剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
You're the only one who understands.
你觉得我们很相似吗
You think we're alike
就因为你我都有个芯片嵌在脑子里
because we both have a chip in our brains?
我们不止相似 加布里尔
We're not alike, Gabriel.
我们是独一无二的
What we are is alone.
只有你和我
Alone together.
你疯了
You're insane.
我疯了吗
Insane?
我本来都要把情报卖♥♥给客户了
I was ready to sell all this intel to my client
直到我发现里面的内容是我们
until I saw us in it.
我可不能随便把这些信息交给无脑的暴徒
I can't just hand it to some mindless thug.
那这么说你还是在保护我们
So, what, you're...protecting us?
没错
Yes.
我要制♥造♥出更多我们的同类 就是这样
By making more of us. That's right.
你我就是一个新物种的起源
We are the beginning of a new species.
你是亚当 而我是夏娃
You are Adam... and I am Eve.
你我简直是天作之合
We were quite literally made for each other.
远程删除操作
Launching the remote...
现在
wipe...
开始
now.
起作用了
It's working.
加布里尔 赶快出来
Gabriel, get out now.
加布里尔 加布里尔
Gabriel? Gabriel?!
你不是夏娃 甜心
You're not Eve, sweetheart.
你是撒旦
You're the Serpent.
你刚刚做了什么
What did you just do?
从我的脑子里滚出去 疯婊♥子♥
Get out of my head, you crazy bitch!
发条计划数据文件已删除
莱利
Riley?
莱利 他还好吗 说话
Riley, is he okay? Talk to us.
他还好
He's fine.
他没事 他挺过来了
He's fine. He made it.
天哪
Oh, God!
我觉得这方法奏效了
I think it worked.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事了
Yeah.
搞完以后最好给我根棒棒糖
I better get a lollipop after this.
这一切就为了一个小芯片吗
All this for a little microchip?
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
这只是一个小手术
It's a minor procedure.
看起来可不小
Doesn't seem minor.
我会改造芯片 然后重启
I'll modify, then reboot the chip.
几小时后你就会重新活动自如了
You'll be back on your feet in a few hours.
好吗
Okay?
现在 向后靠 我要测个基准线
Now, come on. Lean back. I need a baseline.
你会让它重新运转的 对吧
You are gonna turn it back on, aren't you?
我为什么不
How could I not?
现在这是你的芯片了
It's your chip now.
我的团队已经删除了所有被偷的数据
My team has scrubbed all the stolen data.
你可以睡个安稳觉了
It's been erased. You can rest easy.
我可不确定
I'm not sure we're there yet.
我听说你的安全系统被攻破了
I understand your security was breached.
有多严重
How serious was it?
我向你保证发条是安全的
I can assure you Clockwork is safe.
你是在说服我还是你自己
Are you convincing me or yourself?
你知道中情局在暗中监视我们吗
Did you know the CIA was spying on us?
我来应付中情局局长
I will handle the CIA director
确保这种事情绝不会再次发生
and ensure that it won't happen again.
凯特·安德森会怎么样
And what's going to happen to Kate Anderson?
会交由大陪审团裁决
A grand jury will decide.
而且我们会把亚摩斯·彭布罗克
And we will be putting Amos Pembroke
关上很长一段时间
behind bars for a very long time.
听说你做完手术了
I hear you're all fixed up?
伤口都看不出来
Can't even see it.
会痛吗
Did it hurt?
不太痛
Not really.
要喝啤酒吗
Want a beer?
当然
Sure.
你的芯片 安全了吗
And your chip -- it's secure?
应该是吧
I guess.
我在想美辰说过的话
I've been thinking about what Mei Chen said.
她说的都无关紧要
It doesn't matter what she said.
我不应该要求你原谅我 加布里尔
I was wrong to ask you to forgive me, Gabriel.
你有权力责怪我
You have every right to blame me.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
如果时光倒流 你还会做同样的事情吗
If you had to do it over again, would you do the same thing?
你还会把我推出窗外吗
Would you push me through that window?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表