剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
and you think what you're doing's gonna fix it.
我才没支离破碎 我对修东西毫无兴趣
I'm not broken, and I'm not interested in fixing anything.
等等 这里 后面...
Wait. There it is, right after the, uh,
吸吸管的声音 对
foghorn -- the straw. Yep.
加布里尔 你是对的
Gabriel, you're right.
吸东西的声音很奇怪
That sucking sound is odd, though.
很用力
Deliberate.
像是虹吸管
It's like a siphon.
是种单向咬嘴阀 老天
It's a non-return bite valve. God!
一般用在为四肢瘫痪的人
Found on hands-free drinking systems
设计的免提饮水系统上
used by quadriplegics.
主谋是瘫痪者
Our rider is paralyzed.
这或许就解释了为什么选这种毒
Which might explain the choice of toxin.
导致瘫痪 而非死亡
Paralysis, not death.
他想每个人都和他一样
He wants everyone to be like him.
这样一来范围缩小了
That narrows the profile.
莉莉安 美国还有上百万人
Well, Lillian, there are still millions of people
属于这种残疾
in the U.S. incapacitated in this way.
-他可能在任何地方 -各位 快想想
- He could be anywhere. - Come on, people! Think!
有个人手里掌握着大量的神经毒素啊
We've got a mule out there with a tank full of a neurotoxin!
找到他
Just find him!
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我们知道这家伙掌握了疯狂的高科技技能
We know that the guy's got mad tech skills, right?
最初打电♥话♥的时候
And in the first call,
他以为加布里尔当过运动员
he thought Gabriel was an athlete.
外行不是那么容易看出来的
It often takes one to know one.
所以他残疾之前是个运动员
Okay, so he was an athlete before he was incapacitated,
并且他还是个科技专家
and he's a technology expert.
不错 还能知道什么
That's good. So what else do we know?
不仅仅是科技的问题 而是他如何使用
It's not just the technology. It's how he uses it.
科技就好像是他本人的延伸
It's like an extension of himself.
这块你比较了解
Something you know a little bit about.
他胁迫别人去做他们不愿意做的事情
He manipulates people to do things they wouldn't do
他肯定是抓住了这些人的弱点
unless he was pressing their buttons.
他在给他们"编程"
He's programming them,
这块就是你比较了解了
something you might know a little bit about.
-不好意思 -加上这个背景
- Too shamed. - Add to that his environment.
他被电脑包围着
He's surrounded by computers
那是他跟外界的联♥系♥
that connect him to the outside world.
可它们无法"联♥系♥"他 反而"孤立"了他
But they don't connect him, they isolate him.
你之前对我说什么来的 博士
What was it you said to me, doc?
芯片会逾越我作为人类的能力 但是
The chip will exceed my human abilities, but...
我们不能让它逾越你的人性
We can't ever let it exceed your humanity.
他身边可没有人提醒他
He didn't have anyone around to remind him of that.
还有什么信息
All right, what else we got?
你好 我是丽贝卡 请留言
Hi. You've reached Rebecca. Please leave a message.
莉莉安
Lillian?
是我女儿
My daughter.
我们不常见面
We haven't always gotten along.
很不容易
It's not easy.
你很担心她
And you're worried about her.
也许你应该放下规定 只做个妈妈
Maybe you should forget protocol, just be her mom.
我走不开的
I can't leave.
莉莉安
Lillian...
我十五岁的时候 对我妈妈的男朋友开了枪
I was 15 when I shot my mother's boyfriend.
她和我都明白 如果我没有那么做
She and I both know that if I hadn't,
他会杀了她的
he would have killed her.
可我们还是十四年没有联♥系♥
And we still didn't speak for 14 years.
不论你们之间有什么障碍
Whatever there is between you two,
我知道你能解决的 相信我
I know you can fix it. Believe me.
可如果你不信任她 就无从谈起了
But not if you don't trust her.
如果你不... 至少
Not if you don't... At least
给她个了解你的机会
give her a chance to really know you.
莉莉安 我们会找到那家伙的
Lillian, we will find this guy.
谢谢你 莱利
Thank you, Riley.
雾笛
Foghorn.
是雾笛
The foghorn!
雾笛怎么了
What about it?
