剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
See what I can do.
听好了 加布里尔 我命令你立即停手
Listen to me, Gabriel. I'm ordering you to stand down.
我又不受命于你
I don't take orders from you.
其实你就是得服从我
Actually, you do.
只不过你的芯片现在出了故障
You're just experiencing a malfunction with your chip.
你是说你打算植入这些孩子们脑内的
Right, the same chip you want to implant
那种芯片吗
in the brains of children?
没找到名单
The list isn't here.
看来不是存在这些服务器上的
It's not being stored on these servers.
名单在哪 你藏哪了
Where is it? Where did you hide it?
你可能觉得你了解我
You may think you know me,
但我绝不会让你们像对我这样
but there's no way I'll let you do to those kids
对那些孩子们下毒手
what you did to me.
我们没对你下毒手
We didn't do anything to you.
是你自己求我给你植入芯片
You begged me to give you the chip
好让你找到你妻子
so that you could find your wife.
还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
你妻子 阿米莉亚
Your wife, Amelia?
难不成她的记忆也被抹掉了
Or has he taken that away from you, too?
她在耍你呢
She's playing games.
你妻子是个双重间谍
Your wife was a double agent.
至于你的婚姻 那根本就是假的
And as for your marriage, it was never real...
不过是掩护而已
merely a cover.
不信的话 你自己查查看
Go ahead. Check for yourself.
他在骗你 加布里尔
That is not true, Gabriel.
你爱阿米莉亚胜过一切
You loved Amelia very much.
而据我所知 加布里尔的妻子就是你杀的
And yet I'm told that you killed Gabriel's wife.
哪个混♥蛋♥跟你这么说的
Who the hell told you that?
就写在你的任务报告里
It's in your sit report.
你还想抵赖不成 尼尔特工
Or are you going to deny it, Agent Neal?
还真是你
You did.
你杀了她
You killed her.
瞧 这些人根本不能相信
You see? You can't trust them.
但没时间管这些了
But we don't have time for this.
我们得赶紧找到那些孩子的名单
We need to find the list of children.
定位服务器中
服务器已定位
名单存在一组没联网的服务器里
It's on a machine not connected to the network.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
你知道那组服务器在哪吗
Do you know where that is?
得需要她才能进去
We'll need her to access it.
不出所料 果然安排了逃走的车辆
Well, well. The proverbial getaway cars.
好好想想你要做什么吧 加布里尔
Think about what you're doing, Gabriel.
你想想金康镇拿到那份名单之后
What do you think Jin Cong is gonna do with that list
会做什么
once he has it?
你无权对那些孩子下手
You have no right to these children,
对加布里尔也是一样
just as you had no right to Gabriel.
你看不出来吗 加布里尔 他在利用你
Don't you see, Gabriel, that he's using you?
你一定要了解真♥相♥
You have to know the truth.
我当然知道真♥相♥
I do know the truth.
莉莉安·斯特兰德 美国网战司令部的部长
Lillian Strand, director of United States Cyber Command.
参与了一个实验性的
Implicated in the deaths of three soldiers
并导致三名士兵死亡的
as part of an experimental research project
发条计划
code-named Clockwork.
你杀了人 还想利用职权掩饰过去
You've been killing people and hiding behind your job.
那些人都是志愿者 加布里尔
Those men were volunteers, Gabriel.
连你也是自愿参加的
You were all volunteers.
那这些孩子呢
What about the children?
也是自愿参加的吗
Did they volunteer, too?
这一台
This one.
你跑不掉的
You're not gonna get away with this.
总有人会阻止你 等你被抓住
Someone will stop you, and when they do,
你就会怀念那些
you're gonna pray for those days
在中国的监狱里
when you were back in a hole in China,
被狱警折磨的日子
being used as a pincushion by the guards.
你们俩打算收拾这些人吗
Hey. Are you guys gonna kick some ass?
-小点声 -把我也算进去啊
- Shh. - Don't leave me out!
我揍人也有两下子的 真的
I can kick some serious ass! Believe me!
老爸
Dad?
你找他 杀他
去
准备好了吗
You ready?
动手吧
Let's do this.
尼尔森
Nelson!
我得赶紧去那个未联网机房♥
I've got to get to the dry server room.
去吧 这里交给我
Go. I'll take care of things here.
尼尔森 你还好吗
Hey, Nelson. Are you okay?
我刚杀了个人
I just killed somebody.
你才没有
No, you didn't.
天花板倒是让你杀了一块
All you did was kill the ceiling.
不会叫我赔钱吧
I don't have to pay for that, do I?
我把你的手剁下来也能行
I could just as easily cut it off.
也不是特别难 是不是
Now, was that so hard?
快成了
Almost have it.
你站在那别动
You can stop there,
我能利用监控摄像头看到你
I can use the security cameras to see, remember?
你站错队了 加布里尔
You're fighting on the wrong side of this, Gabriel.
我知道你做了什么 你杀了谁
I know the things you've done, the people you've killed.
还有你时刻监视我
How you've kept me under surveillance
就好像我是个囚犯 是件工具
like I'm some kind of prisoner, some kind of tool.
加布里尔 不要
Gabriel, don't!
不许动
Don't move!
别动 加布里尔
Don't move, Gabriel.
我不会让你找到那些孩子的
I'm not gonna let you get those kids.
我宁死也不会让你得手
You're gonna have to kill me.
莱利
Riley.
-莱利 我们不能相信他 -没事的
- Riley, we can't trust him. - It's okay.
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
康镇利用那芯片搅乱你的记忆
Cong is using the chip against you.
他对电脑做了手脚
He's done something to the computers.
你搜到的都是错误的数据
You're getting bad data.
他在骗你 加布里尔
He's lying to you, Gabriel.
你只要别去想 就能明白了
You stop thinking for a second, you'll see that.
"我不去想"
"If I stop thinking."
没错
Yes.
你不是机器
You're not a machine.
你必须得忽视那些资料
You have to ignore the data.
然后呢
And do what?
感受
Feel.
你认识我的 加布里尔
You know me, Gabriel.
看着我
Look at me, and...
告诉我你什么感觉 而不要去想
tell me what you feel, not what you think.
你也许什么都想不起来了 但还有感官记忆
You may not have memory, but you have sense memory.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
那是对一种情感的记忆
It's the recall of an emotion.
情感怎么记得住
I can't remember any emotion.
没人能记住情感
Nobody can remember emotions.
你只能感受 就像你
You feel them, just like you felt
不希望那些孩子被植入芯片一样
that it was wrong to put a chip in those kids.
虽然你不记得 但是你知道
You didn't remember. You already knew.
不是因为芯片 而是因为
Not because of a chip, but because that...
那才是你
is the kind of man you are.
听听你
Listen to your...
心里的声音
inner voice.
它在说话 一定的
It's talking to you right now. I know it is.
你又怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我就是知道
I just know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们必须得阻止康镇
We have to stop Cong.
爸
Dad?
我有枪
I have a gun.
拿枪干什么 爸
No, no, uh, you don't need a gun, dad.
没事了
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表