剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
总统特派小队中最年轻的女性
Youngest woman ever appointed to presidential detail --
那可是传奇职业生涯的开始
Now, that's the beginning of a storied career.
但现在又如何
But now what?
被一个大脑装着芯片的
Following around a charming devil
男神耍得团团转
with a microchip in his brain?
令人印象深刻啊 几乎每句话都无比正确
Impressive. Almost every word of that was accurate.
几乎 哪句错了
Almost? Which word I get wrong?
"男神"
"Charming."
无论工作是什么
Whatever the job is,
我想你该另寻他人了
I think you should find someone else.
拜
Bye.
想得美
Nice try.
你别想吓跑这个
But you're not gonna scare this one off.
莱利
Riley.
这就是你说的超级智能特工吗
That guy is your advanced intelligence agent?
他曾是三角洲部队的一级战备作战部队成员
That guy was Delta Force, tier one.
五次前往伊♥拉♥克♥及阿富汗战区
Five tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
他是位英雄
He's a hero.
同时也行事鲁莽 变化无常 性格叛逆
He's also reckless, unpredictable, and insubordinate.
即便如此你们还是给他植入了芯片
And you put a computer in his head.
我们将人脑直接与信息网络连接
We connected a human being directly to the information grid --
包括互联网 无线网 电♥话♥ 卫星
Internet, Wi-Fi, telephone, satellite.
我是总统特勤局特工
I'm a secret service agent.
我来这儿能做什么
What could you possibly want me for?
这是我国至今所研发出的
This is the most valuable piece of technology
最具价值的科技产品
this country has ever created.
我要你替我们保护它
I want you to protect it for us.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你觉得保护总统比这更重要吗
You think protecting the president is more important than this?
恕我直言 长官
Respectfully, ma'am,
的确更重要
it is more important.
有趣 他可不这么认为
Funny. He didn't think so.
上一任做不好
Didn't work with the last one.
现在也一样 我不需要保姆
It won't work now. I don't need a babysitter.
是吗 那你的喜马拉雅山脉之旅呢
No? What about your Himalayan adventure?
我派你去是为了植入病毒
I sent you there to plant a virus,
不是搜寻阿米莉亚
not to look for Amelia.
虽然确实很令人痛苦
As painful as it is to say,
你的妻子参与了一起她本该阻止的袭击
your wife took part in an attack she was sent to prevent,
而她也在行动中丧命
and she died in the same attack.
印度国防情报局的报告中没有提及她的死
The Indian D.I.A. files make no mention of her death.
但他们确实把她归到了袭击者中
But they did identify her as one of the attackers.
这也不代表她叛变了
That doesn't mean she turned.
中情局派她当了两年卧底
The C.I.A. had her deep black for two years.
据我们所知 她还没有暴露身份
For all we know, she's still dark.
孟买♥♥的那场大火里
A lot of bodies were incinerated
很多尸体都被烧为灰烬
in that fire in Mumbai,
从那以后她再没有上报情况
And she never reported in
或在网络中出现
or showed up on the grid again.
这就是你的证据吗
And that's your evidence?
如果我晚上睡觉前 地面上没有雪
If I go to bed at night and there's no snow on the ground
早上起来我在铲雪 就代表下过雪了
and in the morning I'm shoveling, it snowed.
很好
Great.
加布里尔 已经五年了
Gabriel, it's been five years.
我不会放任你滥用机构资源
I'm not gonna let you bang and burn your own agency
就为了你无谓的坚持
in pursuit of this fairy tale that you're clinging to.
无论阿米莉亚遭遇了什么 她已经死了
Whatever became of Amelia, she's gone.
我很遗憾 但是时候向前看了
I'm sorry, but it's time to move on.
向前看
Move on?
你这辈子关心过任何人吗 莉莉安
You ever cared for anyone in your life, Lillian?
说话小心点
Careful.
所以那女孩是派来管束我的吗
So, that girl's supposed to keep me in line, huh?
可别小看"那女孩"
Let me tell you something about that girl.
