剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
but I've been carrying you ever since.
不,你唯一支持的只是过于膨胀的自信心
No,the only thing you've been carrying is an over-inflated ego.
你不应该这么说自己,小子 你的确有一些含量
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself,son.You do have some qualities.
就这样了?
Is that it?
就这样,嗯,Mick?
That's it,huh,Mick?
你所有问题的答案
The answer to all your problems.
事情没有按你的方向来发展
Things ain't going quite your way,take a swing.
你就严厉斥责
Lash out.
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
现在把这个男人的钱还给他 然后走吧
Now give the man his money back and move on.
我本来就打算那么做的
I was gonna do it when you started this.
你是要把这箱可笑的钱给他
You were going to give him the case of funny money.
他就是这么要求的
It's what he asked for.
如果他发现这堆现金只是堆废纸要多久?
And how long would it take him to realize this cash is crap...
多久他就能回来杀了我们?
come back here and kill us?
做得好.你真是聪明.如果你不告诉他的话 他可并不知道这是箱假♥钞♥,你个天才
Well done.Brilliant.He didn't know it was fake until you just told him,genius.
你以为他不会发现吗?
You don't think he's gonna find out?
这东西,伙计,不能在任何街角的商店里面使用!
This stuff,mate,wouldn't pass in a corner shop!
那你要怎么做?把我们的钱给他?
So what would you do?Give him our money?
如果只有把钱给他和死亡两种选择呢?当然是把钱给他!
If it's a straight choice between that and death?Yes!
那会让我们一无所有
That would clean us out.
Mickey,他可拿着把猎枪!
Mickey,he's holding a shotgun!
我们会一无所有的!
We'd have nothing!
好吧,如果你要为了这个而丟了性命...
Fine.If you wanna get killed,for what...
6万,还是7万?那就随便吧
60,000,70,000,go ahead.
给钱,Mick
Do it,Mick.
在你生命中,做一件正确的事情
For once in your life,do the right thing.
你到底怎么了?
What happened to you?
抽屉里有多少,Ash?
What's in the drawer,Ash?
就像你说的,6万,7万最多了
Like you said,60,000,70,000,tops.
付给那个人
Pay the man.
我想你最好按那个年轻人说的做
I suggest you do what the young man says.
确定那里面没有这些可笑的钱
And make sure there's none of that funny money in there.
对不起,Mick
I'm sorry,Mick.
4天内有5万镑的利息,不错啊
50,000 profit in four days,not bad.
就像我告诉过你的,我总是能得到我要的
Like I told you boys,I usually get what I want.
你感觉到了吗?
Did you feel it?
太惊人了
Amazing.
- 我在滴... - 对不起
- I'm dripping... - I'm sorry.
接受你的复仇
Taking your revenge.
好了,来吧,大伙儿 我们现在马上离开!
All right,come on,everybody,let's get out of here now!
你今天过得如何,亲爱的?
Did you have a good day,dear?
Conmen,我的助手,他们以为在和一个该死的白♥痴♥打交道
Conmen,my ass.They thought they were dealing with a bloody idiot.
这些北部的乡村小子,还嫩着呢
Some country boy from up north,still wet behind the ears.
他们不会再犯那种错误了
They won't make that mistake again.
多带几捆苏格兰南部的小妞再来打败我吧
Take more than a bunch of Southern Jessies to get the better of me.
你还好吗,老板?
You all right,boss?
好了,就等一会儿
Right.Just wait a second.
等等
Wait.
我要走了,我以后不会再纠缠着你
I'm going now,so I won't be pestering you anymore.
好了,是这样的.我猜我非常想知道...
Okay,that's it.So I guess what I really wanted to know is...
为什么你不愿意和我一起出去?
why you wouldn't go out with me.
因为你是个女同性恋.是了!没有什么问题了
'Cause you're a lesbian.Yes!There's nothing wrong with that.
我就该死的知道
I bloody knew it.
- 不 - 是的,绝对是
- No. - Yes.Absolutely,yeah.
- Danny,你要跟我谈谈 - 什么时候?
- Danny,you wanted to talk to me. - When?
在Arthur进来之前你说有些事情必须要和我说
Before Arthur came in you said there was something you had to say.
哦,那个,没事了
Oh,that.It was nothing.
- 肯定? - 当然
- Sure? - Positive.
我以为你准备告诉我 你要加入苏格兰的Ray的队伍呢
Only I thought you were going to tell me you were joining Scottish Ray's new crew.
- 你知道? - 我知道所有的事情
- You knew that? - I know everything.
- 你们两个还要争论不休吗? - 是时候走了
- Are you two still squabbling? - Time to go.
- 我们要离开一会儿了 - 适当的休息一段时间
- We'll be gone for a while. - Have a well-earned rest.
- 但我们知道你在想什么 - 市场上会出现空挡了
- But we know what you're thinking. - Gap in the market.
- 想试试你的运气吗? - 你知道如何做就很简单
- Think you might try your luck? - Easy when you know how.
但如果你要做的话...
But if you do...
你必须记住骗子的首要规则
You gotta remember the first rule of the con.
你永远不能骗到一个正直的人
You can't cheat an honest man.
- 不会发生 - 不可能
- Can't happen. - Impossible.
找某些想要不劳而获的人
Find someone who wants something for nothing.
应该不会太难
Which shouldn't be hard.
然后让他们偷鸡不着蚀把米
And then give them nothing for something.
谢谢,船长
Thank you,Captain.
你知道,我一直在想
You know,I've been thinking.
我不再年轻了
I'm not getting any younger.
或许我应该退休.从容地鞠躬谢幕
Maybe I should retire.Bow out gracefully.
- 你是认真的? - 绝对
- You're serious? - Absolutely.
- 这可要让人号♥啕大哭了,Albert - 你们会找到其他人的
- It'd be a crying shame,Albert. - You'll find someone else.
没人会像你一样,Albert
There's no one quite like you,Albert.
Albert,这是你的选择.不管你怎么决定
Albert,it's your choice.Whatever you decide.
谢谢,Michael
Thank you,Michael.
...所以我对这个家伙说,"你疯了
...so I said to this guy,"You're crazy.
"我的老家伙留给了我3百万...
"My old man leaves me $3 million...
"我都要用来投资糖蜜吗?"
"and I'm going to invest in molasses?"
我告诉他了.我说"我并不是除了鞋子什么都不知道"
I told him.I said,"I don't know nothing about shoes."
你要我帮你拿饮料吗,Albie?
Do you want me to hold your drink for you,Albie?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表