进过监狱的人
I been in prison, girl.
我们可不会慢慢来
We ain't slow dancing.
你叫我来干什么 莉莉安
What am I doing here, Lillian?
是你想资源共享的
You wanted shared product.
我不会上报这件事
This won't be in my sit-report.
接下来我告诉你的事必须保密
What I'm about to tell you has to remain confidential.
当然
Of course.
这个病毒是人造的
The virus is man-made.
能追查到源头吗
Can you source it?
还不能
Not specifically.
但考虑到病毒繁殖速率
But given the incubation rate,
我们认为零号♥感染源
we think that patient zero
是在现身于音乐会现场前
was infected within two hours
两个小时内感染的
of his appearance at the festival.
就是说他是在奥斯丁区受到感染的
So he was infected in the Austin area.
不仅如此
There's more.
我们认为是你手下的一个承包商干的
We think it's one of your contractors.
何以见得
Why do you think that?
若没有买♥♥家 没人会冒险
Nobody takes on the cost and risk
研制生化武器
of a bioweapon without a buyer.
军方就是最好的买♥♥家
And there's no buyer like the military.
那只是你的推测
Ah, that's conjecture.
你有证据吗
Do you have anything that stands up?
我们追踪一通电♥话♥
We tracked a phone call
查到了一个保密的p-2-7号♥码
to a protected p-2-7 number.
五角大楼吗
The pentagon?
你手下有人正在违反
Someone in your shop is violating
日内瓦公约 格雷格
the Geneva Convention, Greg.
好吧 我回去查查
Okay, let me get my beak wet on this.
多谢告诉我 莉莉安
Thank you for coming to me, Lillian.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
锁定他了吗
You have him?
他正在打电♥话♥ 传到你的耳机了
Making a call now. Routing to your earpiece.
我们得赶在莉莉安·斯特兰德的人
We need to catch this guy
找到他之前抓住他
before Lillian Strand's people do.
他挂了
He terminated the call.
你说的没错 他有问题
You were right. He's dirty.
自从伊♥拉♥克♥战争爆发
Ever since the beginning of the Iraq war,
国防情报局就一直沉迷于
Defense Intelligence has been obsessed
生化武器
with bio and chemical weapons.
但是这通电♥话♥无法成为证据
Of course, this phone call doesn't prove anything.
要是他提到卢瑟·维克的名字
Had he mentioned Luther Vick by name
我们就能拿下他了
we would have him.
他那么聪明才不会干蠢事
No, he's too smart for that.
露安·维克乔家
锡达帕克 德克萨斯州
看见没 这就是天赋
See? I'm a natural.
别坠毁了就行
Just don't crash.
你看 我手都没动
Look. No hands.
也没戴尼尔森的那顶神经病帽子
Or crazy Nelson hat.
里面有人吗
Do you see anyone inside?
切换热能模式
Switching to thermal now.
博士 你能看见吗
C-Doc, are you seeing this?
车道上停的是汤汤的货车
That's Tom-Tom's van in the driveway,
被卢瑟偷来的
which Luther stole.
去抓那家伙吧
Let's go get our guy.
突击队十五分钟后到达
All right, TAC team's 15 minutes out.
莉莉安 可以吗
Lillian, if I may?
一定记住抗体
Please remember the antibodies
只能从活体病毒中提取
can only be harvested from a live virus.
宿主死亡病毒也会死亡
That virus will die if the host dies.
记住了 博士 我们会抓活的回来的
Noted, Doc. We'll bring him back alive.
你去哪 我们在等突击队
Where are you going? We're waiting for the TAC team.
不能等了
We can't wait.
你不能自作主张
Hey, you don't just get to make these decisions on your own.
我们还是不是搭档了
We're either partners or we're not.
谁说我们是搭档了
Who said we're partners?
我也有工作要做 就是保证你活着
I have a job to do, too. And that's to keep you alive.
你听到博士说的了
You heard what the Doc said.
你真想冒那个险让地方警♥察♥
Do you really want to risk the local police
一枪崩了卢瑟这个警♥察♥杀手吗
pulling the trigger on Luther, a cop killer?
好吧
Fine.
当你得戴着这个
But you're wearing these.
手套 你逗我呢
Gloves? Are you kidding me?
如果你直接接触病毒
If you come into direct contact with the virus,
你会被感染的
you will be infected.
是啊 但是我们会把治疗方法铐回去
Yeah, but we'll have the cure in handcuffs.
你能哪次不顶嘴吗
Can you ever just say yes?
你不能碰他 知道吗
You can't touch him. Understand?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你知道你这么抱我
Do you know how emasculating it is
我有多腿软吗
when you tackle me like that?
你是说感觉像个姑娘一样吗
Are you saying you feel like a girl?
我不是那意思
That's not what I'm saying!
因为你今天看起来真美
‘Cause you look pretty today.
有人去了前面 我来搞定这个
One's going around front. I got this one.
去吧
Go.
飞行器连接
飞行器已连接
撞击警告
上次被这么锤一下
Last time I felt a hammer strike like that
还是在乔治亚州的本宁堡
was Fort Benning, Georgia.
所以我们刚刚是被美国特种部队给打败了
So we just got our asses kicked by U.S. Special Forces.
等等 你在生我们的气吗
Hang on a second. You're pissed at us?
卢瑟·维克被感染了且极具传染性
Luther Vick is infected and highly contagious.
你们俩绝不该自作聪明独自行动
You two should never have engaged on your own.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表