剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
Uh...no. This guy's careful.
他的IP地址在许多地方都出现过
He's I.P. ghosting all over the place.
找到了
I got him.
在巴尔的摩的一个工业区里
He's in an industrial area in Baltimore.
他是什么
What is he?
什么意思
Excuse me?
你
You...
你做到了对不对
You finally did it, didn't you?
做到了什么
Did what?
你克服了你对未知的恐惧
You overcame your fear of what might happen --
或是终于相信了
or you were convinced.
卡西迪博士 请你带泰勒博士出去好吗
Dr. Cassidy, would you please escort Dr. Tyler out of here?
人类和机器的比例是多少
How much of him is organic -- human?
很抱歉让你失望了 不过我只是人类
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm all human.
你不是 至少不全是
No, you're not -- not all human.
卡西迪博士
Dr. Cassidy.
布赖斯 跟我走吧
Bryce, please come with me.
接受你自己
Embrace what you are.
布赖斯 够了
Bryce, that's enough.
我是什么
And what am I?
未来
The future.
别告诉我你是在为那人的话烦躁
Don't tell me you let that guy get under your skin.
不是烦躁 更像是信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰
It's not skin. It's more like...leatherette.
未来恐怕不会用这么低端的东西
I refuse to accept that leatherette is the future.
周六晚上你看了即时付费的拳王比赛
You watched the title fight on pay-per-view saturday night.
周日早上 你跑步回来喝了杯豆浆拿铁
And in the morning, you had a soy latte after your run.
你怎么知道是不是跑前就喝了
How do you know it was after and not before?
因为你早上六点在公♥寓♥里查看过一次邮件
'cause you checked your e-mail at 6:00 A.M. from your apartment
一小时后用手♥机♥再次查看
and again an hour later from your phone
这次是在岩溪公园
on the other side of Rock Creek Park.
我的意思是要是周一上班时
I'm just saying it'd be nice to come in monday morning
并不知道你的周末细节其实也挺好
and not already know what you did all weekend.
你知道我喝豆浆拿铁是因为你了解我
You knew I had a soy latte because you know me.
那可不是芯片的能力
It's not the chip.
就是这里
This is the place.
我讨厌在没有突击小组的情况下进这种地方
I don't like this without a full tac team.
要是想知道其他那些
If we're ever gonna find out
寄出的邮件都去了哪里
what other packages are already out there,
我们就需要他活着
we need this guy alive.
而突击小组不是很擅长留活口
Sometimes tac teams aren't so good at that.
你也不擅长
Neither are you.
格雷森今天早上最后一次上网就是在这
Greyson last accessed the Internet from here this morning.
大楼被电网包着
The building's lined with wire mesh.
没办法进入系统内部 无法♥正♥常通讯
I can't chip any of the systems inside -- at least not clearly.
所以是敌暗我明吗
So he could have eyes on us and we can't see him?
真好
Great.
进去的路线有什么建议吗
Any ideas on a way in?
火警会激活救生梯
That ladder activates in case of a fire.
有监控
Camera.
能控制吗
Can you chip it?
不行 加密太好
No. It's heavily encrypted.
拒绝访问
看来这次要像正常人一样行动了
Guess we're gonna have to do this like normal people.
走
Move.
加布里尔
Gabriel.
查一下笔迹
Check the handwriting.
是我们要找的人吗
Is this our guy?
跟名单上的匹配
Matches the manifesto.
是我们要找的人
He's our guy.
格里森
Greyson!
站住
Stop right there!
放下枪 马上
Put the gun down now.
现在慢慢转过来
Now turn around slowly.
如果你们一定要抓我
If you're really gonna take me in,
至少让我知道你们是谁
I'd at least like to know who you are.
美国网战司令部的
U.S. Cyber command.
我以为是中情局或者联邦调查局的
I would have thought CIA or FBI.
但网站司令部就更有道理了
But that actually makes more sense.
招呼打完了 现在趴下
Meet and greet's over. Now get on the ground.
为什么 你们好把我关进又深又黑的洞里吗
Why? So you can put me in some deep, dark hole?
