剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
I apologize.
这本来只是一个神话般的理论
This was all just a -- a marvelous theory.
但现在你就站在我面前
But now here you are.
你能向我展示一下它的能力吗
Can you show me how it works?
抱歉 您是什么意思
I'm sorry. What do you mean?
说一些只有我知道的事情
Tell me something only I know.
我不是读心者 长官
I'm not a mind reader, Sir.
就当是帮帮老人
Do an old man a favor.
长官 您介意我问一个问题吗
Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?
请问吧
Please.
您明知道我们要进行秘密行动
Why did you allow us to accompany you
为什么还允许我们参与此次的外交任务呢
on a diplomatic mission when you knew it was a covert op?
历史上共有二十五个人在战争时期
There have been 25 men in history who have wielded
使用过美国♥军♥队的骇人力量
the awesome power of the American military during wartime.
如果你问他们最后悔的是什么
If you asked any one of them what their greatest regret was,
他们会说后悔的是没有能力避免战争
it would be that they didn't have the power to avoid war.
叙利亚人一定会采取行动
The Syrians are going throw the motions.
一天之后谈判就会破裂
Talks will break down after day one.
一定要快点行动
Let's move quickly
把他们带回家
and bring these kids home.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
加布里尔·沃恩
Gabriel Vaughn
我国战功最卓著的士兵之一
one of our nation's most decorated soldiers.
他是位英雄 而现在他是我们最秘密的武器
He's a hero, and now our country's most secret weapon.
加布里尔拥有一种极其罕见的突变基因
Gabriel possesses a rare genetic mutation
使我们能够在他的大脑里植入微芯片
That allow us to implant a microchip in his brain.
我们将他的大脑直接与信息网络联♥通♥
We connected his mind directly to the information grid.
这是人类可望而不可及的
It's something the chip does that nobody expected.
我可以在脑中重现事发时的虚拟场景
I can create a virtual snapshot of an event in my mind
并穿行其中
and then walk through it.
就像是虚拟的证据墙一样
It's like a virtual evidence wall.
在美国网战司令部
At U.S. Cyber command,
我们为他组建了一支特别小队
We created a highly specialized unit around him...
卫星就位倒数 五
Satellite in five.
并安排了一名特工保护他
and assigned an agent to protect him.
他们有枪
Gun!
他是第一个拥有
He's the first of his kind --
下一代智能的人
the next evolution of intelligence.
叙利亚 大马士革
哪里出问题了
So, what went wrong?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
莱利 别装傻 白宫西翼的事
Riley, you were in the show. The West Wing.
巴拿马事件后 我以为
After Panama, I figured
他们会让你带领自己的安保小队
they'd give you your own detail.
我不喜欢 文案工作太多了
Not my thing. Too much paperwork.
他知道巴拿马事件吗
Does he know about Panama?
那是机密
Panama is classified.
没错
Right.
-不是吧 你真跟那个家伙 -闭嘴
- Really? You and that guy? - Shut up.
大马士革
Damascus.
世上最古老的争端不断的城市
The oldest continuously inhabited city on Earth.
我们去见识一下吧
Let's go say hello.
监控已经就位
Keyhole is up and running.
会谈马上开始
The talks are starting.
格里芬特工 能让我俩单独聊会吗
Agent Griffin, can you give us a little breathing room here, please?
好的 长官
Yes, Sir.
加布里尔 有什么情报能帮到我吗
Gabriel, do you have any intel that'll help me here?
您说的没错 总统先生
You were right, Mr. President.
他们没把这次会谈当回事
They aren't taking this seriously.
左起第二位
Second from the left.
名叫哈菲兹·肖卡特 叙利亚军情局的局长
Hafez Shawqat, head of Syrian Military Intel.
您的众多反对者之一
Your garden-variety sociopath.
-你认识他 -刚认识的
- You know him? - I do now.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥对与之交好的人
Russian FSB keeps a photo album
都有照片存档
of all their friends.
