剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
人承包商 公♥司♥ 基地等等
Private contractors, firms, bases.
各位 不要跑题
Folks, let's stay on problem.
八点再继续 散会
We'll talk again at 08:00. Thanks. That'll be all.
莉莉安 请稍等
Lillian, stay a moment, please.
我理解你让智能人参与的决定
I understand your reasoning for deploying the asset,
但你要知道 风险是很大的
but I want you to understand that the risks are massive.
要是这个计划不用来
If we're not using this program
拯救美国人 那存在的意义又何在呢
to save American lives, why have it?
只要加布里尔是唯一的智能人
Clockwork will be perilous
发条计划的风险就会很大
as long as there's only one Gabriel.
你要是想要批量的智能人
You want a hundred of him, a thousand,
那这个计划不仅需要证明自己
then the program has to not only continue to prove itself,
还需要能够存活
but it must endure.
我说的这个计划 指的就是他
And by it, I mean him.
-明白 -那就好
- I understand. - I hope so.
克拉伦登监狱
德克萨斯州 希尔斯堡
你还是不相信
You still don't believe me
卢瑟·维克或者走出了这间屋子
that Luther Vick survived this room.
你需要我相信你吗
Do you need me to believe you?
绝对不需要
Definitely not.
绝对这个词出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The "Definitely" kind of gave you away.
我好荣幸
I'm flattered.
一切皆有可能
Nothing's impossible, I suppose.
只要能找到漏水点
You'd just need to find the drain.
特勤局教我们想象每间屋子
Secret Service trains us to look at every room as though
都盛满了水 当然这是比喻
it's filled with water, metaphorically speaking.
意思是如果水能找到的路 人也能
If water can find a way, so can a man.
你干什么
What are you doing?
找漏水点
Finding the drain.
启动机器
Turn this thing on.
放松 我胳膊上又没插针头
Relax. There's no I.V. in my arm.
是 真是一点都不恐怖
Yeah, nothing creepy about that.
加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel! Gabriel!
加布里尔
Gabriel!
作为尸体 我还不算丑吧
Not a bad-looking corpse, huh?
你脸上的表情是担心我吗
Was that concern I saw on your face.
你连接进去了吗
So you hacked it?
有人设了编码
Somebody's coded it
数据可以被远程操控
so the readings can be controlled remotely.
执行死刑时 可能只用了一个简单的开关
For the execution, they probably used a simple toggle switch.
拨动开关 心电图就变成直线了
Flip the switch, there's your flatline.
可能六个人就能完成
Probably take six people to pull it off.
三个人就能完成
You could do it with three.
一个检查尸体的医生
You'd need the doctor who examines the body,
一个运送空棺材的司机
the driver, who would be delivering an empty coffin,
有人知道了
然后可能还需要一个人
and you'd probably also need
-负责把药装进... -我们走
- the guy who loads the drugs into the... - Let's go.
这里还有别人
We're not alone.
疾病控制中心 阿尔法隔离营
德州 奥斯汀
我知道很痛 迪亚戈
I know it hurts, Django.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你会治好我们吗
Are you gonna make us better?
我不是那类医生 但是我父亲是
I'm not that kind of doctor, but my father is.
所以我会把这个放进特殊的显微镜
So I'm gonna put this in a very special microscope
显微镜会一直把图片传回弗吉尼亚 传给他
that will send a picture all the way back to him in Virginia.
没事的 妈妈
It'll be okay, mom.
我不会有事的
I'll be okay.
你父亲擅长做这些事情吗
Is your father good at what he does?
没人比他更厉害了
There's nobody better.
麻疹是最初的症状
The hives are the very first symptom,
所以脂肪包被还没出现
which is why the lipid envelope isn't present yet.
现在载入我对病毒粒子使用了负染法之后
Okay, I'm gonna load the tomographic image taken after
获得的层析成象图
I applied negative staining to the virion.
加布里尔是对的
Gabriel was right.
执行死刑的机器被动了手脚
The execution machine was rigged.
他说对了 见鬼
He was right. Hot damn.
我们可以得诺贝尔奖了 莉莉安
Hey, we could win a Nobel, Lillian.
