与居里一家在一起
亨利 我的家人可能会有些强势
Ok, Henry, my family can come on a bit strong, so just, uh,
法国 巴黎
别怯场
try not to feel intimidated.
我为什么会怯场
Oh. Why would I feel intimidated?
是因为诺贝尔奖
It's this thing called the Nobel Prize,
它是一个科学奖项 分量相当于金牌
it's kind of like an award for science, like a gold medal.
他们可能会提到这个奖
They might possibly mention it.
皮埃尔·居里 我获诺贝尔奖的丈夫
Pierre Curie, my Nobel Prize-winning husband!
下午茶时间到了
It's tea time!
我来了 玛丽·居里
Coming, Marie Curie,
我那两次获得诺贝尔奖的妻子
my two-time Nobel Prize-winning wife!
可能吧
Just, possibly.
我们得过诺贝尔奖的女儿来了吗
Will our Nobel Prize-winning daughter be joining us?
-是另一个女儿 -我来了各位
- No, it's the other one. - Here already, actually, guys.
最近怎么样 有没有得
How have you been? Won any, uh...?
没有妈妈 自上次见你后
No, Mum, I haven't won a Nobel Prize
我还没得诺贝尔奖
since the last time you saw me.
-这个奖还是挺难的 -是吗
- It's really quite difficult, actually. - Really?
我得过两次 你♥爸♥爸得过一次
Oh. I have two, your father has one,
你姐姐伊雷娜得过一次
your sister Irene has one.
连伊雷娜的丈夫弗雷德里克都得过一次
Even Irene's husband Frederic has one!
在这里呢
Oh, there it is!
这些奖牌真是到处都是
They do get everywhere, don't they?
可你们是科学家
The thing is, you're scientists, aren't you?
我是作家和钢琴家
And I'm a writer and pianist.
那也有诺贝尔文学奖啊
Well, the thing is there's a Nobel Prize for Literature.
我没得奖 好吧
I haven't got one, ok?
诺贝尔生气奖
Ooh, Nobel Prize for touchiness!
早上好 希望你们不介意我们突然拜访
Good morning, I hope you don't mind us turning up unannounced.
早啊姐姐 早啊弗雷德里克
Oh, no. Hello, sis! Hello, Frederic!
最近得了诺贝尔奖吗
Won any Nobel Prizes recently?
我得过诺贝尔奖的女儿
My Nobel Prize-winning daughter
和她得过诺贝尔奖的丈夫
and her Nobel Prize-winning husband!
早啊我两次获得诺贝尔奖的妈妈
Hello, my two-time Nobel Prize-winning mother,
我得过诺贝尔奖的爸爸 和我妹妹
my Nobel Prize-winning father and my sister.
向大家介绍下亨利 我们准备结婚了
Look, I've brought Henry to meet you! We're getting married!
你们不用问了 他没得过诺贝尔奖
And no, before you ask, he hasn't won a Nobel Prize either, ok?
但我很喜欢他 他是个正常人 和我一样
But I like him. He's normal, like me.
其实 我得过诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Actually, I have won a Nobel Peace Prize.
他们确实都曾获诺贝尔奖
但不是同一时期
太棒了
Ooh! Very good one! Well done!
-你在逗我吗 -不好意思
- You are kidding me? - Sorry.
我们都得过奖
So, we've all got one!
几乎都得过奖
Yes! Well, nearly all.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the fold!
她想吃掉那块诺贝尔奖牌呢
Trying to eat a Nobel Prize, is this one!
大家好 我在看我孩子们的照片
Hello, there! Just looking at some photos of my children.
维多利亚女王
看着他们长大成人
Isn't it nice when they grow up
治理各自的国家 真的太棒了
and start ruling countries of their own?
我要提醒你 一旦孩子们都有自己的军队
Mind you, once you've got your own armies,
家庭矛盾就很容易升级
family tiffs can get quite out of hand,
我的孩子们确实也有不听话的时候
and my children are not always terribly well-behaved.
猜猜看 当我女儿爱丽丝不听话时
Tell me, what did I name after my daughter Alice,
我以她的名字命名了什么
when she upset me?
是A 一个沼泽
Was it: A swamp
B 一艘将罪犯流放到澳大利亚的船
B a ship that carried convicts to Australia
C 一头奶牛
C a cow
答案是C 一头母牛
The answer was C, a cow.
是的 我给一头母牛取了她的名字
Yes, I named a cow after her.
她们声音还挺像的呢
Oh! They even sound the same!
我的孙辈们也是非常不听话
My grandchildren could also be very badly-behaved.
