剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
I'm better at this than you!
这就是你的问题了
That's your problem!
你总觉得自己更好
You always thought you were better!
如果想猎虎
You want to hunt a tiger,
你就最好让它一枪毙命
you better take him down in one shot!
-卫星就位了吗 -是的
- Satellite in place? Yes.
热成像正在追踪枪击
Thermal is detecting gunfire.
能把这里放大吗
Can you isolate that?
加布里尔 能听到吗
Gabriel, can you hear me?
我现在挺忙的
Not a great time right now.
我们刚跟莱利通过话 听说了你们的情况
We just got off with Riley and heard what happened.
好吧 我真得去忙了
Okay, I really got to run.
卫星刚刚就位了
The satellite is just now getting into position.
你能接入信息吗
Can you access the feed?
技术上说 这是作弊
Technically, that'd be cheating.
你说什么
Excuse me?
算了
Never mind.
连 接 终 止
你失去连接了吗
Did you lose the connection?
是他自己切断了
He just cut it himself.
不论你逃到哪我都能找到 诺里斯
There's no place you can go I can't find you, Norris!
诺里斯
Norris!
我就在这
Here I am.
你的机会来了
You got the shot.
问题是 你能下手吗
Question is, do you got the steel?
太让人吃惊了 他下不了手
What a surprise. He can't do it.
不用我下手 约翰尼
I don't have to, Johnny.
为什么
Why's that?
你就站在雷区正中间
You're standing in the middle of a minefield.
危险 爆♥炸♥危险区 禁止通行
Prom-1防步兵跳雷
Prom-1 anti-personnel mines.
七十年代 精确定位埋设的
Planted by pinochet in the '70s.
你看不到 但是威力巨大
Hard to see, but, you know, effective.
要是想活命 就需要我帮忙
You want to survive, you're gonna need me.
别再走动了
Don't take another step!
你前面五厘米的地方就有个三杈压感器
There's a nut-cutter three feet, two inches in front of you.
你怎么知道
How the hell do you know that?
-我有卫星支援 -在你脑袋里吗
- I got a satellite. - In your brain?
另外还有玻利维亚军方的
Also, the Bolivian military
雷区详尽分布图
kept detailed maps of the minefields.
你都记住了吗
Which you somehow memorized.
你疯了
Are you insane?!
想离开雷区 你就必须相信我
You're gonna have to trust me if you want to get out of there!
我知道地雷分布在哪
I know where the mines are,
而你必须精准地按照我的命令行事
but you're gonna have to follow my instructions exactly.
转向我 向前走两步
Turn to me. Take two steps forward.
还没喊"预备开始"呢
Simon didn't say.
一点也不好笑 伙计
That's not funny, man.
你总那么不苟言笑
You always were too serious.
继续
Go ahead.
好的 向左一步
All right. One step to your left.
看到石头了吗
You see that rock?
保持在石头右边
Stay to the right of that rock.
继续前进之前
Before you take another step,
我们都把枪收起来
We're gonna put our guns away.
你还怕我开枪打你不成
You think I would shoot you after this?
没错 约翰尼
Yeah, Johnny, I do.
向左一步
One step to your left.
跳到那截木头上 你就安全了
Make that log. You're home free.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, bro.
别动 别动
Hey, hey!
现在把你的枪交出来
Yeah, I'll take your weapon now.
阿富汗 2006年
是我 是我 巡逻队来了
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Hey, patrol's here.
距这里100码 正朝着我们走
About 100 yards out, heading straight toward us.
那对母女呢
Where's the mom and the little girl?
安静点
Hey, shh, shh, shh!
闭上嘴
Shut up.
别出声
Shh! Shh!
她早晚会把我们害死
She's gonna get us killed.
快别出声了
Hey, shh, shh!
安静 不会有事的
Shh. It's gonna be okay.
求求你别伤害我们
我不能让你这么做 伙计
Can't let you do that, brah.
这下我们死定了
Oh, you just killed us.
别伤害我们 求你了
我去应付他们
屋里只有我和我的女儿
她生病了
我们没见过什么美国人
你这次运气好 小子
You're lucky, boy.
否则我们都会为了这个
You could have gotten killed
不会再见第二面的小孩子丢了性命
for some kid you're never gonna see again.
她们也不愿意这样 她们是无辜的
They didn't ask for this. They're innocent.
-那些都不重要 -那什么重要 诺里斯
- It doesn't matter. - What does matter, Norris?
三角洲军规第一条 大家都能回家
The first rule of Delta -- everybody goes home.
我们必须要活下去 老兄
All we have to do is survive, bro.
人生的第一条军规
First rule of life --
就是要记得为什么活下去
Remember what we're surviving for.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你为什么不让地雷炸死我
Why didn't you let me bite it out there?
现在
因为我不是刺客
'Cause I'm not an assassin.
那你为什么对科根下手
What do you call what you did to Cogan?
你说什么呢 我从没见过科根
What are you talking about? I never met Cogan.
-那是因为你杀了他 -你耍什么把戏呢
- That's 'cause you killed him first. - What are you trying to pull?
科根是你杀的 这咱俩都清楚
You killed Cogan. We both know it.
我杀科根做什么
And why would I kill Cogan?
和你杀其他三个玻利维亚人的原因一样
Same reason you killed the other three Bolivians.
别废话了 诺里斯 你都被拍到了
Cut the crap, Norris. I saw you there.
我是去报到的
I showed up to check in.
-过了十秒 那地方就爆♥炸♥了 -报到
- 10 seconds later, the place blew up. - Check in?
我为科根工作
I worked for Cogan.
你说你是中情局的人
You saying you work for the CIA?
卧底行动
Red op.
只有科根知道
Only Cogan knew.
真方便
Convenient.
不见得
Uh, not really.
你还暗♥杀♥了其他三位反政♥府♥军领导人
You assassinated the other three rebel leaders.
这你怎么说
Explain that.
在战场上他们都是敌人
Enemies on the battlefield.
谁说的 别说是我们 因为我知道不是
Who says so? And don't say us, 'cause I know it wasn't.
你说"我们"是指谁
What do you mean, "us?"
网战司令部
Cyber com.
你这样的电脑盲怎么进的网战司令部
How the hell does somebody like you end up in cyber command?
你连收发个邮件都不会
You barely know how to check your E-mail.
记得那次我还得把毛♥片♥从你的...
Remember the time I had to get the porn off your --
我不会让你对哈维尔·莱昂下手的
I'm not gonna let you kill Javier León.
哈维尔·莱昂 他不是我的目标
Javier León? He's not my target.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
上头派我不是来杀他的 是来保护他的
I wasn't sent to kill Javier. I was sent to protect him.
谁要害他
From who?
装傻呢
Seriously?
看不出来吗
You can't see it?
马赛拉 他老婆 还有她笨手笨脚的兄弟
Marcela, the wife, and the knuckle-dragging brother.
他把保险丝掐了
He pulled the fuses.
现在应该好了
We should be good now.
你怎么样了
How are you holding up?
我经历过更糟的情况
Mm. Well... I've been in worse spots.
还好那些时候我不在
I'm glad I wasn't there for those.
我们打算让你和副国务卿一起走
We're gonna get you out with the undersecretary.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我很期待他来
I'll be glad when he's here.
一定会有安保人员跟着他
He'll have diplomatic security with them.
有加布里尔的消息吗
Any word from Gabriel yet?
没有
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表