剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
三角洲一级作战部队
加布里尔·沃恩
Gabriel Vaughn
我国战功最卓著的士兵之一
One of our nation's most decorated soldiers.
他是位英雄
He's a hero,
而现在他是我们最秘密的武器
and now our country's most secret weapon.
加布里尔拥有一种极其罕见的突变基因
Gabriel possesses a rare genetic mutation
基因匹配
使我们能够在他的大脑里植入微芯片
That allowed us to implant a microchip in his brain.
我们将他的大脑直接与信息网络联♥通♥
We connected his mind directly to the information grid.
互联网 电♥话♥ 卫星
这是人类可望而不可及的
It's something the chip does that nobody expected.
我可以在脑中重现事发时的虚拟场景
I can create a virtual snapshot of an event in my mind
并穿行其中
and then walk through it.
就像是虚拟的证据墙一样
It's like a virtual evidence wall.
在美国网战司令部
At U.S. Cyber Command,
我们为他组建了一支特别小队
We created a highly specialized unit around him...
莉莉安·斯特兰德
美国网战司令部主任
卫星就位倒数 五
Satellite in five.
并安排了一名特工保护他
...and assigned an agent to protect him.
莱利·尼尔
美国网战司令部特工
前特勤局探员
他们有枪
Gun!
他是第一个拥有
He's the first of his kind --
下一代智能的人
The next evolution of intelligence.
智能缉凶
第一季第十三集[季终]
出什么事了
What the hell happened out there?
-有新困难出现 -新困难
- There were complications. - Complications?
有人对我的人开枪 加布里尔中枪了
Someone opened fire on my team, and Gabriel was hit.
他情况怎么样
What's his status?
我要是知道就好了
I wish I knew.
枪手不是我的人
The shooter wasn't one of mine.
你说过好几遍了
So you've said, several times.
如果一开始你没想背着我做什么
This never would have happened in the first place
那么一切都不会发生的
if you hadn't tried to go behind my back.
他什么意思
What's he talking about?
莉莉安私下里安排了见他们
Lillian arranged for a private meet.
如果不是你摆我一道 加布里尔
If you hadn't been set up on me,
莱利和美辰
Gabriel, Riley, and Mei Chen
现在都已经在这里了
would be with us here right now.
美辰是谁
Mei Chen?
-美辰跟加布里尔和莱利在一起 -怎么会
- Mei Chen was with Gabriel and Riley. - How?
是她在酒店里杀害了
She's the one who murdered Colonel Hatcher and Bernard
哈奇上校和伯纳德
at that hotel.
是她陷害的加布里尔
She framed Gabriel.
这是加布里尔的一面之词
That's what Gabriel claims.
不管实情是什么 我们都得先找到他们
Well, whatever the truth is, we need to find them.
我们找不到他们 现在不行
Well, you won't find them -- not now.
看我的
Watch me.
听好
Listen up.
加布里尔现在受伤了 很可能是致命伤
Gabriel is now wounded, possibly fatally.
我要你们排查所有医院
I want you to paper every hospital, E.R.,
急救室和诊所
and medical clinic.
我们最后一次见他是跟尼尔探员在一起
Now, he was last seen with Agent Neal,
还有你们熟知的美辰
and someone you're all familiar with -- Mei Chen.
他们逃脱了突击小组的追击
They just evaded our tac team,
也就等于是拒绝了和平投降的机会
and, with that, forfeited any chance at a peaceful surrender.
仍然执行E-F武力协议
Force protocol remains echo-foxtrot.
这几个逃犯都是全副武装 异常危险
These fugitives are to be considered armed and dangerous.
杰弗 如果你说的都是实话
Jeff, if you're telling the truth
而且不是你下令开枪的
and you didn't order that shot,
那么就有个身份不明的枪手还在活动
that means there's an unidentified shooter out there,
也就可以证明
which could prove that
酒店里那两个人不是加布里尔杀的
Gabriel didn't kill those men in that hotel,
为此我们必须改变武力协议
that has to change the force protocol.
我们不能杀自己人
We can't be killing our own people.
是你授权让我调用特工的 亚当
You authorized me to bring the asset in, Adam.
如果我做出的每个决定都要由她再次过问
And I can't do that with her second-guessing
工作就没法继续了
every turn I make.
现在 我的命令还成不成立
Now, either my orders stand or they don't.
