剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
This cannot go on. You know that.
请进
Come.
没事 说吧
Speak.
出了点状况
There were complications.
什么状况
Complications?
你就直说 科特斯死了没死
Just tell me -- is Cortez dead or no?
没死
No.
而且彼得死了
And Piotr is dead.
科特斯是唯一一个可以阻止蠕虫病毒的人
Cortez is the only one who can stop the worm.
你是想亲自跟我哥哥
Do you want to be the one
解释为什么事情办砸了吗
to tell my brother how you've failed us?
不是 长官
No, sir.
我会亲自杀掉科特斯
I will kill Cortez myself.
你真的把自己从领养系统里弄了出来吗
You really hacked your way out of foster care?
我这不叫弄出来
I didn't hack my way out.
那叫侵入
Hacked my way through.
你想过用你的天赋
You ever think about all the things you could do
能做多少事吗
with that gift of yours?
可以搞个有阳台的高层公♥寓♥
I could get a tight crib with a view,
弄辆设备高端的敞篷的保时捷911
a 911 turbo drop-top, and some sick-ass gear.
等等 这些我不都做到了吗
Oh, wait. I-I did get all that.
那都是你偷来的
You stole all that.
这孩子真是个天才 犯罪天才
Kid's a genius, all right -- a criminal genius.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了
What?
单击鼠标加C
Hit pound and C,
这样速度能快十倍
You'll get there 10 times faster.
那组快捷键只能调出最近应用程序
That shortcut only brings up recent activity.
原来某人也不是什么都知道的
See? Someone doesn't know everything.
对吧
Do they?
慢点
Okay, slow it down.
停 看看吧
Stop. Check it out.
有星号♥标注的每行
Every third character
第三个字符
after the asterisk.
我一定要把这招学下来
Oh, I am so stealing that.
你查到了吗
You got this?
问他有什么用 他怎么也得...
What do you mean, does he got this? He would have to, like --
糟糕
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
就是 怎么了啊
Yeah, what?
到底怎么啦
Yeah, what?
圣雅科莫
San Jacomo...
核电站
... the nuclear power plant.
我的人调查出病毒将在五小时内
My people estimate it will hit San Jacomo's nuclear reactor
攻击圣雅科莫核反应堆
in less than five hours.
蠕虫病毒将会
The worm will wipe
删除反应堆的有害辐射控制系统
the reactor's health-physics system,
从而引发大规模核心熔毁
initiating a full-scale meltdown.
我建议立即疏散方圆八十公里的所有人群
I recommend an immediate evac of the 50-mile exposure radius.
那可有四百万居民呢
That's more than 4 million people.
正常情况下都很难做到
That would be difficult under normal circumstances,
更何况在大面♥积♥停电中
but in the middle of a blackout?
各位 稍等一下
Everyone, hold a moment.
请看屏幕
On screen for everyone --
他们提出了要求
we've just received some demands.
新世界革命团体
The Novyi Svit Revolyutsioneriv,
宣布对此次电网袭击事件负责
are responsible for the attack on your power grid.
你们都知道
As you now know,
我们现在可以毁掉你们的核反应堆
we have ability to destroy your reactor,
如果你们放了我们的同伴多米尼克·萨尔维
or to abort the attack if you simply release our comrade,
我们就中止袭击
Dominik Salvi.
如果你们不答应
If you do not comply,
你们的国家将和我们的孩子一样
your country will suffer the same dismal future
经历与切尔诺贝利相同的核灾难
that Chernobyl gave to our children.
查到什么了吗
What do we have?
托宾和多米尼克两兄弟
Brothers Torbin and Dominik Salvi...
是反核武器恐怖组织的两位首领
... are leaders of an anti-nuclear terrorist organization
组织名叫NSR
known as the NSR.
联邦调查局以炸毁
FBI arrested Dominik
莫斯科核武器实验室的罪名逮捕了多米尼克
on charges of bombing a nuclear research facility in Moscow
那次行动中52人死亡 上百人受伤
which killed 52 and injured hundreds.