没错
Exactly.
那就有点多余了
That would be a little redundant.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我自己就有个洞
Oh, I have a hole of my own.
等一下
No.
这是个陷阱
It's booby-trapped.
他刚刚启动了一种简易爆♥炸♥装置
He just activated some kind of I.E.D.
我正在展开仓库的解析图
I'm pulling up diagrams of the warehouse
还有城市"地下铁路"隧♥道♥图
and the city's underground railroad tunnels.
所谓地下铁路 是黑奴逃亡的秘密地下网络
这里有"地下铁路"吗
As in the underground railroad?
这地方是建在奴隶集市的旧址之上的
This place was built on the site of an original slave market.
隧♥道♥似乎一直通到城市下水道
Looks like the tunnels lead into the city's sewage system
距离这里大概183米
about 200 yards from here.
-从这转 -你确定吗
- Turn here. - You sure?
仓库的隧♥道♥有两个出口
That tunnel back at the warehouse leads to two others.
其中一个注满了水
I think one of them's filled with water.
这是他唯一的出路
This will be his only way out.
在那
There.
这个区域是开阔地 就凭双腿是走不远的
This area's wide open. He couldn't have got far on foot.
他事先准备了一辆车停在这
He had a vehicle waiting.
轮胎痕迹是通向这边的 他抢在我们前面了
Tire tracks lead that way. He's got a head start on us.
我敢说 他绝对是有所准备的
He was definitely prepared. I'll give him that.
我进入了胎面管理国家数据库
I'm in the treadmaster national database.
这是辆皮卡车 新型的 斜纹的
It's a pickup, late model, bias ply,
O-8轮胎 有可能是美国货
O-8 tires, probably American.
轴距非常窄 我估计是福特车
Wheelbase is pretty narrow. I'd say it's a Ford.
我弟弟是车辆改装控
My little brother's a gearhead.
走吧
Let's go.
我进入了美国车辆管理局数据库
I'm in the DMV database
在巴尔的摩地区查找新型福特皮卡车
checking late-model Ford pickups in Baltimore.
没有以高登·格里森这个名字注册的车
Nothing registered to the name Gordon Greyson.
正在查找已知化名 一无所获
I'm looking at known aliases right now. There's nothing.
他想方设法隐姓埋名
This guy's doing everything to stay off the grid.
不可能会用信♥用♥卡♥
There's no way he's gonna fill out a credit report
买♥♥车的
to buy a car.
他一定是付的现金
He'd pay cash.
查一下国税局
Check with the I.R.S.
交叉查询当地车商的记录
Cross-reference with local dealers.
查什么
What am I looking for?
过去十年内为购买♥♥福特皮卡
Form 83-100s filed in connection
所填写的83-100号♥表格
with the purchase of a Ford pickup in the last 10 years.
对 车商有要求必须
Right -- dealer would be required
填写包括83-100号♥表格在内的所得税单
to file an 83-100 with internal revenue.
应该是跟洗钱有关的
It's a money-laundering thing.
找到了
Got it.
2005款福特 F-150
2005 Ford F-150
用他母亲娘家的姓氏注册的
registered in his mother's maiden name.
詹姆森 快找到那辆车
Jameson, we need eyes on that truck.
特区的卫星覆盖马上就能用了
I got D.C. sat coverage moving into position any second.
查一下以隧♥道♥为圆心半径3千米的范围
Checking a 2-mile radius from the tunnel.
等一下
Hold on.
找到了 你们看到了吗
Found a match. All right, do you see it?
它正在往西北方向行驶中
It's on the move-- heading northwest.
我用芯片黑进他前方的信♥号♥♥灯
I'm gonna chip the traffic lights just ahead of him.
格里森 不许动
Greyson! Don't move!
你们以为能让我闭嘴 其实你们不能
You people think you can shut me up, but you can't.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会让你一吐为快的
I'll let you talk all you want.
你们能告诉我我到底犯了什么罪
Can you tell me exactly what my crime is?
你是名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're a terrorist.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表