尼尔森 播一下那段电♥话♥录音
Nelson, bring up the recording of the call
-就在雾笛响起的时候 -好的
- right at the sound of the foghorn. - Yeah, you got it.
我没毛病 也没想修好什么
I'm not broken, and I'm not interested in fixing anything.
那个雾笛很有名
That foghorn is famous.
它就在金门桥的塔上
It's on the tower of the Golden Gate Bridge.
等等 你知道的 附近有什么标志物
Wait. You know this. What neighborhoods are near there?
奶牛低地 普西迪基地 码头
Uh, Cow Hollow, the Presidio, and the marina.
如果他瘫痪了
If he's paralyzed,
他肯定要有坡道或者电梯
he'd have built ramps or maybe an elevator.
建房♥子的话 是需要建筑许可的
And if it's a house, there'd be building permits.
我进入建筑检验系统了
I'm in the Building Inspector's system right now.
过去十年里 这里有
There were 623 permit requests
623个建造残障坡道的许可请求
for handicap upgrades in the past 10 years.
都包含了完工的房♥屋照片
All include photos of the work being done.
鉴于他所作的一切
For the kind of processing he's doing,
这家伙肯定需要高速ISDN线路
this guy would need a high-speed ISDN line
至少T3级别
at least a T3.
好的 普通居民很少使用这种东西
Okay. That's rare for residential use.
范围缩小到一个 乔纳森·凯恩
That narrows it to one. Jonathan Cain.
加布里尔 你能连进T3线路吗
Gabriel, can you access a T3 line?
我已经连进他的摄像头了
I'm in his webcam now.
看到什么了
What do you see?
幕后的主谋
Our rider.
行动吧
Let's go.
我安排了两人的组队守在房♥子后面
I've got a two-man team positioned out back,
以防他逃跑
in case he runs.
他跑不了的
He's not running.
-什么事 -乔纳森·凯恩在吗
- Can I help you? - Is Jonathan Cain here?
乔纳森 怎么了
Jonathan? Why?
这是怎么了
What on earth is going on?
我们是联邦探员 他在吗
We're Federal Agents. Is he here?
他当然在
Of course he's here.
他已经很多年没离开过这房♥子了
He hasn't left the house in years.
联邦探员 毒素在哪
Federal Agents. Where's the toxin?
太迟了
You're too late.
你好 请说一下姓名
Hi. Name, please?
埃里克·汉森
Eric Hanson.
欢迎来到年度股东大会 汉森先生
Welcome to the annual shareholders meeting, Mr. Hanson.
大会马上开始
We'll be starting in just a few minutes.
现在就可以进去了
If you like, you can head right on in.
汉森在哪 你想在哪儿释放毒气
Where's Hanson? Where's the toxin gonna be released?
在贡献最大的地方
Where it will do the most good.
贡献 你会毁掉很多人
Good? People's lives are gonna be destroyed.
乔纳森 发生了什么事 这是怎么了
Jonathan? What's happening? What's going on?
你丈夫打算在旧金山市的某个地方
Your husband is about to release a deadly neurotoxin
释放致死性的神经毒素
somewhere in San Francisco.
-什么 -重点是 毒素不会致死
- What? - The agent isn't deadly. That's the whole point.
我的老天 你到底做了什么
For God's sake, what have you done?
这场赛跑是
The race was the first time
你第一次发现身体有异样是吗
You realized something was wrong, wasn't it?
这一切都是因此而起
That's what this is all about.
以前我在一所大学的化学试验室工作
I was working in the chem lab at the college.
出了一起事故
There was an accident.
他们说我得了美尼尔氏综合症
They said it was meniere's ataxia,
但我没有绝望 治愈并不遥远
But I shouldn't despair, that a cure wasn't that far off.
可到现在 我甚至无法抱紧我的妻子
Now...I can't even hold my own wife.
乔纳森 乔纳森 听我说
Jonathan. Jonathan, listen to me.
我爱你 其他的都无所谓
Nothing matters, except that I love you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你感到孤单 与世隔绝
You feel isolated, alone.
越想透过网络与外界联♥系♥
The more you try to connect with the world
越让你变得孤立无援
through all these wires, the more isolated you become.
越是依赖科技
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表