剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表
他已经不住这了
Rick's not here.
他找到工作了吗
Did he find a job?
他找到了个新女友
He found another girlfriend.
我没事 都分了好几个月了
I'm fine. It's been months already.
这幅真棒
This is very nice.
画的什么
What is it?
是一个因为孩子死去而哭泣的天使
It's an angel weeping over the death of a child.
开玩笑的 妈妈
I'm kidding, mom.
我才开始画 我都不知道画的是什么呢
I just started it. I don't know what it is.
那么 你为什么会来旧金山
So...what brings you to San Francisco?
业务
Business.
拯救世界吗
Saving the world?
你父亲怎么样
How's your father?
你可以自己打电♥话♥问他
You could call him and ask him.
看看你的头发 都这么长了
Look at your hair. It's gotten so long.
-真讨厌 -不 真美
- Oh, it's horrible. - No, it's beautiful.
你真美
You're beautiful.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
-妈妈 -你能一天都待在家吗
- Mom. - So are you gonna be home all day?
为什么
Why?
因为那个
That's why.
只是 要处理一点
Just...kind of in the middle of --
处理一点事情
The middle of something.
是我
Yes.
尼尔森是对的 我们找到了实验室
Nelson was right. We found the lab.
毒品呢
What about the toxin?
没发现
Negative.
我们在一家老油漆商店里
We're in an old commercial paint shop,
很难找到具体结果
so it's hard to get a solid result,
但这里绝对有人在制毒
but there was definitely a cook here.
不过产品都不见了
The product's gone, though.
尽快把残留物标本交给卡西迪
Get all residue specimens to Cassidy as soon as possible.
我想知道我们要处理的是什么浓度水平
I want to know the concentration levels we're dealing with.
丽贝卡 我要离开一下
Rebecca, I need to leave for a while.
我们以后再谈好吗
Could we talk later?
妈妈 我还有四幅画要画完 所以
Mom, I have four paintings to finish, so, you know,
我希望我能早点知道你要过来
I wish that I'd known you were coming by earlier.
-可我不知道 所以 -亲爱的
- But I didn't, so... - Please, honey.
我真的很喜欢跟你聊天
I'd really like to talk to you.
好吧 妈妈 没事的
Okay, mom. Fine.
-待会儿给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Call me later. - Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你说这地方一年前就破产了吗
You said this place went belly up a year ago?
据我所知是这样
As far as I know.
那为什么还有监控摄像头在工作
Then why is there a working security camera?
-有人监视了他们吗 -是正在监视
- Someone was watching them? - Is watching.
正在工作中
Feed's live.
我的耳塞 有人打电♥话♥来了
My earbud -- someone's calling.
来电
网络电♥话♥追踪
来自一个网络电♥话♥号♥码
It's coming from a VOIP number --
就是通过互联网协议的语♥音♥电♥话♥
Voice Over Internet Protocol.
跟那个摄像头是同一线路
It's on the same line as that camera.
那你接啊
So answer it.
你的设备不少嘛
That's some equipment you have.
竟然能打通我的电♥话♥ 刮目相看
Pulled my number out of the air -- impressive.
我试图对你进行面部识别
I tried facial recognition on you,
但你好像并不存在
and you don't seem to exist.
所以才会给我打电♥话♥吗
So you thought you'd call me?
你知道人们关于好奇心是怎么说的吧
You know what they say about curiosity.
只有被逮住的猫才会被害死
Oh, the only cat that gets killed is the one who is found.
看来我有麻烦了 你发现了我
Guess I'm in trouble. You found me.
不能这么说
Not quite yet.
你的朋友莱利·尼尔 她看来是存在的
Your friend there, Riley Neal -- she seems to exist.
直到近日之前 她都是特勤处的
Secret Service agent, although until only recently,
然后她也突然消失了
At which point she, too, vanishes.
你是谁
Who are you?
