剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
My word is still good.
那就把特工撤走
Then call off the agents.
他们不是我派去的
I didn't have anything to do with them.
我对天发誓他们不是我的人
I swear to God they're not mine.
我们这种人可不信上帝
Men like us don't believe in God,
我们的所见让我们无法相信
Not after the things we've seen.
我相信上帝 先生
I believe there is a God, sir.
你说的最好是实话 参议员
You'd better hope you're right, Senator.
如果你违背我们的协议
If you fail to honor our agreement...
求你了
Please.
我可保证不了你女儿的安全
I cannot guarantee your daughter's safety.
我只想要回我的女儿
I just want my daughter back.
我会拖延进度的
I'll stall the legislation.
我 我保证
I-I'll make sure
与墨西哥的卫星交易无法进行
that the satellite transfer to Mexico doesn't go through.
我们拭目以待
We shall see.
她怎么样
How is she?
稳定下来了
She's stabilized.
很好
Good.
我不懂
I don't get it.
莉莉安的父亲怎么会卷入其中
How does Lillian's father fit into all of this?
不清楚
Not sure.
我在总统卫队时
I saw him at the White House a lot
经常在白宫看到他
when I was on Presidential detail.
但从来不知道他是干什么的
I never really knew what he did.
想象一下和那种人一起长大
Imagine growing up with that guy,
上♥床♥睡觉都要担心牙仙子会撕碎你的脖子
going to bed worried the tooth fairy's gonna slit your throat.
他也做了好事 她很有使命感
He did something right. She's incredibly driven.
也可能是为了得到他的认可 家家都一样
Or still seeking his approval. That stuff's hard to shake.
所以我家的人
That's why everyone in my family
最后都死在了尘土飞扬的战场上
ended up dying on some dusty battlefield somewhere.
我是沃恩家去打仗的第五人
I'm the fifth Vaughn to go to war,
却是第一个活下来的
first one to survive it.
我爸爸成了壁炉架上折叠整齐的国旗
My old man was a folded flag on the mantel.
我知道 没人喜欢听葬礼上的乡村音乐
I know. It's some country song nobody wants to hear.
有人会想听乡村音乐吗
Is there a country song anyone wants to hear?
我们以后得好好聊聊这个
We'll talk about that later.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
麦肯齐在哪儿
Where's Mackenzie?
我们会找到她的 但你得帮我们
We're gonna find her... with your help.
你能记起
Do you remember anything
他们关你的地方的特点吗
about the place they were holding you?
任何细节都行
Even the tiniest detail might help.
房♥间很小
The room was s-small,
得下楼梯才能到
and you had to go down some stairs to get to it.
大概有三 四个人
There were three, maybe four men.
他们一直在看电视
They had the TV on all the time.
你知道他们在看什么节目吗
Do you know what they were watching?
电视里有加油声 他们也会喊加油
There was cheering on the TV, and they would cheer,
但那是西班牙语节目 我听不懂
but it was in Spanish. I don't know.
足球 他们在看足球赛
Soccer. They were watching soccer.
足球 很好
Soccer. That's good.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
听起来很疯狂 但是
It s-sounds crazy, but...
外面 像是有野兽的叫声
outside, it sounded like animals.
野兽
Animals?
就像在丛林里 狮子 大象
Like a jungle -- lions, elephants.
谢谢你帮忙 好好休息
You've been very helpful. Get some rest.
狮子和大象
Lions and elephants?
我知道 等等
I know. Hang on.
我在用芯片查当地电视公♥司♥
I'm chipping the local cable company,
找出足球频道的订户
isolating subscribers of the soccer channel.
显然墨西哥人都爱足球
Wow. Apparently Mexico loves soccer.
有成千上万个结果
I'm getting thousands of hits.
有没有动物园之类的 动物保护区
Is there a zoo or something, an animal sanctuary?
附近没有
Not anywhere close.
那我们怎么找到这女孩
How are we gonna find this girl?
我也想知道
Wish I knew.
布恩诺
Bueno.
赫克托 你好吗
Hola, Hector. Qu tal, Jefe?
我有预感你会打来
I had a feeling I might hear from you.
你想要什么 利兰
What do you want, Leland?
我来给你点商业建议
I'm calling to give you some business advice.
我看起来像需要你的建议吗
Do I look like I need your advice?
还记得那时候我们跟诺列加一起打高尔夫吗
Do you remember when we played golf with Noriega?
你把那猴子跟我相提并论
You are comparing me to that monkey?
赫克托 诺列加曾是
Hector, Noriega was the President
真真正正的一国总统
of an actual nation.
而当他惹恼了我们
And when he pissed us off,
我们派了两万五千人的部队去抓了他
we sent 25,000 troops in to arrest him.
游戏已经变了
The game has changed.
我想并没有
Creo que no.
唯一改变了游戏的
The only thing that changed the game
是你绑♥架♥了两个美国女孩
was you kidnapping two American girls.
我把罪犯们双手奉上
I delivered monsters to you on a silver platter,
让你这么光鲜 而你报答了我什么
made you look good, and what do you do in return?
你在天上放了卫星来弄垮我的事业
You put an eye in the sky to shut down my business.
你背信弃义 卡布伦
You broke your word to me, Cabron!
那不是我 那是别人 赫克托
That was not me. It was others, Hector.
而我准备给你个方案
And I'm prepared to make you an offer.
中止卫星交易
Killing the satellite deal
是我唯一感兴趣的方案
is the only offer I am interested in.
卫星还是会成交
The satellite is going through.
那我们没什么好说的了 兄弟
Then we have nothing to talk about, Hermano.
但我准备给你密♥码♥
But I'm prepared to give you the codes.
我开始有兴趣了
You have my attention.
你将会有权限 在任何
You'll have access to the satellite
指定时间访问卫星以及它收集的情报
at any given time and the intel it gathers.
用密♥码♥换女孩 赫克托
The codes for the girl, Hector,
还有你要保证这类事情以后再不会发生
and your word that nothing like this can ever happen again.
我又不蠢
I am not stupid.
我接受了交易 你改个密♥码♥就是了
I take the deal, you will simply change the codes.
接受交易吧 兄弟
Take the deal, Hermano.
这是你最好的选择了
It's the best you're gonna get.
我们谈好条件了
We have a deal.
条件 什么条件
Deal? What deal?
我也不喜欢这样
You're not gonna like it any more than I do,
但是我们要把麦肯齐救出去
but we're getting Mackenzie out of there.
我正把交接点的位置发到你的导航仪上
I'm sending the location of the drop point to your navigator.
就这样了
We're gonna do this.
我们要把那女孩带回家
We're gonna bring that girl home.
看见他们了吗
Do you see them?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我不喜欢这样 你应该在这上面
I don't like this. You should be up here.
-我应该在下面 -我们已经讨论过了
- I should be down there. - We talked about this.
你用那把狙♥击♥枪♥比我厉害
You're a better shot with that rifle than I am.
你们听我的命令
And you're following my orders.
准备了 伙计们
Okay, here we go, guys.
有人从西南方来了
We're entering from the southwest.
接上那女孩 把她带上车
Just get the girl, put her in the car,
然后撤
and get out of there.
除非他邀请我跳舞
Unless he asks me to dance, in which case
我会秀段恰恰
I'm gonna break out my cha-cha.
专心点
Stay focused.
我赞成恰恰
I vote for the cha-cha.
莱利
Riley.
我知道
I know.
你们中的一个带女孩过来
Just one of you bring the girl!
一个人
Solo uno!
我有种不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about this.
一个人
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表