剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
If we had to stop working with murderers
贩毒者和独♥裁♥者合作的话
and drug dealers and despots,
我们什么都做不成
we'd never get anything accomplished.
他干出了这种事 你还是在维护他
After all he's done, you're still protecting him.
你知不知道命令我的特工
You have any idea what it took
退下有多难
to order my agent to stand down?
为了大局利益 莉莉安
For the greater good, Lillian.
谁说的
According to who?
你知道 当我刚到中情局时
You know, when I first got to Langley,
局长跟我说
the director said to me,
你觉得你知道世界上的罪恶是什么
you think you know what evil's out there.
你根本什么都不知道
You have no idea.
他有跟你说去和邪恶同床共枕吗
Did he tell you to get into bed with that evil?
这不是个完美的世界
It's not a perfect world.
但我们可以让它变得更美好
But we can make it better.
一个伟大的人教给我的
A great man taught me that.
屋子里一团糟
The house is a mess.
你在说什么呀 简直就是一尘不染
What are you talking about? It's spotless.
终于有点家的感觉了
Well, it finally feels like home.
你当时很担心我
You were worried about me.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
你怎么说就怎么是吧
If you say so.
对一个受尽折磨的
Well, you look pretty good
女孩来说 你看起来还真不错
for a girl who's been through the wringer.
这听起来像是首乡村音乐了
Now, that sounds like a country song.
晚安 加布里尔
Good night, Gabriel.
赫克托吗
Hector?
你怎么得到这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我相信你认识我的父亲
I believe you know my father.
你是莉莉安 利兰的女儿
You're Lillian, Leland's daughter.
我听过你的不少事情
I've heard a lot about you.
你没有听全
You haven't heard everything.
恭喜你 这次你赢了
Congratulations. You won this one.
你真是有风度
That's very gracious of you.
然而 卫星这事
However, this satellite business
会让我们很难和平相处的
will make peace between us very difficult.
你应该接受我父亲的提议的
You should have taken my father's offer.
你越界了 赫克托
You crossed the line, Hector.
是吗 是什么界
Oh, yeah? What line is that?
国界
The border.
如果你的政♥府♥想继续和我合作
If your government wants to do business with me,
就要满足我想要的
you'll give me what I want.
要不你们就得再找一个墨西哥人
Or you can find yourself another Mexican.
是的 我已经找到了
Yes, well, I already have.
什么 你在说些什么
What? What are you talking about?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
不能更好了
Better.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
听起来棒极了
There's no place I'd rather be.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表