我们预计明天将他遣送回俄♥罗♥斯♥
We're set to extradite him to Russia tomorrow.
而且他提到切尔诺贝利也绝非偶然
And it is no accident the video mentions Chernobyl.
萨尔维兄弟们是在那个
The Salvi boys grew up
倒霉的核反应堆附近的一个小镇长大的
in a small town close to the, uh, ill-fated reactor.
他们可是见证了核辐射带来的各种疾病畸形
They likely witnessed all kinds of illnesses, deformities.
显然 NSR认为
Yeah, apparently, the NSR believes
世界忽视了他们
the world turned a blind eye to their community.
特洛伊和这些又有什么关系呢
Now, where does Troy fit into all this?
有种机构叫黑市 贩卖♥♥各种武器
There's a black market for every kind of weapon on earth,
包括网络武器
including cyber weapons.
托宾是买♥♥家
Torbin is the buyer.
特洛伊则是卖♥♥家
Troy is the seller.
特洛伊的行为模式并非如此
That doesn't fit with Troy's M.O., though --
他以往只是勒索大型公♥司♥
blackmailing large corporations.
也许吧 不过我们要关注的
Perhaps. But we need to focus
是勒索我们的人
on the person who's blackmailing us.
可以确定的是这个托宾·萨尔维
Well, surely, this Torbin Salvi
知道我们的政♥府♥不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
knows our government doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
他担心的也不是美国政♥府♥
It's not our government he's worried about.
他担心的是要处决他哥哥的俄♥罗♥斯♥
It's the Russians, who plan to execute his brother.
视频无法追踪
There's no trace on the video.
信♥号♥♥躲在上千个有反应的
Its signal was pinged off of thousands of servers
服务器中无法追踪
to mask its location.
我们得在特洛伊身上下功夫
We need to work Troy harder.
把他叫进来吧
Let's get him back in here.
特洛伊又不认识托宾·萨尔维
Troy doesn't know Torbin Salvi.
你怎么知道
You sure about that?
特洛伊我们又了解多少
What do we know about Troy?
我们知道他是个天才
Well, we know he's a genius.
还是个傲慢自负的刺头
He's an arrogant, selfish pain in the ass.
这么说吧
Okay.
爱因斯坦曾十分迷恋莫扎特的音乐
Einstein was obsessed with Mozart.
他认为贝多芬是自己创造音乐
He felt that while Beethoven created music,
而莫扎特是发现音乐
Mozart found music,
就如那些乐章本就存在 等着他发现一般
As if it were left for him by the universe.
我们居然拿特洛伊和爱因斯坦莫扎特作比了吗
We're comparing Troy to Einstein and Mozart now?
当我看着电脑屏幕 我看见的是满屏的编码
Okay, when I look at a computer, I see code.
特洛伊也能看见编码
Troy sees code, too.
但他与众不同的是
The difference is, Troy...
他只见编码 不见屏幕
Doesn't see the computer.
他这样的人我们头回碰上
You've never met anyone like him before.
不是头一回
Yes, we have.
那我和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
这是干嘛 爷们之间掏心窝吗
What's this -- little man-to-man chat?
你现在又变成谁了
Who are you performing for right now?
现在就咱俩 我可不信你那一套
It's just you and me, and I ain't buying.
我也没想唬你
I ain't selling.
你总是在唬人
You always selling...
假装你什么都不关心
that you don't care about anything,
自以为是鹤立鸡群
that you're better than the rest of us.
你听见那姐们怎么说的了
You heard what your girl said.
我是天才
I got a gift.
那是她口头禅
Yeah, she says that a lot.
你哥哥到底怎么了
What happened with your brother?
你说什么
Excuse me?
德鲁
Drew.
他当时完全能照顾你
He's old enough to take care of you,
哪怕他自己还有孩子
even has a kid of his own.
你逃跑时不就是这么计划的么
That was the plan when you ran away, right?
去奥克兰和他住在一起
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表