剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
much less working undercover.
我需要你把注意力集中在我们已知的事实上
I need you to stay focused on what we actually know.
我找了她六年
I've been searching for her for six years.
这是第一个好的线索
This is the first good lead!
我不管
I don't care!
你让自己相信
You have somehow convinced yourself
芯片的作用是为了帮你找到你妻子
that the purpose of the chip is to help you find your wife.
但我得提醒你
Well, let me remind you
你对这个国家肩负的责任
of your responsibilities to this country.
把时间浪费在一厢情愿的想法上
Any time wasted on wishful thinking
会把美国人♥民♥的生命置于更大的危险中
is putting American lives in greater danger,
而我绝不会容忍♥这点
and I won't tolerate that.
你明白了吗
Am I clear?
是的 我明白了
Yeah. You're clear.
莉莉安 这正是我们选中他时
Lillian, this is exactly what we worried about
所担心的事
when we selected him.
如果阿米莉亚涉案其中
If Amelia is involved,
他可能会失去理性 甚至自我毁灭
he could become irrational -- self-destructive even.
那就找个办法控制他
Well, then find a way to control him
我可不能在恐怖袭击中期
because I am not taking my best asset offline
失去最优秀的特工
in the middle of an active terrorist attack.
我能修理故障 修正错误 修复硬件
I can patch glitches, fix bugs, repair hardware.
我甚至可以重编芯片
Hell, I can even reprogram the chip.
但这不是芯片的问题
But it is not the chip that is crashing.
代理下士丹尼尔·辛德思
Lance Corporal Daniel Hindes.
死时才二十四岁
He was only 24 years old.
他有个妻子叫劳拉
He had a wife named Laura...
还有个五岁的女儿叫珍妮
and a 5-year-old daughter named Jenny.
他们再也见不到他了
And they'll never get to see him again
就因为一名吃了"红迷炸♥药♥"恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
because a terrorist, stuffed with Red-X,
两天前把他炸死了
blew him up two days ago.
还有十二个家庭和他一样
There's 12 more stories just like this one.
去啊 你自己搜搜看
Go ahead. Pull them up yourself.
你知道失去所爱之人是什么感觉
You know what it's like to lose the person you love.
如果你不帮我们阻止这一切
If you don't help us try to stop this...
我们该对下一位劳拉·辛德思
what are we gonna say to the next Laura
和珍妮·辛德思说什么
and Jenny Hindes?
我又仔细查了下
Okay, it took some digging,
易卜拉欣名字的另一种拼法
but an alternate spelling of Ibrahim's name
出现在一份非公开的参议院情报简报的标题上
turned up in the title of a closed senate intel briefing.
不幸的是 这份简报已经被加密了
Unfortunately, it's been redacted.
这么说我们的方向是对的
Means we're on the right track.
-你能解密文件吗 -我不能 但...
- Can you decrypt the files? - I can't, but...
加布里尔可以
Gabriel can.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
易卜拉欣在巴基斯坦娶了一名医学生
Ibrahim was married to a medical student in Pakistan.
她在当地一家医院工作
She was working at a local hospital
这家医院被"私军"突击队袭击了
when it was attacked by a PMF strike team.
是私人军事组织吗
Private military?
承包商 美国政♥府♥给他们发工资
Contractors. Our payroll.
突击队认为医院是在保护一个
The PMF team believed the hospital was protecting
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥小组 于是他们发动攻击
a terrorist cell, so they went in hot.
其实他们弄错了
They were wrong.
易卜拉欣的妻子纳迪拉在交火中被杀
Ibrahim's wife, Nadira, was caught in the crossfire.
-太惨了 -哪家承包商
- That's awful. - Which contractor?
方阵全球安保公♥司♥ 他们被国会传讯了
Phalanx Global Security. They were called before Congress.
稍微受了点惩罚 然后就没事了
Got a light spanking, sent back to the playroom.
还有这个
And get this.
做出这个决定的委员会主席
The committee chairman who decided to look the other way...
-是巴尼特议员 -这就是作案动机
- Senator Barnett. - That's motive.
易卜拉欣是来为他的妻子报仇的
Ibrahim's striking back for what happened to his wife.