你先说
You first.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
他看见的我也能看见 别的监控也在启用
I can see what he sees, the other monitor feeds,
但是通路不停变化 我无法定位他
but the trace is bouncing. I can't locate him.
那不是你唯一的摄像头 对吗
That's not your only camera, is it?
你不只是在观察我们 你在观察一切
You're not just watching us. You're watching everything.
你走路的样子像个运动员 游泳的吗
You walk like an athlete. Swimmer?
然后军队就把你弄去了吗
Then the military got ahold you?
你打算给我建个档案吗
You trying to work a profile on me?
只是闲聊而已
Just making small talk.
你呼吸很吃力 你受伤了吗
Your breathing's labored. Are you injured?
你的追踪连边都没挨着
Your trace didn't even come close.
我们一会儿再谈
We'll speak again soon.
鸡蛋玉米卷饼
Taco scramble!
这里真黑啊
So dark in here.
我们让太阳照进来一点
Let's let a little of the day in.
鸡蛋玉米卷饼
Taco scramble, huh?
看起来像玉米卷饼 但是有鸡蛋
It's like a taco, but with eggs.
-股市怎么样 -萧条
- How's the stock market? - Sluggish.
我觉得我自己能行
I think I can do it.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
真好吃
It's good.
真高兴
Oh. I'm so glad.
如果你确定自己没问题 那我就去买♥♥点东西
If you're sure you're okay, I'll go get groceries.
好的 没问题
Oh, absolutely.
好了 再见 亲爱的
Okay. Bye, honey.
再见
Bye-bye.
加布里尔跟他说话了吗
Gabriel spoke to him?
这个主谋想办法搞到了他的手♥机♥号♥
Our rider managed to pull down his cell number.
你们的手♥机♥都加密了
Your phones are encrypted.
他黑进了证人保护项目 亚当 他很厉害
He broke into witsec, Adam, he's very good.
如果他不是个凶手 我都想把他收进麾下了
If he weren't a murderer, I'd hire him.
能不能回溯通话 追踪他
Any chance to repeat this call, trace it?
他会打回来的
He'll call back.
先联♥系♥对方的人会迫切想再次联♥系♥
The ones who make contact can't wait to talk again.
我还是希望你在总部坐镇
I want you back at Angel's Bluff.
-为什么 -你是部门主管
- Why? - You're the head of the agency.
像这种连加布里尔都没办法的危机
In the event that Gabriel can't stop this,
我可不想让你前排看戏
I don't want you in theater.
多谢关心 但我要和我的人共进退
I appreciate your concern, but I'm staying with my people.
莉莉安 我知道你女儿住在那边
Lillian, I know your daughter lives there.
我劝你是因为你我是朋友
I'm speaking to you as a friend.
那你就不该质疑我的客观性
A friend wouldn't question my objectivity.
油漆行的检测结果显示
Lab results at the paint shop
神经毒剂被制成粉末状
confirm the nerve toxin in powder form.
可通过空气扩散
That's airborne deployment.
航♥空♥局应该禁飞所有飞机
The FAA should ground air traffic.
-我去办 -谢谢你
- I'll make it happen. - Thank you.
照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself.
你们来得正好
Good. You're here.
尼尔森和詹姆森追查了你所看到的
Nelson and Jameson have been investigating the web streams
主谋屋里的样子
you described seeing in our rider's room,
但尚未锁定任何潜在嫌犯
but they haven't identified any potential targets.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
看起来更像是观赏世界景色的窗口
It was more like a collection of windows to the world.
还有件比较奇怪的事
There was something else that was odd.
他和我说话时一点都不紧张
He wasn't nervous talking to me.
反而更像是 好奇
He was more... curious.
如果如加布里尔所说 主谋重病缠身
If he's ill, as Gabriel says,
那他可能必须待在室内
it may be keeping him indoors.
我去看看有什么情报
I'm gonna take a look at the intel.
你和丽贝卡谈得怎么样
So, how did your visit with Rebecca go?
剧集 | 智能缉凶(2014) | 导航列表