剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
并试图教育自己的人♥民♥
and attempted to teach their people
如何融入我们的社会
how to blend in with our society,
这通常会带来灾难性的后果
often with disastrous results.
按照推测 伊朗人有个新奇的想法
Supposedly, the Iranians had a novel idea --
在美国本土招募特工
recruit in America.
找到那些同情伊朗的人
Find people who either were sympathetic to Iran
或者是那些可以用钱买♥♥通
or who could be made sympathetic
让他们同情伊朗的人
by fulfilling certain financial needs.
最终实现了吗
Did it ever come to fruition?
不大可能
Unlikely.
那如果哈奇找到了这个神话的证据
Well, what if Hatcher found proof of this myth
而这给他带来杀身之祸
and it got him killed,
也殃及到了他要把证据移交给的
along with the deputy director of the FBI
联邦调查局副局长
he was turning it over to?
我觉得这是个重大突破
I'd say that's a big leap.
我们的职责就是寻找突破 你教我的
We're in the business of big leaps. You taught me that.
我去把我的人和美辰一起带来
I'm gonna bring my people in along with Mei Chen.
她不会合作的
She won't cooperate.
我会让她合作的
I'll make her cooperate.
小公鸡
Rooster...
你小心点
...you be careful.
她来了
There she is.
看起来她是按约一个人来的 很好
Looks like she came alone like we agreed. Good.
你打算怎么做
So, how do you want to do this?
跟紧 盯着她 我去和莉莉安说句话
Stay close, keep an eye on her. I'll check in with Lillian.
你犯了个可悲的错误
You're making a tragic mistake.
你觉得你是他们的一员 但你不是
You think you're one of them. You're not.
你对他们而言只是个硬件
You're just a piece of hardware to them.
你本不用那么孤单的 你自己选择的
You didn't have to be so alone. You made that choice.
不 我不是
No, I didn't.
有人替我做了选择 把它放在我脑袋里
Someone else made a choice to put this in my head --
你英明神武的卡西迪博士 记得吗
your heroic Dr. Cassidy, remember?
他选择了救自己的命 代价就是我的命
He chose to save his own life at the expense of mine.
你的头脑都被你引以为傲的
Your mind is spinning along with that uniquely American
典型美式道德罗盘束缚住了
moral compass you're all so proud of.
够了 走
That's enough. Let's go.
-她不是一个人 -闭嘴
- She's not alone. - Shut up.
这是个陷阱 加布里尔 看着我
It's a trap, Gabriel. Look at me.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
我没察觉到任何无线电广播
I'm not picking up any radio transmissions.
加布里尔
Gabriel...
她了解你的 知道吗
She knows you. Remember?
这感觉不对
This doesn't feel right.
加布里尔
Gabriel!
找到那个狙击手 活捉他
Find that shooter! I want him alive!
你算计我
You were set up on me!
你以为呢
What did you expect?
叫他们走 你为什么要杀他
Call them off! Why are you shooting at him?!
不是我们干的
That wasn't us.
你指望我相信吗 叫他们走
You expect me to believe that? Call them off!
不是我们干的 莉莉安
It wasn't us, Lillian.
这没道理 为什么莉莉安会
Doesn't make any sense. Why would Lillian --
他快不行了
He's not going to make it.
他会撑住的
He is going to make it!
长官 我们正在搜寻屋顶
We're checking rooftops right now, sir.
没有狙击手痕迹
No sign of the shooter.
-加布里尔呢 -也没有 长官
- What about Gabriel? - Negative, sir.
找到他们 记住
Find them. Remember --
别用无线电和电子设备 去吧
no radios, nothing electronic. Go.
加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel. Gabriel.
我们不能待在这儿 这不安全
We can't stay here. It's not safe.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你怎么知道他们会向我们开火
How did you know they'd fire on us?
你还没明白 是吗
You don't get it, do you?
一共开了两枪 第二枪是射向你的
There were two shots fired. The last one was meant for you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我怎么知道政♥府♥为什么要背叛你吗
How did I know the government would turn on you?
你觉得是谁雇我来的
Who do you think hired me?
有人雇我来杀了那些人 然后栽赃给你
I was hired to kill those men and frame you for it.
就是你的政♥府♥雇的
Hired by your own government.
没错
That's right.
这比你能想象的
This is bigger and more insidious
还要阴险黑暗的多
than you can possibly fathom.
具体是谁雇你来的 给我个名字
Who hired you, exactly? Give me a name.
我们现在是一条绳上的了
We're on the same team now.
未完待续
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表