伙计们 方阵公♥司♥总部离麦金利广场很近
Guys, Phalanx headquarters off Mckinley Square,
距离那辆出租车停的位置不到一个街区
less than a block from where the cab stopped.
目标出现
We have a target.
莱利
Riley.
如果阿米莉亚参与了
If Amelia is involved and you find her
并且手里拿着引爆器
with her hand on the detonator,
而加布里尔不愿朝她开枪
Gabriel won't be able to take that shot.
你会开枪吗
Will you?
会吗
Will you?
会的 当然
Yes. Of course.
你刚才的犹豫...
That hesitation --
当你在考虑他会有多么痛苦时
When you were thinking how devastated he might be --
炸♥弹♥已经爆♥炸♥ 他也牺牲了
that's the moment the bomb went off and killed him.
方阵全球安保公♥司♥位于十五层
Phalanx Security is on the 15th floor.
这地方很难疏散
This place would be a nightmare to evacuate.
你不是唯一一个脑中会出现提示的人
You know, you're not the only one with a voice in your head.
每当我的被保人受到威胁时
Mine's a sentry that whispers in my ear
我脑中的哨兵就会在耳边低语
when my protectee's in danger.
现在它也在低语吗
Is it whispering now?
在冲我喊呢
It's screaming at me.
你俩想继续争吵 还是咱俩先进去
You two want to keep arguing, or are we going in?
你能多快
How quickly can you take
让范围内所有的手♥机♥基站离线
all of the cell towers within range offline?
基站传输的任何信♥号♥♥都可能会是
Any signal that gets through could be the one
触发炸♥弹♥人胃里接收装置的信♥号♥♥
that reaches the transceiver in the bomber's stomach.
不是按个按钮就能搞定的
You don't just flip a switch.
首先得向国家通信系统提交
We first need to submit an Emergency Interruption Claim
紧急干扰声明书
to the National Communications System...
黑进去 如果速度更快的话
Hack it. If it's faster.
我就喜欢你这么说话
I love it when you talk dirty.
我是尼尔特工
Agent Neal.
你应该接到我上级的电♥话♥了
You received a call from my supervisor.
他们不愿透露发生了什么
Uh... they wouldn't tell me what's going on.
看看你这有什么情况吧
Let's see what you've got here.
我真不该同意让人来这
I really shouldn't have anybody back here.
罗伯特 你难道不知道
Robert, don't you know your office password
不应该把办公密♥码♥和邮箱密♥码♥设成一样吗
shouldn't be the same as your e-mail password?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我已经侵入了
I'm in.
尚未发现
No matches yet.
你有没有看过这两人中的任何一人
Did you see either of these two men
经过这个安检
come past this checkpoint?
这个人看起来有点像
That guy kind of looks like
刚刚来的那个快递员
the courier that just came through here.
他去了几楼
What floor was he going to?
-十五楼 -就是他
- 15. -That's him.
又来了
Not again.
看来我们要做做运动了
It looks like we're getting our exercise today.
电梯锁定
撤消关门
干得漂亮 应该能拖住他
Nice work. That'll slow him down.
-我现在去十五楼 -等一下
- I'm going to the 15th floor. - Wait.
在我们控制住引爆器前
You can't get close to the bomb
你不能接近炸♥弹♥人
until we control the detonator.
我先上去 你去找引爆人
I'll get in position while you find the button.
他一定在附近 很可能就在门外
He's got to be close by, probably outside security.
这就去
I'm on it.
我 我该做什么
W-what should I do?
喂 等一…
Hey, hold the --
加布里尔 莱利 听得到吗
Gabriel, Riley, are you reading me?
看来尼尔森已经把基站搞定了
I see Nelson got the cell towers down.
现在应该只有我们的线路能通
Our line should be the only one getting through right now.
加布里尔为什么没回话
Why isn't Gabriel responding?
他在电梯里
He's in the elevator.
那里就像个法拉第笼
It must be acting like a Faraday Cage,
会屏蔽所有电磁信♥号♥♥
shielding all electromagnetic frequencies --
知道了 谢谢 情况如何
Yes, thank you. What's your status?
我们已经确定了炸♥弹♥人的位置
We've located the bomb,
但还没有发现引爆人
but no sign of the button.
趁他们无法通讯 让加布里尔把他解决
Have Gabriel scoop him up while they can't send a signal.
并且做好准备
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表