剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
莱利 我们没必要变成敌人
We don't have to be enemies, Riley.
我们可以做朋友
We could be friends.
晚安 亚摩斯
Good night, Amos.
这东西有用吗
Would this help?
走吧
Come on.
加布里尔 你朋友在我手上
Gabriel, I have your friend.
我想做个交易
I'm willing to make a trade.
我想你很容易就能找到我们
I imagine you can find us quite easily.
找到他了
Got him.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
我内心可比外表强大
I'm tougher than I look.
博士 对我来说 你很强大了
You look pretty tough to me, Doc,
但你哪也不用去
but you're not going anywhere.
-放下你的武器 -别这么做 加布里尔
- Drop your weapon. - Don't do it, Gabriel.
要结束这事只有两种方法
There are only two ways this ends --
要么打爆她的头 要么把你脑袋开了
Either I open her head, or I open yours.
-开枪 -放下武器 跟我走
- Shoot him! - Put the weapon down and come with me,
-我就放她走 -别这么做 加布里尔
- and I'll let her go. - Don't do it, Gabriel.
你欠我二十块
You owe me 20 bucks.
我不想欠你二十块
I don't want to owe you 20 bucks.
慢慢放下枪
Put the gun down slowly.
往左边一点
A little to the left.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
放下枪
Do it now!
再左边一点
Little more.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
往下低三度
Three degrees down.
开枪 博士
Now, Doc!
要不要和我解释一下
Want to explain to me
为什么我们把金康镇交回给中国政♥府♥
why we're giving Jin Cong back to the Chinese?
我们要做个交易
We're making a trade.
你说你手上有情报
You said you had information...
关于阿米莉亚·海斯的
about Amelia Hayes.
巴基斯坦方面声称她还活着
The Pakistanis claim she is alive.
她在哪
Where is she?
他们已经监视她
They had her under surveillance
长达三个月了
as recently as three months ago.
我要证据
I need proof.
六月十二号♥她从
She boarded a flight
旁遮普[印度城市]乘机前往苏黎世
from Punjab to Zurich on June 12th.
我相信你自己能找到那个视频
I'm sure you can find the video yourself.
我要去苏黎世
I need to go to Zurich.
-不 你要去西雅图 -西雅图
- No. You need to go to Seattle. - Seattle?
八个码头工人辐射中毒
Eight dock workers are sick with radiation poisoning.
昨天海关在一个从马来西亚来的
Customs found traces in a container
集装箱里找到了线索
that arrived from Malaysia yesterday.
-莉莉安 -去西雅图 加布里尔
- Lillian - Seattle, Gabriel.
处理完那事后
After that...
别告诉我你的旅行计划对我俩都好
it's better for both of us if you don't tell me your travel plans.
我只是想说谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
为了什么 这件事从未发生过
For what? This never happened.
你还好吧
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我是不会改变的
I ain't gonna change, you know.
如果他们要机器人 可以自己造一个
If they wanted a robot, they could have built one.
如果想要的一个人类 他们也有了
They wanted a human, and they got one.
二十块 给我♥干♥嘛
$20 -- what's this for?
留给下次的
For the next time.
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表