剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
Live with him in Oakland?
-怎么不去了 -你 你从哪知道的
- What happened? - Where -- where you getting this?
我为什么要和他和那一堆蠢崽子
Why the hell would I want to live with some dude's hole
挤在一间破房♥子里
and his wack kid,
而放弃现在这种独♥立♥自主
when I can be living on my own, doing my thing,
不受人支使的自在生活
nobody telling me what to do?
如果你说的是真话 那你为什么
If that's true, why do you spend so much time
花那么多时间看他贴在网上的家庭照片
looking at the pictures he posts online of his family?
我现在的工作中 时不时要处理大量数据
In my job, sometimes we deal with big numbers --
这些数据影响着千万人♥民♥
thousands of people affected by this or that.
我们应当知道这些都是活生生的人
It's good to remember they're real people, Troy,
就像你哥哥
people like your brother.
你就这点本事 知心哥哥
That all you got, Dr. Phil?
我看你对这病毒的了解
Look, I think you know more about this worm
还没全盘托出 特洛伊
than you're letting on, Troy.
你以为就只有你天赋异禀吗
Think you're the only one with a gift, huh?
我也有种本事
I got a gift, too.
赋予我这种本领的人告诉我
And the man that gave it to me told me
当今时代只需要一个人一台电脑
we live in a world where one person and a computer
就能毁灭或者拯救全世界
has the power to end this world or save it,
这取决于当事人如何抉择
depending on how they choose to use it.
他给了你什么本事
And what's this gift he gave you?
暂且说他相信我的抉择吧
Let's just say he trusted me to choose.
你呆在里面好好想想
Just stay here and think about that.
你说的"终止开关"是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean, a kill switch?
我从编码内部发现的
I found it embedded in the code.
是整个病毒的关键
It's the key to the whole idea.
黑客设计了一种只有他才能使用的病毒开关
Hacker sets a worm loose that only he can stop,
因为只有他掌握着"终止开关"
because only he has the kill switch.
看看 尼尔森 看见了吗
Come on, Nelson. You see it?
看出这种加密手法了吗
You recognize that encryption?
生物验证
Biometric authentication.
生物什么
Bi-biometric?
可能是指纹
That could be a thumbprint,
视网膜 乃至声音等类型的加密验证
a retinal scan, even voice authentication.
总之是黑客独一无二的
It is something unique to the hacker.
老爸你看
Dad, check it out.
这编码是在模仿心电图样
The code is mimicking an EKG reading.
心跳 这就对了
A heartbeat. That's it.
特洛伊把他的心跳作为密♥码♥
Troy used his own unique heartbeat as the password.
这是完美的终止开关
That's the perfect kill switch!
不可能伪造
It's impossible to fake!
谈得怎么样
How'd you do?
我让他想想
I got him thinking.
那就好
Good.
因为现在真的只有他
Because he's literally the only person
能阻止这一切了
who can stop this thing.
这小子把车也黑了
Kid hacked our car.
多亏你让他想了想
I'm glad you got him thinking.
总统想知道进展如何了
The President wants a sit report.
我希望能汇报些比"到手的黑客飞了"
I'd like to tell him something more encouraging
更乐观的消息
than "we lost our hacker".
你就告诉他再过三小时
tell him we're three hours away
反应堆就要熔毁了
from a reactor meltdown,
我们应该马上动员大范围疏散
and we should begin a large-scale evac now.
我说的是"乐观的消息"
I believe I said encouraging.
他会命令加布里尔撤手的 你知道的
He will want to pull Gabriel out. You know that.
没有黑客 终止开关也不管用
The kill switch won't work without the hacker.
加布里尔用卫星定位找到了车
Gabriel tracked the car using its GPS
正要去抓捕他
and is on his way to get him now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我就说他会来这
Exactly where I said he'd be.
特洛伊 快来看看
Dude, Troy, check this out.
这菜鸟白♥痴♥想动我的网站
This infant troll's trying to screw up my site.
