剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
一辆蓝色88年版雪佛兰卡布莱斯
A blue '88 chevy caprice
曾停在卡斯特路2300街区
parked on the 2300 block of Castor road
报失过开头为"H-b"的车牌
reported stolen plates that begin with "H-b."
真是好把戏
That is a great party trick.
那辆卡普莱斯半径48公里之内
How many white chevy vans
-有多少辆白色雪佛兰 -27辆
- are in a 30-mile radius of that caprice? - 27.
我们要找到的是98年版雪佛兰阿斯特罗
Ours is a '98 chevy astro.
那么范围缩小到两辆车了
That narrows it to two vans.
雪佛兰 阿斯托罗面包车
一辆因为六周前未交停车费而被拖走
One was towed for unpaid parking tickets six weeks ago
现在还停在保管场
and still sits in the impound lot.
另一辆是注册商务使用
The other is registered to a business
注册公♥司♥名叫"靶心彩弹"
called "Bullseye Paintball."
录像显示 车子的一侧
The video revealed paint splatters
有彩弹飞溅的痕迹
on one side of the van.
猜猜"靶心彩弹"在哪
Guess where Bullseye Paintball is?
唐人街
Chinatown.
这地方真大
This place is huge.
是啊 我们正在接收卫星信息
Yeah. We're getting a satellite feed.
红外线可以反映人数
Infrared will get us a head count
和任何他们有可能藏身的地下室
and any basement where they might be hiding him.
卫星多久可以到位
How long till the satellite's in position?
亚摩斯说十五分钟
Amos says 15 minutes.
先四处看看吧
Let's take a look around.
我们应该等待突击小组
We should wait for the tac team.
你从没当过俘虏吗
You've ever been held captive?
十五分钟有可能感觉像一辈子那么长
15 minutes can seem like a lifetime.
说吧
Say it.
你是对的
You were right.
你的密封档案
Auto theft?
是汽车盗窃吗
Your sealed file.
是卡西迪的东西
Those are Cassidy's.
你们闯入私人领地了
Hey! You're trespassing!
王福 通缉
你好啊王福
Hello, huang fu.
联邦特工 举起手来
Federal agents! Hands in the air!
杀死他们
他们有枪
Gun!
你为我中枪了 你搞什么飞机
You took a bullet for me? What the hell are you doing?
这是我的工作
My job.
加布里尔 回话
Gabriel, talk to me.
莱利中弹了 重复 莱利中弹了
Riley's been hit! Repeat, Riley's been hit!
突击小组五分钟后赶到
Tac team is five minutes out.
刚左和詹姆森正在确定你们的位置
Gonzo and Jameson are trying to reach your location.
没时间了 我们得转移
No time. Can't stay here.
都出去 现在
Everybody out, now!
快走
Go, go, go! Go!
我到那边去
我需要卫星信♥号♥♥
I need that satellite!
亚摩斯 卫星干什么呢
Amos, where's that bird?
在太空移♥动♥一个五顿重的大家伙
Moving five tons of metal through space
又不像订块披萨那么简单
isn't like ordering a pizza.
快弄好 亚摩斯
Now would be good, Amos.
加布里尔 卫星就位倒数 五 四
Gabriel, satellite in five, four,
三 二
three, two...
三角定位中
卫星锁定
卫星红外图像启动
I've got satellite infrared.
干掉他
快走
Let's go!
杀掉他
有钱吗
Got any cash on you?
传说不回报救你性命的人
The romans said it's bad luck not to give something
会招致厄运
to the person that saved your life.
听说过
I've heard that.
20块应该能抵掉厄运
I think a 20 should about cover it.
我该给你吗 是我救了你吧
You think I'm paying you? I saved your life.
受伤的是我吧
I'm bleeding.
只是小伤而已 别小题大做
It's just a flesh wound. Don't be dramatic.
没找到卡西迪 他不在
Hey, no sign of Cassidy. He's not here.
你知道那个小丑的表弟是谁吗
You'll never guess who that clown's cousin is.
金康镇
Jin Cong.
不会吧
Are you serious?
金康镇又是谁
Who the hell is Jin Cong?
中国智能人
Chinese intelligence.
怎么会失败
Why hasn't this worked?
她怎么还在昏迷 博士
Why is she not awake, doctor?
我警告过你可能会如此
I warned you that this could happen.
她可能会昏迷几周 几个月 甚至不会醒来
This poor girl could wake up in weeks, months, or never.
我们在做的
We're meddling with things
是我们还不完全了解的事
that we're only beginning to understand.
见过中式M99号♥狙击来♥复♥枪♥吗
Have you ever seen a chinese M99 sniper Rifle?
这是世界上最精良的武器
This is the finest-made weapon in the world --
精准的瞄准系统
pinpoint accuracy.
你想干什么
What are you planning on doing with that thing?
你在耍花样吗 博士
Did you sabotage us, doctor?
没有
No!
我说过 她有苏醒的可能
Like I said, she could still wake up.
你得有点耐心
You need to give her more time.
你得给我换成那个能用的芯片
You will replace this chip with the one that works.
你没有那芯片
You don't have that chip.
马上就会有
I will shortly.
为什么让我呆在藏身所里
What am I doing in a safe house?
-我让你退出 -什么
- I'm pulling you out. - You're what?!
才刚一天
In the last 24 hours,
你就差点死了两次
you almost got yourself killed twice.
我在执行任务
That's the job.
F-35 史上最贵的战斗机
The F-35's the most expensive airplane ever built.
还不是刚造好就上战场了
The first thing they did was throw it in a war zone.
我脑袋里这东西是很贵重
This thing in my head may be valuable,
但也不能因此就束之高阁吧
but you don't want it sitting in a hangar.
那也不能
I also don't want it
让它为点鸡毛蒜皮就牺牲
getting lost in some dangle up gone wrong.
好感动
Touching.
你知道如果这芯片落到别人手里
Do you have any idea what would happen
会有什么后果
if this chip ends up in the wrong hands?
今天是中国 明天可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥
Today, China -- tomorrow, the Russians.
-还有韩国 伊朗 -我知道利害关系
- Korea, Iran -- - I know the stakes.
-所以你才得少惹麻烦 -我已经有麻烦了
- Then why can't you stay unproblem? - I am on-problem!
你就不该在
You had no business going
突击队到之前行动
into that place before the tac team arrived.
私事上 你就更没权利
When it's personal, you think it gives you the license --
这不仅关乎我个人
This is more than personal.
卡西迪如同我父亲一般 阿米莉亚是我的妻子
Cassidy's like a father to me, and Amelia's my wife.
所以我才说是私事
You just made my point.
听着
Look...
你找到了金康镇
You got us to Jin Cong.
下面的事由我接手
I'll take it from here.
好吧
All right.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
加布里尔的妻子究竟怎么了
What's the real on Gabriel's wife?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你希望我保护他
You want me to take bullets for him,
那我得知道他会在哪出问题
then I need to know where he's gonna be unpredictable.
事实是阿米莉亚·海斯
The real is that Amelia Hayes
是美国的敌人
was an enemy of the United States.
她在印度军队做卧底 后来转投敌方
She was deep cover with the Lashkar, and she turned.
就这样
End of story.
如果这是真的
If that's true,
你为什么要违反所有规定
Why would you violate all established protocol
将世界上最强大的智能武器
by entrusting the man who loves her
委派给深爱她的男人
with the most powerful intelligence weapon on earth?
你不相信她是叛徒 对吗
You don't believe she was a traitor, do you?
你应该也不信她已经死了
I bet you don't even believe she's dead.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表