肖卡特是个狂躁的人
Shawkat's a charmer.
内战开始后 他火烧村庄
Since the civil war began, he's burned villages,
虐待残害妇女儿童
tortured and murdered women and children.
你什么时候看的联邦安♥全♥局♥的文件
When did you see the FSB files?
我正在看
I'm in them now.
他们中半数都是叙利亚秘密警员
Half these guys are Syrian secret police.
火♥药♥味十足啊 长官
Pretty hostile room, Sir.
民♥主♥党全国委员会的募资活动
You want hostile,
那才是真正火♥药♥味十足
go to a DNC fundraiser.
没事 我处理得了
It's okay. I got this.
你去证明我们投入的资金物有所值
You go show me we got our money's worth.
好的 长官
Yes, Sir.
医疗队已经出发
Medical expedition is away.
我们在去监狱的路上
We're approaching the prison.
詹姆逊医生会检查他们的伤情
Dr. Jameson here will check their health,
正好可以让我们了解下他们的安保系统
and that should give us a good look at their security.
会谈破裂后 他们会很快
When the talks break down, there will be a rush
处决记者以示惩戒
to punish us by executing those journalists.
你们得在叙利亚人明白过来之前
You need to have them back on the plane
把他们带回飞机
before the Syrians realize what happened.
一个问题
One question.
如果记者们需要真的医生呢
What if the journalists need a real doctor?
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
[阿♥拉♥伯语]
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
或者我应该说
Or should I say I'd like
-把枪放下 -我们进来了
- to shove those AK-47s right up. - We're in.
保安系统都是无线的
The security system is wireless.
他们被关在
They're being held in a sub-basement
西南角的地下室里
in the southwest corner.
有一条蒸汽管道可用于营救他们
There's a steam tunnel I can get them through.
一旦医生们把他们处理好之后
Once the doctors make them presentable,
一支小分队就会过去
a guard contingent will arrive
把他们转移到楼上进行录像
and transfer them upstaires for the dog-and-pony.
你俩得在警卫们
You two have to get clear of the building
觉察之前离开这里
before the guards realize something's wrong.
正在进入监控摄像
Accessing the security cameras now.
我会使它们全部播放循环画面
I'll start feeding back empty loops on all of them.
然后你们就可以自♥由♥地在监狱里行动了
Then you should be able to move around the prison freely
因为现在由我决定这些叙利亚人能看到什么
'cause now I control what the Syrians see.
叙利亚医疗队正在去找囚犯的路上
The Syrian medical team is headed down to the prisoners.
行动 我们在汇合点见面
Go. We'll meet you at the rendezvous.
已获取门锁权限
正在进入监控系统
获得授权
是我
It's me.
不行
No.
可以了
Now.
他们的医疗人员正在离开
Their medical people are leaving.
行动
Make your move.
他触动了警报 我不确定是不是关掉了
He set off an alarm! I'm not sure I disabled it.
兄弟 你觉得我是在干什么的
What kind of show you think I'm running here, bro, huh?
你认为只有在脑子里装块芯片才知道
You think we all need a chip in our heads
怎么关掉警报吗
to disable an alarm?
这个人啊
This guy.
怎 怎么回事 你是谁
Hey, what's -- what's going on? Who are you?
我叫加布里尔
My name is Gabriel.
今天是来营救你们的
I'll be serving as your rescue team today.
各位 我进来了
Guys, I'm in.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
女的很正常
Girl looks good.
另一个人情况很不好
The other one looks pretty bad.
脉搏很微弱 呼吸很吃力
Pulse is weak, breathing's labored.
-我得背着他 -不不不 不行
- I'm gonna have to carry him. - No, no, no, no, no. You can't.
艾米莉 我没时间解释了
Emily, listen. I don't have time to explain.
-我们得赶紧离开 -不行
- We have to move quickly. - No.
我知道你很害怕 你只要跟在我后面
Look, I know you're scared. Just stay on my six.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表