笑死个人
It's freakin' hilarious.
你做了什么 丹尼
What did you do, Danny?
你没事吧 小特
You all right, T?
我在病毒上认出了你的路由算法
I saw your routing algorithm on the worm.
一看那远程矢量路由协议就知道是你
That distance-vector protocol is all you.
-你说什么呢 -你偷了我的病毒
- The hell are you talking about? - You stole my worm.
你知道你为谁干活吗
You got any idea who you're working for?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They're terrorists.
你不会又碰见几个傻子上门买♥♥病毒
Don't tell me some fool comes looking for code,
而你想着只要不乱打听
and you figure you can make an easy buck
就能挣几个快钱吧
if you don't ask too many questions.
我没你那么厉害 明白吗
I don't have your skills, all right?
我可没法给自己黑出个好生活
I can't just hack my way out of this dungeon.
我这是自主创业
I-I was being entrepreneurial.
还自主创业
Entrepreneurial?
有人因为你危在旦夕
People are dead now 'cause of you.
因为我
'Cause of me.
你要自首吗
You gonna go to the cops?
我才不会为你这蠢货蹲号♥子
I ain't going to prison for your stupid ass.
咱俩得赶紧把这事收场了
We're gonna stop this thing, you and me,
以免闹出人命来
before anybody else gets hurt.
该去哪找这些病毒买♥♥家
Now, where do we find these guys?
我不是开玩笑 哥们
No joke, bro...
他们会宰了我的
They'll kill me.
他们还打算宰更多的人呢
Yeah, they're gonna kill a lot more people than you.
母机在哪里
Now, where is the mothership?
丹尼
Danny!
有枪声
Shots fired.
我们需要战术分队支援
We need tactical units
福特汉姆东大街111号♥
to 111 Fordham East Street.
我看不到任何监控摄像画面
I can't see any surveillance-camera feeds.
找无线信♥号♥♥试试
Try tapping into the wi-fi signals.
没错 尼尔森的新玩具
Right, Nelson's new toy.
找到了 我进去了
It's working. I'm in.
特洛伊在后面房♥间的桌子下面 他们在逼近
Troy's in a back room, under a desk. They're closing in.
莱利
Riley.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他们杀了丹尼
They killed Danny.
我很遗憾 特洛伊
I'm sorry, Troy.
我也是
I'm sorry, too.
现在没时间哀悼你的朋友
But there'll be time to mourn your friend.
我们需要你集中精神 好吗
Right now, we need you to focus up, okay?
我们需要用你的死亡开关
We need you to use your kill switch.
什么意思
W-what do you mean?
我们知道心跳认证的事
We know about the heartbeat authentication.
怎么 你觉得我随便用一台电脑
What, do you think I can just jump on any computer
就能关掉这玩意儿吗
and turn this thing off?
没有母机我什么都做不了
I can't do anything without the mothership.
母机
Mothership?
那台最初启动蠕虫病毒的机器
The original computer that launched the worm.
我们管它叫母机
We call that the mothership.
它控制着密♥码♥ 死亡开关
It controls the code, the kill switch.
所有的一切
All of it.
所以你才来这儿
That's why you came here.
你想找到它
You were trying to track it down.
你应该说的 你得相信我们 特洛伊
You should've said something. You need to trust us, Troy.
我知道我得做什么
I know what I need to do.
什么
What's that?
找到那个偷我蠕虫病毒的混♥蛋♥
Find the dirtbag that stole my worm,
拿回我的密♥码♥
get my code back...
在你把他杀死之后
Right after you shoot him.
由于位于圣雅科莫的
Due to a technical malfunction
核电站技术故障迫使洛杉矶居民撤离
核电站发生技术故障
at the San Jacomo nuclear power plant,
核管理委员会已强制
the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has mandated
对周边区域的居民
an evacuation of the immediate areas
进行了撤离
surrounding the facility.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表