当然 如果这些不是机密的话
If it weren't classified, of course.
爸爸
Dad...
爸爸 你得看看这个
Dad, you need to look at this.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
-看到了吗 -那是什么
- You see it, right? - What is it?
病毒很笨的
Viruses are clumsy.
它们一般随机殖民
They colonize at random,
只穿透细胞膜组织
pass only through membranous tissue.
但这一个很不寻常
But this one's unique.
它穿过了汗腺
It travels through the sweat glands,
这意味着病毒布满携带者的皮肤
which means it is all over the carrier's skin.
任何碰触他的人都会被感染
He infects anyone he touches.
可病毒在变异之前并不会影响携带者
Yet the virus doesn't affect him until it converts,
这个阶段也许持续几周 数月 或几年
which could take weeks or months or years.
他甚至都不知道自己被感染了
He may not even know he's infected.
天啊
God.
我毕生的工作都旨在增强人类
My life's work has augmented humanity,
使人类变得更好 更强 更快 对吗
to try and make humans better, stronger, faster, right?
而这种病毒也是被人制♥造♥的
Well, this virus was also built by someone,
但初衷是截然不同的
but for a different reason.
他们想制♥造♥另一种类型的武器
They wanted to make a weapon of a different kind.
杀人机器
A killing machine.
我不知道他们怎么知道的 但他们确实知道
I don't know how they know, but they know.
琼斯的银行账户最近有了大笔存款
Jones' bank accounts had some big cash deposits lately.
没有这些钱 他麻烦可就大了
If it weren't for those, he'd be strapped.
完美的被♥操♥纵人选
Perfect candidate for manipulation --
薪水微薄的监狱警卫
underpaid prison guard.
你得做点什么 让我离开这还是什么
You have to do something. Pull me out or something.
他正在停车场 走向他的车
He's in the parking lot now, heading towards his car.
冷静点朋友 一切都在我们掌控中
Calm down, friend. We have it under control.
伙计们 我们仍不知道电♥话♥那头是谁
Guys, we still don't have a lock on the other end of this call.
不知道他在和谁通话
We don't know who he's talking to.
你们才没掌控一切呢
You don't have anything under control!
他说过会保护我
He said he'd protect me!
还没定位到 加布里尔你呢
Still no lock. Gabriel, do you have it?
还没有
Not yet.
我们为什么看不到图像
Why don't we have a picture on this?
这是闭路式的
It's closed circuit.
加布里尔在监狱范围内
Gabriel's on the prison grounds,
-所以他能进入 -我不要进监狱
- so he could tap it. - I'm not going to prison!
你得让他做点什么
You have to tell him to do something.
我们正在做
We are doing something.
发生了什么
What just happened?
琼斯死了
Jones is dead.
现在我知道为什么我们追踪不到那个信♥号♥♥了
And I know why we were hitting a road block on that trace.
监狱警卫是和五角大楼的人通电♥话♥
Our prison guard was on the phone with someone from the Pentagon.
我一直在搜索五角大楼的文件 但毫无结果
I've been searching Pentagon files forever and coming up empty.
里面从未提到过卢瑟·维克 监狱医生
No mention of Luther Vick, the prison doctor,
以及驾驶员 而他们一夜之间都被杀害
or the driver, all of whom were killed overnight.
那里有人想要
Somebody over there is trying to
打破卢瑟·维克的杀人记录
beat Luther Vick's old murder record.
卢瑟还没停手
Well, Luther's not finished killing.
汤汤·贝尼特斯的尸体在停车场被发现
Tom-tom Benitez's body was found in a parking lot.
等他发现
Wait till he finds out
握个手就能杀人的时候 就更糟了
he could have killed him with a simple handshake.
"等他发现"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Wait till he finds out"?
卡西迪觉得卢瑟大概还没意识自己病了
Cassidy thinks Luther probably doesn't even know he's sick.
他们不告诉他 这很正常
Makes sense they wouldn't tell him.
关键是什么人
The question's who?
你有思路了吗
You have a theory?
与国防部相关
The defense department connection
且病毒是人造的这一事实
and the fact that the virus is man-made
只能得出一个结论
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表