他们长大后 分别成为了英国国王
When they grew up, they became the King of Great Britain
和德国国王
and the German Kaiser,
而且还相互开战
and even fought a war against each other,
让我的孙子乔治五世
which put my grandson King George V
很是为难
in a rather tricky position.
签名 乔治
Signed, "George...the..."
温莎城♥堡♥ 1917年
-五世 陛下 -五世 我知道
Fifth, sir. The fifth! I knew that.
"乔治五世" 好了
"George V". All done.
晚饭吃什么
What's for sup-sups?
还有一件事 陛下
There is just one more piece of business, your majesty.
说出来 伙计
Well, spit it out, man.
有人提出也许皇室家族应该
It has been suggested that perhaps the royal family might...
更改姓氏
change it's surname.
为什么 "五世"怎么了
Why? What's wrong with "V"?
您的姓氏不是"五世" 陛下
Your surname is not "V", Sir.
不是吗 那是什么
Really? Well, what is, then?
您的姓氏是萨克森-科堡-哥达
Your surname is Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
天啊 有点德国化
Good grief. It's a bit German.
正是如此 陛下 考虑到第一次世界大战
Exactly, sir, and what with the First World War,
等等问题
and so on and so forth,
我们想知道您是否有什么建议
we wondered if you had any suggestions.
当然 我当然有 很多建议
Yes! Yes, of course I do. Plenty of suggestions.
乔治
George...
钢笔
..Pen.
不行吗 那就
No? Um, well, then...
乔治·坐垫顿
George Cushion...ton.
乔治·大耳 抱歉
George Big Ears! Sorry.
乔治·窗户
George Window!
乔治·灌木[布♥什♥] 这名字太蠢了
George Bush! No, that's just silly.
讽刺美国前总统布♥什♥父子
陛下 也许您的姓氏应该更英国化
Sir, perhaps your surname should be something that says British.
乔治·英国 我可不喜欢
George British? Not sure I like that.
不是字面上的英国 陛下
Not that literally says "British", sir,
而是能让人们想起英国
but something that reminds people of Britain.
好吧 我明白你的意思
Yeah, I knew that's what you meant. Erm...
那就乔治·酸辣酱
George Chutney, then.
乔治·排队
George...Queuing?
陛下 或许您的姓氏
Perhaps, sir, your surname
应该改成您喜欢的东西
should be something that you really like.
乔治·妈咪 我爱我的妈咪
George Mummy. I love my mummy.
不行 也许一个英国地名
Eh, not sure. Perhaps a British location.
好主意
Oh, I like that one. Um...
乔治·伦敦动物园-蝴蝶区
George London Zoo-The Butterfly Enclosure.
不行不行 陛下
No, no, no. No, sir,
您的姓氏应该起得宏伟 高尚和名垂青史
your surname should be something grand, proud, historic,
就像 这座城♥堡♥
like...this castle.
事实上 这是个好主意
Actually, that's not a bad idea.
乔治·这座城♥堡♥
George This Castle.
温莎 陛下 乔治·温莎
Windsor, sir, George Windsor.
这名字挺没有意思的
Oh, that's a bit dull, isn't it?
皇室家族的姓氏至今仍为温莎
正是 还有比这更英国化的吗
Exactly, what could be more British?
我们的女王是乔治五世的孙女
Our Queen is the granddaughter of George V,
她的儿子查尔斯王子 及其儿子威廉
and her son, Prince Charles, his son, William,
以及威廉的儿子乔治
and William's son, George,
都准备着有一天能当上温莎王朝的统治者
all stand to be rulers of the Windsor dynasty themselves one day.
是的 家庭非常重要
Yes, family is certainly important,
所以我和鼠克拉普斯和好了
and that's why Scrappus and I have made friends again.
怎么了 鼠克拉普斯
What's that, Scrappus?
这块蛋糕是给我的吗
This slice of cake is for me?
鼠克拉普斯 我好感动
Oh, Scrappus, I'm touched!
等一下 这些闻起来不像是葡萄干
Wait a minute. Those don't smell like raisins to me.
看起来伟大的鼠朝也麻烦多多
Well, it looks like the great Rattus dynasty is just as much
就像安茹王朝 约克王朝 都铎王朝
trouble as the Angevins, the Yorkists, the Tudors,
法老和波拿巴王朝
the Pharaohs and the Bonapartes.
你知道吗 也许史上最伟大的王朝
You know what? Perhaps the greatest dynasties of all
是在中国
can be found in China.
像唐朝
Names like The Tang,
明朝 以及这两个朝代的成就
and the Ming Dynasties, whose achievements
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表