去年她在一间休息室里被袭击
She was attacked in a restroom last year
当时她在保护总统的孩子们
while protecting the President's children.
被多次刺伤
Stabbed multiple times.
仍重伤了四名袭击者
She incapacitated all four men
并在晚饭前成功把女孩们带回家了
and still managed to get those girls home for dinner.
请说
Yes?
国家情报局的副局长到了
The Deputy Director of National Intelligence is here.
有预约吗
Is this on the calendar?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
让他进来吧
Well, send him in.
莉莉安
Lillian.
卡尔
Carl.
抱歉突然来访
Sorry for the surprise.
我知道我们一般不亲自碰面
I know we don't usually do this in person,
但这回情况特殊
but this one's special.
-什么情况 -绑♥架♥ 重要人物
- What do we have? - Kidnapping -- high value.
是你的手下 希恩·卡西迪博士
And he's one of yours. Dr. Shen Cassidy.
全体注意
Eyes up front.
现在有一桩绑♥架♥案
What you are about to see is a kidnapping.
被劫持者属于红色优先级
Victim is priority red.
视频中很难认出
It's hard to make him out in the video,
但已经知道那是希尼多·卡西迪博士
but that's Dr. Shenendoah Cassidy.
如你们所知 卡西迪博士在今年退休前
As most of you know, until his retirement this year,
不仅是我们的顶级神经科学家
Dr. Cassidy was not only our top neuroscientist,
更是发条计划的主要成员之一
he was the leading member of the clockwork team.
这个视频是从哪儿来的
Where's this video from?
环境保护局的监视摄像拍到的
An E.P.A. camera-trap
本来用来监测切萨皮克微型蝙蝠的
intended to monitor the chesapeake dwarf bat.
-视频已经锐化过了吗 -正在处理
- Has it been scrubbed? - Working on it.
还没能识别面部特征
No facial rec yet.
货车的车牌号♥呢
What about the van's plates?
应该能恢复一部分
Looks like we may be able to dig out a partial.
亚摩斯 你跟他们一起去
Amos, I want you to go out there with them,
确保他的电脑安全
make sure his computers aren't compromised.
好 不过我完全不担心
Will do, but I'm not concerned.
我给电脑加密了
I created the encryption protocol.
20-40位加密算法 坚不可破
20-40 bit. Impregnable.
除非他们用刑逼他说出密♥码♥
Unless they torture him for the password.
如果他们进入了电脑
If they do gain access,
他们就会知道加布里尔的事
they could learn about Gabriel.
他可能已经成为目标了
He could be a target already.
好在有莱利保护我
Well, it's good thing we have Riley here to protect me.
听着
Listen up.
这和我们以前处理的绑♥架♥案不同
This isn't like any kidnapping we've handled before.
以前时间有限但受威胁的只有被劫者
The clock always ticks on the victim.
而这次我们也同样危险
This time, it ticks on us, too.
马上开始工作
Get to work.
你那个密封档案里是什么
So, what's in that sealed file of yours?
你居然没看 真让我惊讶
I'm surprised you didn't read it already.
你以为我是什么 动物吗
What am I, an animal?
和毒品有关吗
Was it drugs?
还是抢劫酒铺了
You robbed a liquor store.
告诉我吧
Come on.
这种时候我们不是该互相分享增进感情吗
I thought this was the part where we share and bond.
这种时候我只会越发
Seems like the part where I find out
感觉到你有多混♥蛋♥
how much of a pain in the ass you are.
怎么了
What is it?
绑匪是中国人
The kidnappers are Chinese.
你怎么可能知道这个
How could you possibly know that?
找到了
There you are.
卡西迪的口袋录音笔
Cassidy's pocket recorder.
我走过来的路上发现的
I caught it when we walked up.
它有蓝牙
Bluetooth.
我们家小浣熊回来了
Oh, Boy. Looks like our raccoons are back.
好了 你回里屋去吧
All right, I think I'll keep you inside.
保险箱 一起带走
这就是那些中国人 翻译一下
There's your Chinese. Translation?
把箱子带走
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表