看在老天的份上 让他住手吧
For god's sake, put a stop to this.
莉莉安 如果一架叛变的F-16向首都飞去
Lillian, if a rogue F-16 was headed to the nation's capital,
我们也要把它炸下来的
we'd blow it out of the sky.
可加布里尔不是战斗机
Well, Gabriel isn't a fighter jet.
不 他就是
Yes, he is.
而且据我们所知 他的操纵杆握在美辰手里
And for all we know, he's being piloted by Mei Chen.
卡西迪已经确认
Cassidy confirmed that the chip
芯片有可能受到外界影响
is vulnerable to an outside influence.
我们除了把他们全数拿下别无它选
We have no choice but to bring them all down.
美辰是证明你清白的关键证人
Mei Chen was the key to proving your innocence.
她还可能是阻止
She may also be the key
别人暗♥杀♥卡梅伦州长的关键
to stopping the assassination of Governor Cameron.
我们又怎么知道美辰不会亲自下手
How do we know that it's not Mei Chen that's gonna kill her?
我问你
Let me ask you something --
你觉得是我们自己人在追杀我们吗
Do you think it was our people that took a shot at us?
莉莉安
Lillian?
肯定不是
Absolutely not.
泰塔祖呢
Tetazoo?
他肯定有嫌疑
I wouldn't put it past him.
好吧 就算我是在逃犯
Okay, I'm a fugitive,
但我身上好歹装着价值亿万的芯片
but I'm still a pretty expensive piece of hardware.
既然无须杀我 又何必要痛下杀手
Why risk killing me if you don't have to?
问得好
That's a good point.
按照标准行动流程来说
It's not standard operating procedure
也轮不着他来下这道命令
for him to have ordered that shot.
没错
Exactly.
如果认同了这一点 那我们也得承认
And if we accept that, we also have to consider
美辰的话至少有部分是真的
that Mei Chen is at least telling a partial truth.
也就是说的确还有别的杀手在行动
That there's another shooter out there.
好 就算真的有人想暗♥杀♥卡梅伦
Okay. If that's true, they're targeting Cameron.
那美辰又何必要告诉你
Why would Mei Chen bother to tell you?
因为杀卡梅伦不是她的任务
She wasn't paid to kill Cameron,
而且她和我们一样想尽快找出这个杀手
and because she wants to find that shooter as much as we do.
那么要不要通知莉莉安
So, do we involve Lillian?
我们可以确定她不再领导网战司令部了
One thing's clear -- she's no longer in control.
那该怎么办
Then what next?
你应该去警告卡梅伦州长
You should warn Governor Cameron.
老妈你说你去厨房♥是给我沏茶的
Mom, you said you went to the kitchen to make tea.
-你怎么撒谎呢 -她就在头版头条
- You lied. - There she is.
上面说她要回到州议会拉票
Says there she's back at the state house for some vote.
你需要的话可以开我的车
You can take my car if you want.
我就想喝杯茶
I'd love some tea.
你俩要不要告诉我到底发生了什么事
You two want to tell me what the hell's going on?
什么都没发生
Nothing's going on.
我好几个月没见着我儿子了
I don't see my son for months on end,
卡梅伦遥遥领先
结果一见面肚子上就带着枪眼
then he shows up with a bullet in his belly.
你们部门的人全都这样吗
That standard operating procedure for you?
-沃恩太太 我 -我跟我儿子说话呢
- Mrs. Vaughn, I -- - I'm talking to my son.
至于你 姑娘 你最好赶紧去警告州长
You, young lady, ought to talk to the governor
免得她不小心丢了性命
before she gets herself dead.
她说得对
She's right.
我应该去警告州长
I should warn the governor.
你有什么能见到州长的门路吗
Do you have a way to reach her?
有
Yeah.
我自有办法
I have a way.
马里兰州议会 安纳波利斯 马里兰州
你这么突然联♥系♥我
Look, you call me out of the blue,
说要私下里见见我的安保目标
you tell me you need to talk to my protectee, off the books,
而且我什么都不能过问吗
and I can't ask any questions?
这样对你更好 相信我
It's better for you that way. Trust me.
要知道我可能会因为你这一出赔了前途
You know, I could get jammed up for this thriller.
只要你什么都不知道就没事
Not if you don't know anything.
现在我只是一名你信任的同事
Right now, I'm just a fellow agent you trust,
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表