剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
喂
Yes?
我们早就过了每晚签到的点了
Uh, we're way past our nightly check-in.
都快天亮了
The sun is almost coming up.
你是想来借杯糖吗
Did you want to... borrow a cup of sugar?
大概吧
Maybe.
其实 我只是...
Well, actually, I was just...
打来谢谢你的
calling to say thank you.
谢什么
What for?
你知道的
You know what for.
莉莉安曾对我说
You know, Lillian told me once that...
我们做出的决定 确定了我们是什么样的人
we were defined by the decisions we make.
机器人不能自己做决定
Robots don't make decisions.
只能执行代码
They execute code.
而你能自己做决定 加布里尔
You make decisions, Gabriel.
而且就我看来
And, from where I sit...
做出的决定都很正确
they're pretty good ones.
好吧
Okay, well...
我要你做个决定
I have a decision for you to make.
说吧
Shoot.
去帕科的店吃帕克培根和华夫饼吧
Paco's for bacon and waffles.
我要睡觉
I need sleep.
九十岁才需要睡觉
And sleep would make sense if you're 90.
来吧
Come on.
十分钟内下楼
Downstairs in 10.
五分钟
Five.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表